Author Topic: Ventre -- the Lakers need to trade Kobe . . .  (Read 6862 times)

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Ventre -- the Lakers need to trade Kobe . . .
« Reply #60 on: April 07, 2005, 11:51:36 AM »
Bogus calls LOL

Difference JoMaL?  That was a game winning play.  The Kings could have still beat the Lakers *IF* they were going to hit their freethrows and didnt tense up when the pressure was on.  Face it, the Kings LOST because THEY couldnt hit free throws.
The Kings lost because the series should never have gone to seven games in the first place.
And does the illegal screen not come into play after this comment?  Lakers win that game and it never goes 7 games.

JoMaL...im doing nothing more than baiting you to show you really are still bitter although you tried to pretend like you werent a few pages ago.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2005, 11:52:18 AM by westkoast »
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
« Reply #61 on: April 07, 2005, 12:35:32 PM »
Bogus calls LOL

Difference JoMaL?  That was a game winning play.  The Kings could have still beat the Lakers *IF* they were going to hit their freethrows and didnt tense up when the pressure was on.  Face it, the Kings LOST because THEY couldnt hit free throws.
The Kings lost because the series should never have gone to seven games in the first place.
And does the illegal screen not come into play after this comment?  Lakers win that game and it never goes 7 games.

JoMaL...im doing nothing more than baiting you to show you really are still bitter although you tried to pretend like you werent a few pages ago.
Baiting me??!!

I thought I was baiting you! :nod:  
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #62 on: April 07, 2005, 12:40:02 PM »
Bogus calls LOL

Baiting me??!!

Im Jerry your Tom.....in the end I win!

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
« Reply #63 on: April 07, 2005, 01:56:02 PM »
Bogus calls LOL

Baiting me??!!

Actually I'm Moe and your Curly, so the "EYES' have it.
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #64 on: April 08, 2005, 02:53:44 PM »
Bogus calls LOL

Baiting me??!!

Actually I'm Moe and your Curly, so the "EYES' have it.
Curly was always the more popular one  :D