Author Topic: A joke for all you Bush supporters  (Read 7669 times)

Offline Ted

• AOL Instant Messenger - Rustedhart
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - ruteha
    • View Profile
    • Email
A joke for all you Bush supporters
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2004, 03:37:56 PM »
The truth- can you handle it?

http://www.fromthewilderness.com/free/ww3/...coup_detat.html

The link referenced in the article to Waxmman's site:

http://www.house.gov/reform/min/features/iraq_on_the_record/

:eek2:
No, I don't think I can handle it.

fromthewilderness.com

:rofl:

:alcohol:  
"You take him Perk!" ~Kevin Garnett

"I think the responsibility the Democrats have may rest more in resisting any efforts by Republicans in the Congress or by me when I was President to put some standards in and tighten up a little bit on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac." ~Bill Clinton

Offline spursfan101

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2004, 03:41:09 PM »
Wow. That's from a government website??
Paul

rickortreat

« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2004, 04:04:02 PM »
Waxman's site is, but not the from the wilderness one.  There was also a reference to this at jsmineset.com, for all you gold bugs out there.

C'mon Ted, I know you can handle the truth!  B)  

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2004, 05:12:02 PM »
Republicans will roll someone new out. Maybe Powell, if he wants it.
 :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

NBA revenues are down because "crackers" won't spend money on the black ballers, what makes you think they will vote for a black pres?

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Sadly, not in our lifetime.
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline Joe Vancil

• ICQ Messenger - 236778608
    • MSN Messenger - joev5638@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - GenghisThePBear
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - joev5638
    • View Profile
    • http://www.joev.com
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2004, 06:27:12 PM »
WayOut,

I'd vote for Powell.  I'd vote for Powell in a flat second.  It'd be nice to have a real leader in the White House for a change.

Joe

Joe

-----------
Support your right to keep and arm bears!
Club (baby) seals, not sandwiches!

Offline Ted

• AOL Instant Messenger - Rustedhart
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - ruteha
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2004, 07:02:52 PM »
WayOut,

I'd vote for Powell.  I'd vote for Powell in a flat second.  It'd be nice to have a real leader in the White House for a change.

Joe
Ditto.
"You take him Perk!" ~Kevin Garnett

"I think the responsibility the Democrats have may rest more in resisting any efforts by Republicans in the Congress or by me when I was President to put some standards in and tighten up a little bit on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac." ~Bill Clinton

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2004, 11:45:28 PM »
WayOut,

Joe
White America is not ready.
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2004, 11:46:16 PM »
WayOut,

I'd vote for Powell.  I'd vote for Powell in a flat second.  It'd be nice to have a real leader in the White House for a change.

Joe
Ditto.
The "ditto heads" are the perfect example of why white America is not ready.
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

Offline Joe Vancil

• ICQ Messenger - 236778608
    • MSN Messenger - joev5638@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - GenghisThePBear
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - joev5638
    • View Profile
    • http://www.joev.com
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2004, 12:32:20 AM »
Uh...I *AM* White America.  White America is ready - because they like LEADERS.  Powell is the kind of guy that White America can get behind, because he's a man of service to our country and of principles.

Joe

-----------
Support your right to keep and arm bears!
Club (baby) seals, not sandwiches!

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2004, 01:21:53 AM »
Bill Clinton, as well as a number of folks before him, has already proven that lying to the American people isn't anything the folks in Washington are going to get really upset about.  Bush is no different sort of crook.  Then again, I said I wouldn't vote for him for that reason before this all started.  It's not my fault that neither political party - nor the minor parties, for that matter - gave me anyone worth voting for in the last election.

And, if you ask me, it ain't looking any better this time around.  I'd rather turn the country over to Mrs. John Kerry and Mrs. Howard Dean than I would to anyone I've seen on the political landscape so far - Democrat or Republican.  Seriously.  The wives are impressing me more than the husbands.

"I'm xyz, and I approved this commercial."  Yeah?  Well, I'm the American voter, and I don't believe your commercial.
Lying about sexual relations with a co-worker is a tiny tiny bit different than invading a country, causing harm to the Iraqi people, scaring the american people into backing a war by saying they have WMD, and risking young men and women's lives all at the same time.    I get what you are saying tho.  Cheating on your wife is just as bad as killing hundreds of young adults.  A crook is a crook.

I hope this presidential race heats up and they really start going at each other about REAL issues.  Right now I am not going to bother to walk to the polls and cast a vote for anyone.  To me either way the next four years are going to be tough.  Would you really feel like investing and spending money knowing that Kerry is the guy calling the shots?
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2004, 09:56:04 AM »
WayOut,

I'd vote for Powell.  I'd vote for Powell in a flat second.  It'd be nice to have a real leader in the White House for a change.

Joe
Ditto.
The "ditto heads" are the perfect example of why white America is not ready.
did somebody say, "farrakhan for president"???   yeah white america would love that...........atleast it would stop some of the bs al qaeda gives us.... :crazy:  
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline gaither

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2004, 11:06:02 AM »
Not to fear! Maybe we can persuade Ross Perot to dust off his old campaign duds and run again. As nasty and humorless as this political campaign has gotten already, I'm sure we could all benefit from some of Perot's homespun political corniness. Maybe he could persuade Ralph Nader to take a hike.

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2004, 11:08:33 AM »
Uh...I *AM* White America.  White America is ready - because they like LEADERS.  Powell is the kind of guy that White America can get behind, because he's a man of service to our country and of principles.
Sorry Joe but you are a white in America, market research proves you're not "white America".  Much like Randy you THINK you are the norm when in fact you are the exception.  Black and President are not two words white America is ready to use in a contiguous block.

No offense but that's the truth.
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

Offline gaither

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2004, 11:45:26 AM »
Sorry Joe but you are a white in America, market research proves you're not "white America".  Much like Randy you THINK you are the norm when in fact you are the exception.  Black and President are not two words white America is ready to use in a contiguous block.

I think "white America" is more ready than you think, WOW. But so far the only blacks who have thrown their hat in the ring are political lightweights like Jackson and Sharpton, neither of who were qualified. But even as lightweights, I do think they are laying the groundwork for the future. I could see a black president being elected within the next 4-8 years, provided that a qualified one makes the run. I believe a lot of folks would support Powell running for office, if he had ambitions to do so.

What won't happen, at least not anytime within the next 50 years IMO, is the election of a female president.

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2004, 11:53:59 AM »
Sorry Joe but you are a white in America, market research proves you're not "white America".  Much like Randy you THINK you are the norm when in fact you are the exception.  Black and President are not two words white America is ready to use in a contiguous block.

I think "white America" is more ready than you think, WOW. But so far the only blacks who have thrown their hat in the ring are political lightweights like Jackson and Sharpton, neither of who were qualified. But even as lightweights, I do think they are laying the groundwork for the future. I could see a black president being elected within the next 4-8 years, provided that a qualified one makes the run. I believe a lot of folks would support Powell running for office, if he had ambitions to do so.

What won't happen, at least not anytime within the next 50 years IMO, is the election of a female president.
I completely disagree.  I think we'll see a hispanic pres before a black one for the simple fact of population.  Dubya Bush has proven qualifications don't mean squat here in America to win the presidential election.  More about marketing and ballot manipulation.  That being the case even if someone as good as Powel ran he would lose.  I'd vote for Powel but I think some of you guys/gals need to check out some demographic and marketing studies done on "white America".  
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"