Author Topic: Wow...still no threads about Kobe getting the MVP?  (Read 16652 times)

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Wow...still no threads about Kobe getting the MVP?
« Reply #120 on: May 07, 2008, 05:19:16 PM »
Somehow this thread still has something to do with Kobe getting MVP, right?

NUTJOB!!

More like a nutjob with no milk money.....

:-\
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
« Reply #121 on: May 07, 2008, 05:21:04 PM »

Networking is not something I do on a regular basis and not something a technical consultant would come in and do.  Although at times that does come up.  I don't expect JoMal to know what an electronic document management system is but I would hope you would.  Pretty disapointed in you WOW.  Maybe if you didn't waste so much of your brain being a basketball genius you would have space in there for other things.

Actually I do. I am trying to get justification for an electronic document e-mail management system, but our IT people turned down buying it from the vender we were interested in because it got through our firewall too easily. We are looking for a vender now which would work better with the department's firewall that is in place.

"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #122 on: May 07, 2008, 05:23:16 PM »

The only thing you devote your pee-brain to is being wrong several time a day. Programmers are a dime a dozen sonny boy, no one here is impressed that you can write simple scripts, except maybe the bean counter.

Go back to owning Reality, that's far more your speed.

My beans = your money so don't knock it.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2008, 05:28:19 PM by JazzMal »
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #123 on: May 07, 2008, 05:27:13 PM »
Somehow this thread still has something to do with Kobe getting MVP, right?

NUTJOB!!

More like a nutjob with no milk money.....

:-\

i can't milk that for anything more.