Author Topic: Rip Van Rolando  (Read 5615 times)

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
Rip Van Rolando
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2005, 06:22:42 PM »
ummm, this IS Shaq we are talking about, if you could not out run him than you deserve to be caught... 

good point, I am caring a TV in my arms, but I'll re-phrase:

7'1, 330 pound cop with a gun. :eek2:
LOL...well, to that I say if he shoots anything like he plays.....he would need to be at point blank range to make a hit (ie.  look at his free throws)....lol
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Rip Van Rolando
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2005, 06:33:35 PM »
Whats the dealy with Wheatgrass?  how is it good for you?  please explain...
Smoking Wheatgrass helps numb the sensation you get when your team lets a backdoor lob play be ran on them 8 times in one game.  The fact it lowers your stress level is how it is good for you.
Now THAT was the voice of experience.
Hay not all of us can just jump into our backyard, grab some magic mushrooms, make some tea and start tripping  so hard you think your team plays good defense like some people *AHEM*
« Last Edit: December 14, 2005, 06:34:14 PM by westkoast »
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
Rip Van Rolando
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2005, 07:40:09 PM »
Hay not all of us can just jump into our backyard, grab some magic mushrooms, make some tea and start tripping  so hard you think your team plays good defense like some people *AHEM*
"If" I were to, say, jump into my backyard, "allegedly" grab some magic mushrooms, "purportedly" make some tea with them and "supposedly" start tripping so hard with them, I would "ostensibly" not be all THAT interested in thinking about whether my team plays good defense or not.      
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
Rip Van Rolando
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2005, 10:21:59 AM »
Would I be a jerk if I mentioned I saw Ro at a Clippers game wearing a LeBron jeresy?  Laker fan my asterisk!  

Ya, it would jerkish, so I won't post it.  Where's the "edit" button?

"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline Joe Vancil

• ICQ Messenger - 236778608
    • MSN Messenger - joev5638@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - GenghisThePBear
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - joev5638
    • View Profile
    • http://www.joev.com
    • Email
Rip Van Rolando
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2005, 10:39:23 AM »
That's blasphemous!  How dare he change in his good old Mavericks 22 jersey!

Good to see you, Rolando.

Joe

-----------
Support your right to keep and arm bears!
Club (baby) seals, not sandwiches!

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Rip Van Rolando
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2005, 10:47:39 AM »
Hay not all of us can just jump into our backyard, grab some magic mushrooms, make some tea and start tripping  so hard you think your team plays good defense like some people *AHEM*
"If" I were to, say, jump into my backyard, "allegedly" grab some magic mushrooms, "purportedly" make some tea with them and "supposedly" start tripping so hard with them, I would "ostensibly" not be all THAT interested in thinking about whether my team plays good defense or not.
Now THAT REALLY was the voice of experience.  

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • Email
Rip Van Rolando
« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2005, 11:33:02 AM »
Hay not all of us can just jump into our backyard, grab some magic mushrooms, make some tea and start tripping  so hard you think your team plays good defense like some people *AHEM*
Now THAT REALLY was the voice of experience.
I said "IF"!!
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • Email
Rip Van Rolando
« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2005, 11:36:34 AM »
Would I be a jerk if I mentioned I saw Ro at a Clippers game wearing a LeBron jeresy?  Laker fan my asterisk!  

Ya, it would jerkish, so I won't post it.  Where's the "edit" button?
And just what was WOW, the premier Laker apologist, doing in a place where he might observe the actions of another quasi-Laker pretexter secretly donning the duds of yet another band wagoneer?

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
Rip Van Rolando
« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2005, 01:02:10 PM »
Would I be a jerk if I mentioned I saw Ro at a Clippers game wearing a LeBron jeresy?  Laker fan my asterisk! 

Ya, it would jerkish, so I won't post it.  Where's the "edit" button?
And just what was WOW, the premier Laker apologist, doing in a place where he might observe the actions of another quasi-Laker pretexter secretly donning the duds of yet another band wagoneer?
I'm a 2 year veteran Clipper season ticket holder.  I didn't renew this year and of course now they're winning.

I'm a fan of local teams, praise allah I was born and raised in So-Cal!
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • Email
Rip Van Rolando
« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2005, 01:30:28 PM »
Would I be a jerk if I mentioned I saw Ro at a Clippers game wearing a LeBron jeresy?  Laker fan my asterisk! 

I'm a 2 year veteran Clipper season ticket holder.  I didn't renew this year and of course now they're winning.

Praise Allah?

No wonder you suffer from fickle shell amnesia.

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Rip Van Rolando
« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2005, 01:44:55 PM »

Praise Allah?

LMAO @ Fickle Shell amnesia

WoW has always claimed the Clips as his though!
« Last Edit: December 15, 2005, 01:45:21 PM by westkoast »

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • Email
Rip Van Rolando
« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2005, 01:46:38 PM »

Praise Allah?

LMAO @ Fickle Shell amnesia

I know, but that sort of thing never stopped me before.

Offline Joe Vancil

• ICQ Messenger - 236778608
    • MSN Messenger - joev5638@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - GenghisThePBear
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - joev5638
    • View Profile
    • http://www.joev.com
    • Email
Rip Van Rolando
« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2005, 02:24:58 PM »

Fine - then he can pay for them, since you know Donald Sterling won't.

Joe

-----------
Support your right to keep and arm bears!
Club (baby) seals, not sandwiches!

Guest_Randy

Rip Van Rolando
« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2005, 02:29:51 PM »
Hey, RO -- good to see you back!

I have NO idea what the rest of this thread is though!

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
Rip Van Rolando
« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2005, 03:30:22 PM »
Hey, RO -- good to see you back!

I have NO idea what the rest of this thread is though!
This thread is about Allah being a Clippers fan.  That proves Islam is a false religion since the Clippers suck, have sucked and will always suck.

Or am I thinking about Tyson vs. Holifield?
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"