Author Topic: A joke for all you Bush supporters  (Read 7668 times)

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
A joke for all you Bush supporters
« on: June 15, 2004, 09:37:45 AM »
A popular bar installed a new robotic bartender.

A fellow came in for a drink.  The robot served him
and then asked the man, "What is your IQ?"

The man replied, "150."  So the robot proceeded to
talk about quantum physics, Einstein's theory,
atomic chemistry, and so on.

The man listened intently and thought, "This is
cool."

Intrigued, the man decided to test the robot.  He
walked out of the bar, turned around and went back
in for another drink.  Again the robot served him
and then asked, "What is your IQ?"

The man replied, "100."  So the robot spoke about
football, baseball, and so on.

"Wow, this is really cool."

The man went out and came back in a third time.  As
before, the robot asked him, "What is your IQ?"

The man answered, "50."

The robot responded, "So, are you planning to vote
for Bush again?"

It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues

Offline spursfan101

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2004, 09:59:17 AM »
I"m a demo, and let me be the first to say...

JOHN KERRY HAS NOT SHOWN ME SHYTE! :nonono:

Have no idea what the man is about, all he does is dog Bush, the man better step up to the plate with his own platform VERY SOON.

Sadly, he will probably STILL get my vote, (I despise Bush that much), just a sad state the democratic party is in to NOMINATE a Washington insider like Kerry.

And is there ANY DOUBT  in anyones mind that JEB BUSH will be the NEXT REPUBLICAN Presidential Nominee for President in 2008?  Sad that someone's last name can win you the highest elected office in this country. (Allegedly.)

Paul

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2004, 10:03:37 AM »
Sad that someone's last name can win you the highest elected office in this country. (Allegedly.)
As a demo can you say Kennedy?
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues

Offline spursfan101

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2004, 10:12:02 AM »
As a demo can you say Kennedy?

Friggin riding coattails.... :nonono:  
Paul

rickortreat

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2004, 10:50:19 AM »
Don't be surprised if Bush gets indicted for lying to Congress and the American People about WMD in Iraq, including the outright lie about Iraq attempting to acquire yellowcake in Nigeria.

-Explaines why George Tennent resigned (Couldn't testify while in office) And why Bush and Cheney both have hired private attourneys.  Don't mess with CIA NOC's.  :nod:

As far as coattails and the Bush/Kennedy name cache, as PT Barnum once said "there's a suker born every minute".  I say, yep, and there's a lot more suckers around than smart guys.

Offline Joe Vancil

• ICQ Messenger - 236778608
    • MSN Messenger - joev5638@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - GenghisThePBear
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - joev5638
    • View Profile
    • http://www.joev.com
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2004, 01:35:38 PM »
Bill Clinton, as well as a number of folks before him, has already proven that lying to the American people isn't anything the folks in Washington are going to get really upset about.  Bush is no different sort of crook.  Then again, I said I wouldn't vote for him for that reason before this all started.  It's not my fault that neither political party - nor the minor parties, for that matter - gave me anyone worth voting for in the last election.

And, if you ask me, it ain't looking any better this time around.  I'd rather turn the country over to Mrs. John Kerry and Mrs. Howard Dean than I would to anyone I've seen on the political landscape so far - Democrat or Republican.  Seriously.  The wives are impressing me more than the husbands.

"I'm xyz, and I approved this commercial."  Yeah?  Well, I'm the American voter, and I don't believe your commercial.

Joe

-----------
Support your right to keep and arm bears!
Club (baby) seals, not sandwiches!

rickortreat

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2004, 01:59:58 PM »
Joe, It's one thing to lie about having sex with an intern, it's quite another thing to use the lie as justification to start a war and commit troops and lives to intervene in another nation, even one as despicable as Iraq.

When Clinton lied, who was really hurt?  The Republicans made a big deal about it, but the truth would have made little difference to America.  We're spenging billions of taxpayer dollars in Iraq, and sending young men and women to die in that hellhole of a country as a direct result of Bush's lies.

If the Republicans could start impeachement hearings over what Clinton did, imagins what the Dems could do with ex-CIA chiefs informing Congress about Bush deliberately lying to decieve the American public!

I won't debate the merits of Kerry here, since I pretty much agree with you.  I found it very curious how the power brokers were able to dismiss Dean so easilly, as he would have been a much stronger candidate.

