Author Topic: Where are Rolando Blackman, msc, SpursX3, sf101.......  (Read 6535 times)

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Where are Rolando Blackman, msc, SpursX3, sf101.......
« on: March 29, 2010, 04:21:36 PM »
gaither
writerman

more.

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Where are Rolando Blackman, msc, SpursX3, sf101.......
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2010, 07:14:07 PM »
A few of those people don't come around in part because of how annoying you are.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2010, 01:47:21 PM »
Yes, you've demonstrated your credulity in presumptuously and in error speaking for others.  Many times.
http://forums.phillyarena.com/index.php?topic=5852.0

Should another handle of yours be The Incredible?!

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2010, 02:25:18 PM »
Yes, you've demonstrated your credulity in presumptuously and in error speaking for others.  Many times.

No really Reality, Spursx3 doesn't care to come around as much because you ruin basketball debates.  You already know why Randy and Laker Fan Dan took off.  MSC barely participates because there isn't much discussion going on.  You tend to derail it with bs. I mean he specifically told you the last time he posted that you ruin the board for him.  I don't need to make things up.  You just need to come to terms with the fact that your posting style annoys people.

Rolando Blackman took off to help his son with school and lost touch with the board.  SF101 just is MIA in general.

Offline Joe Vancil

• ICQ Messenger - 236778608
    • MSN Messenger - joev5638@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - GenghisThePBear
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - joev5638
    • View Profile
    • http://www.joev.com
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2010, 09:09:43 AM »
Don't rightly know what became of gaither.  I'll drop a line the next time I'm out in DC to both gaither and Whitt.

Don't really *CARE* what became of writerman.  Never liked him in the first place.

PrplReign and I met up a couple years ago when I was in Las Vegas.  I do miss HC and NC from the old MSNBC boards.  Haven't heard hide nor hair of Seanic, PistonGirl, Chief, bear, or any of the other members of "the Cabal," except, of course, Lurker and JoMal.

Blazermania.  Now there's a blast from the past.  Haven't heard from him in over 10 years.  Really a good guy when you're just talking on the boards rather than arguing basketball on the boards.  Last I heard, he was in Phoenix.  Hope he survived the Compaq/HP merger.

I also miss many of the FanHome folks - hagrid, EddieEddie, mobius, CoolDude32, KFlo, and of course, my favorite BBS alias of all times - WhoRunBarterTown.

Amazing how many folks come and go across these systems, when you think about it.

Joe

-----------
Support your right to keep and arm bears!
Club (baby) seals, not sandwiches!

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2010, 12:17:40 PM »
No really Reality, Spursx3 doesn't care to come around as much because you ruin basketball debates. 
:D  That is why he responded to the last couple posts i put up.  Sounds like more fabrikoasting by you.

You already know why Randy and Laker Fan Dan took off.

Randy, because he doesn't know anything about basketball?  I miss Randy the person, i really do.  He gave some good takes on musical voice stuff.  Even if he is just a multitroll made up by one of you Laker posters.
Laker Fan Dan leaving because of me?  :D  There is a very interesting, enlightening exchange where Dabods addresses LFD (also W.O.W. and by extension you) on his attempting to spin "It's all Realitys fault waaa waaa waaa" here:
http://forums.phillyarena.com/index.php?topic=5538.0

MSC barely participates because there isn't much discussion going on.  You tend to derail it with bs.
Read the thread on Nice Shot Man and observ msc and you.  Again.  And again, till you get it.

Rolando Blackman took off to help his son with school and lost touch with the board.

meh i think he also got tired of the Laker Kobe Worship.  Specifically you whiners who attempted to diss Shaqs contribution to the Heats title.

You just need to come to terms with the fact that your posting style annoys people.
My fans tell me otherwise.  But again, read the above link to thread where Dabods comments.  I am all for those kind of real changes.  I hope you and all are too.

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2010, 11:11:57 AM »

:D  That is why he responded to the last couple posts i put up.  Sounds like more fabrikoasting by you.

How many times does he have to say you are an idiot or are annoying for you to get it?  He's done it MANY times before.  Again with this selective memory.

Do you want proof he doesn't care for you?

http://forums.phillyarena.com/index.php?topic=6078.0

Randy, because he doesn't know anything about basketball?  I miss Randy the person, i really do.  He gave some good takes on musical voice stuff.  Even if he is just a multitroll made up by one of you Laker posters.

