Author Topic: Wow...still no threads about Kobe getting the MVP?  (Read 16662 times)

Offline Laker Fan

• View Profile
Re: Wow...still no threads about Kobe getting the MVP?
« Reply #105 on: May 07, 2008, 02:58:04 PM »

I can only devote about .00000001% of my brain power to owning you and Laker Fan.

The only thing you devote your pee-brain to is being wrong several time a day. Programmers are a dime a dozen sonny boy, no one here is impressed that you can write simple scripts, except maybe the bean counter.

Go back to owning Reality, that's far more your speed.
Dan

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: May 07, 2008, 03:07:45 PM »
I can only devote about .00000001% of my brain power to owning you and Laker Fan.

The only thing you devote your pee-brain to is being wrong several time a day. Programmers are a dime a dozen sonny boy, no one here is impressed that you can write simple scripts, except maybe the bean counter.

Drop me a line when you figure out the MONUMENTAL technological wonder that is the "Quote" feature.  Is "pee-brain" considered a fetish?  Just wondering, some pea-brains around here might get confused.
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #107 on: May 07, 2008, 03:09:25 PM »
^^ I've got to say, Owned!  :D ;)

Offline Laker Fan

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: May 07, 2008, 03:17:10 PM »

Drop me a line when you figure out the MONUMENTAL technological wonder that is the "Quote" feature.  Is "pee-brain" considered a fetish?  Just wondering, some pea-brains around here might get confused.

You misunderstood my meaning (again, as usual), I fully intended to write PEE-brain, that is apparently sloshing around up there.

Now don't you feel honored? Reality is on your side and giving your false ownage his blessing, that puts you just above the flotsam and jetsom on this board, things are looking up!
Dan

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #109 on: May 07, 2008, 03:28:42 PM »
You speak engineer but have no idea the types of files and applications they use?  I'm not talking about just Microsoft Office and Word documents joto, I am talking MicroStation and 3D CADD drawings. 

Last I checked both those apps have a "Save" button.  ::)  Try Volo View, it "saves" a lot faster.

Right but managing documents is more then just 'saving' changes.  You should know that button masher.

I had no idea volo view was able to manage levels, fonts, line styles, and other workspace configurations (you know so that things actually get drawn then built the right way)  like a document management system can.

Maybe the engineers you claim to talk with are actually landscaping engineers who live on your block and drink tecate with you after work.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #110 on: May 07, 2008, 03:36:03 PM »
Somehow this thread still has something to do with Kobe getting MVP, right?

Stop wasting time pendejo!  Do something usefull like getting TD and Manu some super tear absorbant tissue paper.  FYI, the dairy industry is hitting hard times in SA becuase somebody had their money taken.

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Now I have to eat my cookies dry......stupid two game losing streak!  :-\
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: May 07, 2008, 03:36:40 PM »
You misunderstood my meaning (again, as usual), I fully intended to write PEE-brain, that is apparently sloshing around up there.

Since you come off as a grammar nazi, I thought you might want to use a term that is succinct and not leave room for interpretation of pee-brain.  Did you mean to use "pee" as the physical composition of the brain in question or did you mean to use "pee" to identify the thoughts that dominate the brain in question.  Hence my reference to a "fetish" since pee-brain can be defined as having pee, urine, on the mind.  With pea-brain the meaning is not in doubt.

Now don't you feel honored? Reality is on your side and giving your false ownage his blessing, that puts you just above the flotsam and jetsom on this board, things are looking up!

That definately hurts my cause.

"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #112 on: May 07, 2008, 03:37:48 PM »
Right but managing documents is more then just 'saving' changes.  You should know that button masher.

I had no idea volo view was able to manage levels, fonts, line styles, and other workspace configurations (you know so that things actually get drawn then built the right way)  like a document management system can.

Maybe the engineers you claim to talk with are actually landscaping engineers who live on your block and drink tecate with you after work.

Good lord wk, are you serious?
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #113 on: May 07, 2008, 04:00:40 PM »

As serious as your 'volo view' answer was LOL!!!

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #114 on: May 07, 2008, 04:07:47 PM »

???  Not sure how to take that. 

I just don't want you to think I don't respect what you do, I am just yanking your chain.  You are giving technically correct answers with way too much detail, makes me think you are taking my "Next->Finish" type comments seriously.

Just because my "skilz" are FAR superior to yours doesn't mean yours are worthless.  In other words, your skills are worth less than mine but your skills are not worthless (without value).  :-*
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #115 on: May 07, 2008, 04:18:59 PM »

I just don't want you to think I don't respect what you do, I am just yanking your chain.  You are giving technically correct answers with way too much detail, makes me think you are taking my "Next->Finish" type comments seriously.

Just because my "skilz" are FAR superior to yours doesn't mean yours are worthless.  In other words, your skills are worth less than mine but your skills are not worthless (without value).  :-*

Actually I was fishing to find out how much you deal with those types of software so maybe some day, if I felt your engineering software knowledge was on par with your basketball knowledge, we could bs about certain things.  That is why I was going into more detail.  I know a lot of people in Information Technology but not very many who have to directly deal with engineers and CADD drafters. 

I forwarded a link to this thread to a friend so we could laugh at the Next->Next->Next->Finish comment.  We both found it pretty funny and true in his case.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2008, 04:21:33 PM by westkoast »

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #116 on: May 07, 2008, 04:22:05 PM »

Actually I was fishing to find out how much you deal with those types of software so maybe some day, if I felt your engineering software knowledge was on par with your basketball knowledge, we could bs about certain things.  That is why I was going into more detail.  I know a lot of people in Information Technology but not very many who have to directly deal with engineers and CADD drafters. 

I forwarded a link to this thread to a friend so we could laugh at the Next->Next->Next->Finish comment.  He found it really funny.

The birth of 90% of my projects begins with a P&ID.
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #117 on: May 07, 2008, 04:26:25 PM »
You guys thought about getting a room?

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #118 on: May 07, 2008, 04:29:29 PM »
You guys thought about getting a room?

PAAAWK!!!  I can not think of anything original, I just copy what ever gets a laugh from msc.  PAAAWK!
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
« Reply #119 on: May 07, 2008, 05:12:09 PM »
Somehow this thread still has something to do with Kobe getting MVP, right?

NUTJOB!!
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."