Author Topic: A joke for all you Bush supporters  (Read 7670 times)

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
A joke for all you Bush supporters
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2004, 12:08:50 PM »
lmao!  cant wait till that Cheech Marin/George Lopez ticket comes out.... :rofl:  
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

rickortreat

« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2004, 01:20:09 PM »
Amazeing that you still believe that the President gets chosen by the public.  I think the scuttling of the Dean candidacy proved that.  Our choice this time around is between to Bonesman, and it isn't a coincidence.

What is important is that they and most of the politicians in Washington could care less about what you think. Most voters don't think, or a looser like Bush would never have been elected!  As long as they can get your support, without being accountable this is what you get: They're taking away your jobs and your freedom and you should be pissed off about the demise of America.  It has nothing to do with race, and everything to do with money and power.  

Factories in China are financed by US taxpayer credit.  All so the rich in this country can make even more money while you slowly go broke.  :nod:

Did any of you watch the lovefest between Congress and Greenspan?  No inflation threat my ass!  Note how they've held back the PPI report again and again?  The weakest link in a Democracy is a disinterested public.  We trust our leaders to do the right thing, and they never do.  The more I think about it, the more I want to  :puke:  

Offline gaither

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2004, 02:14:43 PM »
Amazeing that you still believe that the President gets chosen by the public.  I think the scuttling of the Dean candidacy proved that.  Our choice this time around is between to Bonesman, and it isn't a coincidence.

What is important is that they and most of the politicians in Washington could care less about what you think. Most voters don't think, or a looser like Bush would never have been elected!  As long as they can get your support, without being accountable this is what you get: They're taking away your jobs and your freedom and you should be pissed off about the demise of America.  It has nothing to do with race, and everything to do with money and power.  

Factories in China are financed by US taxpayer credit.  All so the rich in this country can make even more money while you slowly go broke.  :nod:

Did any of you watch the lovefest between Congress and Greenspan?  No inflation threat my ass!  Note how they've held back the PPI report again and again?  The weakest link in a Democracy is a disinterested public.  We trust our leaders to do the right thing, and they never do.  The more I think about it, the more I want to  :puke:
Wow, Rickortreat, don't hold back! Tell us how you really feel.   :D

But, for the most part, I share your cynicism. Politics has become to encumbered with money and special interests...and it seems to get worse with every election year. I don't know how it can be turned around.