The irony.

Laker Fan Dan leaving because of me?  :D  There is a very interesting, enlightening exchange where Dabods addresses LFD (also W.O.W. and by extension you) on his attempting to spin "It's all Realitys fault waaa waaa waaa" here:

Are you really that dense Reality?  There is a thread he made that clearly was directed at you that expressed how he felt.  HE JUST MADE IT.  I mean everyone else got what he was hinting at.  So much so that Lurker suggested that he put you on ignore.

http://forums.phillyarena.com/index.php?topic=6077.0

Read the thread on Nice Shot Man and observ msc and you.  Again.  And again, till you get it.

Again, there is specific post from MSC that told you he gets annoyed with you derailing discussions with bs.  I don't remember the exact thread it was in but it was made in the last few months.

meh i think he also got tired of the Laker Kobe Worship.  Specifically you whiners who attempted to diss Shaqs contribution to the Heats title.

Again, when people specifically say things why do you ignore them and try to add what YOU think is going on?  RB specifically said he left the board because helping his son get into college was taking up all his free time.

My fans tell me otherwise.  But again, read the above link to thread where Dabods comments.  I am all for those kind of real changes.  I hope you and all are too.

You don't have any 'fans' around here Reality.  I don't understand how someone who names themselves Reality can continue to be so delusional.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2010, 11:18:21 AM by westkoast »

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2010, 02:20:10 PM »

How many times does he have to say you are an idiot or are annoying for you to get it?  He's done it MANY times before.  Again with this selective memory.

Do you want proof he doesn't care for you?

http://forums.phillyarena.com/index.php?topic=6078.0

The irony.

Are you really that dense Reality?  There is a thread he made that clearly was directed at you that expressed how he felt.  HE JUST MADE IT.  I mean everyone else got what he was hinting at.  So much so that Lurker suggested that he put you on ignore.

http://forums.phillyarena.com/index.php?topic=6077.0

Again, there is specific post from MSC that told you he gets annoyed with you derailing discussions with bs.  I don't remember the exact thread it was in but it was made in the last few months.

Again, when people specifically say things why do you ignore them and try to add what YOU think is going on?  RB specifically said he left the board because helping his son get into college was taking up all his free time.

You don't have any 'fans' around here Reality.  I don't understand how someone who names themselves Reality can continue to be so delusional.

"You can't fix stupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever." - Ron White
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline Laker Fan

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2010, 10:25:46 AM »

You already know why Randy and Laker Fan Dan took off.  MSC barely participates because there isn't much discussion going on.  You tend to derail it with bs. I mean he specifically told you the last time he posted that you ruin the board for him.  I don't need to make things up.  You just need to come to terms with the fact that your posting style annoys people.

You pretty much nailed it 'Koast, wading through all the nonsense is not worth the effort, there I go being hypocritical again! Sorry Derrick.
My "I sure miss this place" post meant what it implied, if it wasn't for WOW, Joe, Ziggy, Lurker, JoMal, Skander, JN, even occasionally Rick, I would never check in at all. If we could get Rolando, Ted, Gaither, 101, x3, and especially MSC back it would be easier to pop in more often.

I know I rub a couple people the wrong way, I  know this because Rick and Derrick have ignored me ( I feel so dirty and cheap for that). But when it comes to talking pure basketball, or any of the other topics that come up here, I DO NOT sling mindless insults in my "analysis" to elicit an emotional response, I certainly never start and end my analysis with hate and confrontation. My problem is too often in the past, I allowed myself to be baited into doing exactly what the instigator wanted, offering downright mild by comparison retorts, and few and far between unlike the instigators slamming someone or something every time they post (DANG! Hypocrisy rears its ugly head again!) The exception is Rick. Rick, unlike the other one, is not trying to bait, instigate, or just plain ruin whatever discussion is at hand. He is merely giving his sincere opinion, it's not my fault I find his opinion so off the rails I simply must respond, and I am the first to admit I was harsh when doing so, but will NOT be so harsh in the future, I can shred his arguments easily enough without the "hypocritical" hate I am alleged to spew as much as one other on this board.

There, that little bit of unfinished business is done, now I can go about my day wondering who took the Lakers and what have they done with them.

