Author Topic: MailCowards wimpery fails  (Read 3513 times)

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
MailCowards wimpery fails
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2004, 03:30:42 PM »
I could move 340lbs Shaq in the same direction his momentum is already heading.  Watch the tape.

Malone on Yao was a flop.  290 lbs Yao getting knocked over by little 260 lbs of Karl...mmmmkay.....  A forearm to the back hurts but to fall over like your spine snapped is silly.  Yao is learning alot, I'll give him that, typically that type of contact is let go when it happens to Shaq, soon that type of contact will be allowed on Yao is he doesn't continue to ham up those little touches.
Malone leveraging Yao is much easier to swallow then Francis redirecting Malone, who clearly would use Stevie's little nudge to his advantage and make it look sooooo inadvertant that any Laker fan could at least make an effort to justify it :lol:   :lol:

If pigs could fly, then Francis put one in orbit yesterday.
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2004, 03:32:53 PM »
If pigs could fly, then Francis put one in orbit yesterday.
I think you're crossing the line a bit there JoMal.  I've yet to meat a pig that trows elbows, all in all a pig is a good guy, that's more than I can say for certain ex-Jazz coat tail riders.
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2004, 06:15:10 PM »
I think you're crossing the line a bit there JoMal.  I've yet to meat a pig that trows elbows, all in all a pig is a good guy, that's more than I can say for certain ex-Jazz coat tail riders.
I've yet to meet a pig that 'trows' elbows too, but when I do, I will be thinking of you, WOW.
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."