Author Topic: Shaq to add to his legacy tonight  (Read 4965 times)

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Shaq to add to his legacy tonight
« Reply #45 on: December 13, 2005, 11:47:52 AM »
Honestly though, are we not beating a dead horse?  Both our teams suck right now its almost like we are pathetically living through past expierences to make up for a lack of a quality unit this year :lol:
WOW your Backpedal Breau is exiting stage left now that the tape is ready to be shown.
Im not back peddling at all.  I am not you :lol:  Mr.  There was only one angle so its inconclusive.  If anyone needs to re-watch the tape you do because apparently you've let that piece of information magically slip out.

We've all already gone over the game at least 40-50 times that first month after the series.  Some of us remember the tape well (me) and some of us have a selective memory and need to re-watch it (you)
Well i just watched it again.  True to memory you are making up a camera angle that doesn't exist.  Magical.:rofl:

Kind of like your memory of Kobe being fouled for sure against Utah two weeks ago. :rolleyes:

That one you were able to let the light of truth penetrate.  Very encouraging.  A break thru of monumental proportions.  I'm not going to let your Kings/Lakers storytelling, twisting, backpedalling, downright making things up undo the progress of last week.
LMAO @ your obvious lie.  Do you honestly think you are going to sit here and say they did not show another angle of the play and everyone is going to believe you?  I can even tell you off the top of my head that they showed the angle from the top of the key.

Um Corky, I was one of the first people to say it was a bad call in that thread.  As for the Kobe foul, the league this year has stated that they are going to call fouls based on defensive players coming under a shooter.  If the shooter is not allowed to come straight down and land in the same exact spot they went up from it is a foul.  But aside from that, I said it was a bad call and that he did not hit Kobe.  Only went under him and by league rules NOW THIS YEAR it would be a foul.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2005, 11:57:06 AM by westkoast »
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #46 on: December 13, 2005, 12:05:30 PM »
Well i just watched it again.  True to memory you are making up a camera angle that doesn't exist.  Magical.:rofl:

Kind of like your memory of Kobe being fouled for sure against Utah two weeks ago. :rolleyes:

That one you were able to let the light of truth penetrate.  Very encouraging.  A break thru of monumental proportions.  I'm not going to let your Kings/Lakers storytelling, twisting, backpedalling, downright making things up undo the progress of last week. [/QUOTE]
LMAO @ your obvious lie.  Do you honestly think you are going to sit here and say they did not show another angle of the play and everyone is going to believe you?  I can even tell you off the top of my head that they showed the angle from the top of the key.

Um Corky, I was one of the first people to say it was a bad call in that thread.  As for the Kobe foul, the league this year has stated that they are going to call fouls based on defensive players coming under a shooter.  If the shooter is not allowed to come straight down and land in the same exact spot they went up from it is a foul.  But aside from that, I said it was a bad call and that he did not hit Kobe.  Only went under him and by league rules NOW THIS YEAR it would be a foul. [/quote]
 My *obvious lie* would mean you will glady view the tape to point it out?  WOW is game.  

As to honesty, your self proclaiming you "was one of the first people to say it was a bad call in that thread."...

Is in actuality:

"The problem with the call was the ref turned his head before the shot was fully released and then blew the whistle based on the fact the shot was off, which is why the call was late. He was clearly behind the line so I guess they had him shoot 2 to make up for the bad call?? Normally that would have been a foul for coming up under the shooter, you just dont call it at the end of the game like that.

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #47 on: December 13, 2005, 12:31:54 PM »

Pathetic little man.  Do you notice the part of me saying its a  "Bad call" you bolded it LOL and where I said normally that would be a foul beacuse he came under Kobe (like I just said above, that is a new way they are calling it, if the player cannot land exactly where he jumped up from it is considered going under and a foul)  

Unlike you Reality I do not keep tapes on the Lakers from almost 4 years ago :lol:  Let WOW review the tape where there is NO angles showing Chris Webber going out of bounce.  WoW seems to remember it also.  I cant wait to hear the back peddle once he watches it.  I am flat out calling you a liar.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2005, 12:32:50 PM by westkoast »

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #48 on: December 13, 2005, 01:03:08 PM »
The Kobe call you were the ONLY one to infer or state it was a bad call.

As for the tape, WOW has wanted to see it for eons so...

It's on nuttless.

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 13, 2005, 01:17:52 PM »

It's on nuttless.
I've wanted to watch the tape of Game 6, not game 5, for eons.  I want to go over each and every one of the 20+ fouls and discuss.  As far as game 5 goes, I'm up for that as well, it was obvious to me from the reply that it was out on Webber, no question about that.  It was even obvious to Webber who had that "Michican time out" look on his face.
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #50 on: December 13, 2005, 01:52:47 PM »

It's on nuttless.
Maybe if you stepped your reading comprehension up a little bit and READ the rest of what I was saying instead of the usual bulls#$t thing you do which is read just one tiny bit then twist and shout like chubby checker you would realize that I said BAD CALL in regard to CALLING THE FOUL IN KOBES FAVOR.  Learn how to read.  Again, you are a  pathetic little man.  Good try at trying to bend what I said around.

I, like everyone else, stated it was a bad call in the Lakers favor.  Go back and re-read the thread.

Here is a part from my very next post in that thread

ALOT of touch fouls were called through out the game so to see those last two plays where nothing was called and then they turn around and call a foul on Brown based off of a shot being missed instead of actual contact makes you want to shoot a ref honestly. They were inconsistant the entire night, not just once in Kobes favor even though he did benefit for a moron ref.

You are scratching and pulling for anything right now and are looking like your typical moron self doing so.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2005, 02:06:53 PM by westkoast »