Oh and by the way, good win last night Lurker, X3, 101, I still hope we draw you guys in the first, should be a good series.
Dan

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2010, 11:32:35 AM »

I know I rub a couple people the wrong way, I  know this because Rick and Derrick have ignored me ( I feel so dirty and cheap for that). But when it comes to talking pure basketball, or any of the other topics that come up here, I DO NOT sling mindless insults in my "analysis" to elicit an emotional response, I certainly never start and end my analysis with hate and confrontation. My problem is too often in the past, I allowed myself to be baited into doing exactly what the instigator wanted, offering downright mild by comparison retorts, and few and far between unlike the instigators slamming someone or something every time they post (DANG! Hypocrisy rears its ugly head again!) The exception is Rick. Rick, unlike the other one, is not trying to bait, instigate, or just plain ruin whatever discussion is at hand. He is merely giving his sincere opinion, it's not my fault I find his opinion so off the rails I simply must respond, and I am the first to admit I was harsh when doing so, but will NOT be so harsh in the future, I can shred his arguments easily enough without the "hypocritical" hate I am alleged to spew as much as one other on this board.

Okay, Flaker Danny Boy, what topic grips your shorts? Plenty of decent debaters around here who can get your short hairs all tied in little knots.
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."

Offline Rolando Blackman

• Yahoo Instant Messenger - roblkman
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2010, 02:04:45 PM »
Hey everybody!

I'm back!   My son graduated magna cum laude from USC last year, and is now in his first year of law school at Penn State (whoopee!). I miss the great banter we used to have back in the day - I will try not to be scarce, now that I can rest on my laurels somewhat...lol

Shaq #1
Sellouts to the left of me
Fearmongers to the right
Global Warming is here
Is this the fall of night?

Offline Ted

• AOL Instant Messenger - Rustedhart
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - ruteha
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2010, 03:32:53 PM »
Wow! If Ro is coming back, then I'm back in, too! I'm so much more busy than I have been in the past, but I will try to contribute as much as I can.

And my take is on Reality is this, sometimes he is full of it, sometimes he's just a troll, but if it weren't for him, this board would've died a long time ago.

Congratulations on your son's success Rolando! That's awesome.
"You take him Perk!" ~Kevin Garnett

"I think the responsibility the Democrats have may rest more in resisting any efforts by Republicans in the Congress or by me when I was President to put some standards in and tighten up a little bit on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac." ~Bill Clinton

Offline Rolando Blackman

• Yahoo Instant Messenger - roblkman
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2010, 07:10:40 PM »
Thanks Ted - my son makes me feel like Foghorn Leghorn, I have so much fatherly pride in him. And he's not a dorkus maximus, either - not to be a dirty old man, but the 'urban legend' about USC coeds is true...some of the babes my son and his fraternity (! - ostracized as totally uncool on college campuses back in the 'too hip' days of the '70s) brothers brought by my house were pretty unbelievable. And with the passage of SB215 and 420 here in 'green energy' CA, the pool parties they have are reminiscent of Ridgemont High. The Apocalypse is drawing nigh...alas.

Shaq #1
Sellouts to the left of me
Fearmongers to the right
Global Warming is here
Is this the fall of night?

Offline Laker Fan

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2010, 08:15:04 PM »
Hokey Smokes! Rolando!!!!! It took you to bring me back! MSC where are you? Congrats on your son, wow, lot's of work, my daughter is in the middle of her Bachelors Finals right now. Don't be a stranger man, someone willing to talk basketball can change the atmosphere really quick!

Oh and Koast, your assessment is SPOT ON!
Dan

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2010, 12:36:51 PM »
Thanks Ted - my son makes me feel like Foghorn Leghorn, I have so much fatherly pride in him. And he's not a dorkus maximus, either - not to be a dirty old man, but the 'urban legend' about USC coeds is true...some of the babes my son and his fraternity (! - ostracized as totally uncool on college campuses back in the 'too hip' days of the '70s) brothers brought by my house were pretty unbelievable. And with the passage of SB215 and 420 here in 'green energy' CA, the pool parties they have are reminiscent of Ridgemont High. The Apocalypse is drawing nigh...alas.

Shaq #1

Glad to see you back sir!

Hopefully this gets some of our other posters a shot in the arm to post here more like Ted/LFD and the likes!

Also, I'd love to hear your take on Shaq going to the CELTICS!!