Author Topic: MailCowards wimpery fails  (Read 3512 times)

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
MailCowards wimpery fails
« on: April 24, 2004, 01:01:29 AM »
Checklist:
Sucker punch or similiar.
Other player is not looking
Other players back is turned.
Other player did nothing to warrant receiving a cheapshot.

Yep, its that Hall of Flamer, the guy chasing the all time scoring title with nary a champ title to his name, Karl Mailwimp.

4th qtr 1:15 left.  Yao Ming backing into the key without the ball.  Nobody close to him and Rockets not even trying to throw it into him.  MailWimp sees an opportunity.  Throws an elbow in Yaos kidney.  Knocks Yao to the floor.  Malone stands with his usual puss arsed "da uh ya i done do dat but aint done nobody gonna hold me akkountable so i's just gonna act like nothing about it".  Yao has way too much class to lower himself to Mailwimps level.  Rockets inbound, Stevie F drives it to the hoop, scores as who's Wimpy defense allows him to score and fouls him on the play?  You betcha.  Da Mailman.  Sweet!  94-86 and for all intents and purposes the ballgame.  Kobme misses a 3 pointer, Stevie F does it again, this time against Shaq who to his credit does not try to cheap Stevie or Yao on the play or all night.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2004, 12:19:52 AM by Reality »

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2004, 12:16:45 PM »
LOL!  Yao must be.....darn.....gotta go!
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Guest_Randy

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2004, 01:47:09 PM »
Checklist:
Sucker punch or similiar.
Other player is not looking
Other players back it turned.
Other player did nothing to warrant receiving a cheapshot.

Yep, its that Hall of Flamer, the guy chasing the all time scoring title with nary a champ title to his name, Karl Mailwimp.

4th qtr 1:15 left.  Yao Ming backing into the key without the ball.  Nobody close to him and Rockets not even trying to throw it into him.  MailWimp sees an opportunity.  Throws an elbow in Yaos kidney.  Knocks Yao to the floor.  Malone stands with his usual puss arsed "da uh ya i done do dat but aint done nobody gonna hold me akkountable so i's just gonna act like nothing about it".  Yao has way too much class to lower himself to Mailwimps level.  Rockets inbound, Stevie F drives it to the hoop, scores as who's Wimpy defense allows him to score and fouls him on the play?  You betcha.  Da Mailman.  Sweet!  94-86 and for all intents and purposes the ballgame.  Kobme misses a 3 pointer, Stevie F does it again, this time against Shaq who to his credit does not try to cheap Stevie or Yao on the play or all night.
We all know that Malone is a thug and a cheapshot artist -- that isn't going to change just because he starts playing for the Lakers -- however, that being said,
throws an elbow in Yaos kidney
-- umm, first, it was an armbar, not an elbow and second, it's pretty clear that it was pretty hard although not "thrown."  This was the second case in which Yao looked like he had been taking acting lessons from Vlade Divac.  I've had harder fouls in pick-up-ball and since there wasn't any blood (and it wasn't in the act of shooting) it wasn't even called.  Yao's falling to the ground had me laughing on the floor.

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2004, 06:02:08 PM »
This was the second case in which Yao looked like he had been taking acting lessons from Vlade Divac.
Exactly.  I heard that Fisher and Vlade gave Yao a gold star after the game.
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2004, 10:33:59 AM »
We all know that Malone is a thug and a cheapshot artist -- that isn't going to change just because he starts playing for the Lakers -- however, that being said,
-- umm, first, it was an armbar, not an elbow and second, it's pretty clear that it was pretty hard although not "thrown."  This was the second case in which Yao looked like he had been taking acting lessons from Vlade Divac.  I've had harder fouls in pick-up-ball and since there wasn't any blood (and it wasn't in the act of shooting) it wasn't even called.  Yao's falling to the ground had me laughing on the floor.
Anatomy 101.  Elbow in back at the kidney area does not have to be "thrown" hard to cause a blow.
It was completely deliberate as old school Jazz will tell you the 'Wimp has done numerous time and Noze favorable announcer Beaviss Tom the ex Golden Stater stated.

The Mailwimp changing jerseys but nothing else?  Exactly.

That Houston 6th man whom the Wimp stood in the small circle while he dunked.
A few minutes later blocking Malones shot and then Malone falling to the floor and having a temper tauntrum.  

Priceless.

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2004, 10:44:32 AM »
favorite moment was when karl went up for the lay up or dunk and young nachbar skies over him and slams that brick with authority - karl falls down and jumps right up to fight!   why??  because some young punk stuffed him like a thanksgiving turkey?  like a ron jeremy co-star? well you get the picture, dont worry karl, it's just because you are old that it looked so bad....lol
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2004, 10:53:45 AM »
Elbow to the kidneys - PUL-EEEEEZE - !!!!!

The Frailman has been doing that one for twenty years; Yao is just the latest player to piss blood after playing against Malone, but with the League sanctioning Karl's style of play for all this time, someone should explain the facts of life to the Ming Dynasty before the next meeting.

On a more obvious play, Malone's butchering of Nachbar on his layup, which Karl failed to prevent anyway, should have gotten him at least a game suspension, which, once again, the League will conveniently ignore. Anytime you see a player undercut a guy in the air like that it should automatically apply at least a game suspension, as the player on the receiving end could end up crippled or even dead if he lands wrong. Malone's continuous disregard for human life and the League's support of it tells us everything you need to know about the financial aspects of what the NBA really finds important. If Nachbar had come down wrong and ended up hospitalized, I am sure the League would have sent a nice wreathe.  
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2004, 01:07:39 PM »
The Frailman has been doing that one for twenty years; Yao is just the latest player to piss blood after playing against Malone, but with the League sanctioning Karl's style of play for all this time, someone should explain the facts of life to the Ming Dynasty before the next meeting.