Offline spursfan101

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2004, 02:02:02 PM »
I loved the grassroots movement started by Dean. He really energized alot of disenfranchised voters...including myself.
Paul

Offline Ted

• AOL Instant Messenger - Rustedhart
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - ruteha
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2004, 02:06:21 PM »
And is there ANY DOUBT  in anyones mind that JEB BUSH will be the NEXT REPUBLICAN Presidential Nominee for President in 2008?  Sad that someone's last name can win you the highest elected office in this country. (Allegedly.)
I'll put money down right now that Jeb Bush WILL NOT be the next Republican nominee.

Everyone I know, including people who are staffers for Utah Sen. Hatch, say that there will not be another Bush in the Oval Office. It's just too much. Too like a monarchy or something. It won't happen. It doesn't make sense, and I'm surprised anyone seriously thinks it's possible. It would be a self-appointed death sentence for the Republicans. Bush might beat Kerry, but Jeb Bush (who is probably more fit to be President) would get slaughtered.

The Republicans will roll someone new out. Maybe Powell, if he wants it. Maybe Wolfowitz . . . easy guys!! Stop frothing, I was just kidding!

Seriously though. Powell would be a formidable candidate. There are a few strong Republican governors, too. But it won't be Bush, can't be Bush. Please let it not be BUSH!!!
"You take him Perk!" ~Kevin Garnett

"I think the responsibility the Democrats have may rest more in resisting any efforts by Republicans in the Congress or by me when I was President to put some standards in and tighten up a little bit on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac." ~Bill Clinton

Offline spursfan101

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2004, 02:09:29 PM »
my best friend's Dad (high ranking general) is well connected to the Bush family, he always said Jeb would run circles around George W.
Paul

Offline Ted

• AOL Instant Messenger - Rustedhart
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - ruteha
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2004, 02:12:38 PM »
Joe, It's one thing to lie about having sex with an intern, it's quite another thing to use the lie as justification to start a war and commit troops and lives to intervene in another nation, even one as despicable as Iraq.

When Clinton lied, who was really hurt?  The Republicans made a big deal about it, but the truth would have made little difference to America.  We're spenging billions of taxpayer dollars in Iraq, and sending young men and women to die in that hellhole of a country as a direct result of Bush's lies.
Rick,

Your rhetoric's pretty strong, but your facts don't seem to be. I've heard so much about how Bush "lied" to the American people. And I'm fully willing to accept that he may have. But the world is going to have an awfully hard time proving it. All I've heard is that he and Blair based their decisions on faulty intelligence. Proving that he knew it was faulty is going to be a high burden of proof. Have you already met that burden?

It seems like so many people think he's already been proven a liar. I don't think he has. I do, however, think he has been proven to be a bit too trigger happy and a bit too willing to attack a foreign, sovereign nation.

We aren't hearing talk of impeachment for a reason. The "liar" rhetoric is just that, rhetoric. Clinton was caught be irrefutable evidence. If they find that on Bush, then I say string him up . . . politically that is. Right now they don't have it. And, sorry, but Richard Clarke ain't it.

Just MHO though.
"You take him Perk!" ~Kevin Garnett

"I think the responsibility the Democrats have may rest more in resisting any efforts by Republicans in the Congress or by me when I was President to put some standards in and tighten up a little bit on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac." ~Bill Clinton

Offline spursfan101

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2004, 02:17:24 PM »
Rick,

Your rhetoric's pretty strong, but your facts don't seem to be. I've heard so much about how Bush "lied" to the American people. And I'm fully willing to accept that he may have. But the world is going to have an awfully hard time proving it. All I've heard is that he and Blair based their decisions on faulty intelligence. Proving that he knew it was faulty is going to be a high burden of proof. Have you already met that burden?

It seems like so many people think he's already been proven a liar. I don't think he has. I do, however, think he has been proven to be a bit too trigger happy and a bit too willing to attack a foreign, sovereign nation.

We aren't hearing talk of impeachment for a reason. The "liar" rhetoric is just that, rhetoric. Clinton was caught be irrefutable evidence. If they find that on Bush, then I say string him up . . . politically that is. Right now they don't have it. And, sorry, but Richard Clarke ain't it.

Just MHO though.

Sad to say, but your  :nod:

TOO HARD PROVING IN COURT.  In the court of public opinion though, many people have already strung him up. THAT is what's important, that could cost him the election.
Paul

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2004, 02:33:33 PM »
my best friend's Dad (high ranking general) is well connected to the Bush family, he always said Jeb would run circles around George W.
you mean would finally invade that soveriegn nation of walt disney and oust its evil from the state of florida once and for all?????  what a man!
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline spursfan101

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2004, 02:36:56 PM »
DONT...DOG DISNEY....EVER!!

Disneyworld  :hail: !
Paul

rickortreat

« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2004, 03:14:09 PM »