Author Topic: Joe Vancil, come on down.......  (Read 6169 times)

Offline msc

• View Profile
    • Email
Joe Vancil, come on down.......
« Reply #45 on: September 01, 2005, 05:54:05 PM »
How can you tell we have rednecks with the mullet hanging over it?
Touche!
At least you did not mention our lack of eyebrows as well. You see, since our hairlines start at just above our eye lids.......

:rofl:  Good one!!!

Send some of those fans down here to LA LA land to be reformed.  We have plenty of overpriced hair salons and plastic surgeons to take care those minor cosmetic infractions.  We'll have those hicks sipping Chai-Lattes w/ two Splendas, wearing $300 designer jeans, and toting their lap-dogs back to Sac-town in Louis Vuitton doggie-carriers before you can say "Yoga - lates".  

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
« Reply #46 on: September 01, 2005, 06:06:10 PM »

Send some of those fans down here to LA LA land to be reformed.  We have plenty of overpriced hair salons and plastic surgeons to take care those minor cosmetic infractions.  We'll have those hicks sipping Chai-Lattes w/ two Splendas, wearing $300 designer jeans, and toting their lap-dogs back to Sac-town in Louis Vuitton doggie-carriers before you can say "Yoga - lates".
You mean send them BACK down to LaLa land.

I swear if we get any more bowlegged girls moving up here from Los Angeles, we're going to have to redesign our sidewalks.
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."

Offline msc

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #47 on: September 01, 2005, 06:20:34 PM »
You mean send them BACK down to LaLa land.

Probably true JoMal, but you won't get any sympathy from me on the "quit moving to my town from LA" argument.  When I lived in Oregon during college, I used to laugh at how they'd complain about Californian's moving to Oregon.  As an 8th generation Southern Californian my response was, "welcome to my world ... only we have people migrating here from every state in the union and every country on the world!".  But you know what ... that's one of the things I love about it here!  I missed the diversity while I was up there ... but I digress, back to basketball related rants.