On a more obvious play, Malone's butchering of Nachbar on his layup, which Karl failed to prevent anyway, should have gotten him at least a game suspension, which, once again, the League will conveniently ignore. Anytime you see a player undercut a guy in the air like that it should automatically apply at least a game suspension, as the player on the receiving end could end up crippled or even dead if he lands wrong. Malone's continuous disregard for human life and the League's support of it tells us everything you need to know about the financial aspects of what the NBA really finds important. If Nachbar had come down wrong and ended up hospitalized, I am sure the League would have sent a nice wreathe.
Concur.

And did you catch the "Frailmans"  :lol: comments on the ripped jersey he sustanined while cheaping Nachbar?

Da ba ya bu dabba I likes to gets involvdes in da game.  This mean I be out there in da battle.

As if standing in the mini circle and cheaping someone has any merit at all.

What a clown.  Concur someone better ward Ming of what the league allows MailCheap to do.  Sadly it wont be Van Grunty teaching Yaowser anything.

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2004, 01:28:25 PM »
On a more obvious play, Malone's butchering of Nachbar on his layup, which Karl failed to prevent anyway, should have gotten him at least a game suspension, which, once again, the League will conveniently ignore.
You obviously didn't watch the play.

Or are you saying that the NBA should suspend Steve Francis?  That's who caused the collision, he pushed Kalk into Nacbar.

LOL@ the kidney kiddies in this thread.  I think Fisher and Vlade are laughing at you guys as well if you bought that "fish flop ala divac".

Gold Stars all around boys!
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2004, 02:26:02 PM »
Knowledge of anatomy doesn't effect me or mine.

However at least one woman is without a doubt not laughing at all about her members lack of anatomy knowledge.   :lol: :(  :(  

Since you can't find a kidney what else can't you find.  :huh:

Spell checker on Kalk.

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2004, 02:42:16 PM »
However at least one woman is without a doubt not laughing at all about her members lack of anatomy knowledge.   :lol: :(  :(  

I think you've watch "The Crying Game" one too many times if you think that women have "members".

Looks like you've completely avoided the points of the post.

Francis pushed Karl into Nacbar.

Yao flopped.
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2004, 02:55:14 PM »
Francis pushed Karl into Nacbar.

Yao flopped.
I'd get you a Tivo set up but it hasnt helped Westkoast any...

Purple and gold, purple and gold*.....

*Sung to the tune of Purple Reign.

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2004, 03:05:05 PM »
If Malone was involved in the play, it cannot by definition be a flop. Karl don't likes it when players flop, so he makes sure it is always real. Otherwise his reputation could get damaged. Silly comment, WOW.

Francis "pushed" Malone into Nackbar :lol: Right, Stevie, I'm-200-pounds-if-I'm-up-to-my-neck-in-concrete Francis, pushed Karl I'm 260-pounds-OF-concrete Malone into anyone.

And Shaq wears an inflatable body suit on the court.

WOW, you're killing me,  :lol:    :lol:    :lol:  
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."

Offline Randy

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2004, 03:05:06 PM »
Anatomy 101. Elbow in back at the kidney area does not have to be "thrown" hard to cause a blow.
It was completely deliberate as old school Jazz will tell you the 'Wimp has done numerous time and Noze favorable announcer Beaviss Tom the ex Golden Stater stated.

Okay, first Malone throws an elbow into his kidneys -- then he doesn't have to throw an elbow hard to cause a blow.  I think the only blow here is all the wind coming out of your mouth.  Do you know the definition for "throwing" or "blow?"

Throw:  1 a : to propel through the air by a forward motion of the hand and arm b : to propel through the air in any manner.

Blow:  1 : a forcible stroke delivered with a part of the body or with an instrument

Everyone knows that the Mailman is a cheapshot artist and most Laker fans I know will admit that -- however, Malone didn't deliver a blow OR a thrown elbow -- he delivered an arm bar -- and go back and watch it on your precious TiVo and this time, change the color on your TV so that you can't tell what color the uniforms are -- it will help in your assessment of what really happened.

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2004, 03:12:17 PM »
If Malone was involved in the play, it cannot by definition be a flop. Karl don't likes it when players flop, so he makes sure it is always real. Otherwise his reputation could get damaged. Silly comment, WOW.

Francis "pushed" Malone into Nackbar :lol: Right, Stevie, I'm-200-pounds-if-I'm-up-to-my-neck-in-concrete Francis, pushed Karl I'm 260-pounds-OF-concrete Malone into anyone.

And Shaq wears an inflatable body suit on the court.

WOW, you're killing me,  :lol:    :lol:    :lol:
I could move 340lbs Shaq in the same direction his momentum is already heading.  Watch the tape.

Malone on Yao was a flop.  290 lbs Yao getting knocked over by little 260 lbs of Karl...mmmmkay.....  A forearm to the back hurts but to fall over like your spine snapped is silly.  Yao is learning alot, I'll give him that, typically that type of contact is let go when it happens to Shaq, soon that type of contact will be allowed on Yao is he doesn't continue to ham up those little touches.
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"