Author Topic: Eastern Division W-L records  (Read 47352 times)

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Eastern Division W-L records
« Reply #105 on: February 09, 2009, 01:03:09 PM »
I would like to also add that the NBA power rankings for the last month have had 7 WC teams and 3 EC teams.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #106 on: February 09, 2009, 01:07:47 PM »
Thanks FRAN*s.

Jersey doing just what I said they would do in the op and thruout, actually better.  Now 11-9 vs West and check their record vs the Pacific Patsies.
If only they could keep playing the Patsies.  Agree this upcoming week on the road vs SAS, Hornets and others, all without SuperJi will be brutal.

You two skirts are no longer talking about Phoenix. :D

YOUR op said nothing about NJ and their record agasinst the west either.  So stop inhaling the fumes form the vat of laker winning juice you are brewing.

BTW I don't suppose you noticed that except for your beloved Nets that the East went 0-7 against the West this weekend.  Including a big 0-4 by Boston, Cleveland, Atlanta & Detroit (4 of the top 5 seeds).  And all on their home courts.   :D   :D    :D
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #107 on: February 09, 2009, 01:22:11 PM »
Thanks FRAN*s.

Jersey doing just what I said they would do in the op and thruout, actually better.  Now 11-9 vs West and check their record vs the Pacific Patsies.
If only they could keep playing the Patsies.  Agree this upcoming week on the road vs SAS, Hornets and others, all without SuperJi will be brutal.

YOUR op said nothing about NJ and their record agasinst the west either.  So stop inhaling the fumes form the vat of laker winning juice you are brewing.

BTW I don't suppose you noticed that except for your beloved Nets that the East went 0-7 against the West this weekend.  Including a big 0-4 by Boston, Cleveland, Atlanta & Detroit (4 of the top 5 seeds).  And all on their home courts.   :D   :D    :D
The OP morphed into your beloved *Cousins burning on the Atlantic vs the Pacific due to (in their twists), the great superiority of Phx over Jersey.
*Not talking about you JoeV, your stats were helpful and we are not that far apart on this thing.  You think Jersey is closer to Clippers, Kings etc the bottom dwellers of the Pacific, i think Jersey is closer to Phoenix. 

Back to the Skirts.WC certainly owned the EC Celts and Cavs this past week.  But while you're all snuggly with your Laker bffs, the win vs the Celts with the Derek Swisher calls is iffy at best.  Props for the Lakers for keeping it close at Boston and then rolling the Cavs in the 2nd half.  Altho i would need to hear from some Non Lakers to find out what really came down in the 50-30 second half. 

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #108 on: February 09, 2009, 01:28:33 PM »
Thanks FRAN*s.

Oh you mean the 27-21 PHX Suns?  Are you really comparing them to the 24-28 NJ Nets?  Again...LOOK THINGS UP BEFORE YOU TYPE.

Just in case you want to pretend  to not see this...

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #109 on: February 10, 2009, 11:55:34 AM »
Thanks FRAN*s.

Oh you mean the 27-21 PHX Suns?  Are you really comparing them to the 24-28 NJ Nets?  Again...LOOK THINGS UP BEFORE YOU TYPE.

Just in case you want to pretend  to not see this...
No, you confuse my choosing to ignore it with pretending.
Were the thread, "Who has a better overall record, Phx or Jersey?", you would have a shred of credibility and make an iota of sense.
However it's about the Atlantic vs the Pacific, with you then claiming Phx was soo much better then any of the Atlantic teams outside of Boston.
Well well, last night Philly ran Phx 108-91.  WoWkoasties spout prior had been how the Atlantic had only ONE team over .500
Philly just improved to two games over .500 and only look to continue to improve with Dileo.

More to the point, compare the records of Atl vs Pac head to head.  Then try dissing the Nets, Philly et all. 
Self ownage by you per ususal.  Yawn.

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #110 on: February 10, 2009, 12:58:28 PM »

Were the thread, "Who has a better overall record, Phx or Jersey?", you would have a shred of credibility and make an iota of sense.
However it's about the Atlantic vs the Pacific,

Well, the title says Eastern Division won-loss records and the opening post was a recap of the Eastern conference standings.  It was only after you (Reality) twisted the thread to try to prove something to WOW & koast that it became something different.  And even then it never became "Atlantic vs Pacific"...that was just a small part of it.

The thread is mostly about how you will totally ignore facts and twist "PARTIAL" quotes into somehting that you believe makes you look right.  All it has done is reinforce the common understanding of your posting style.
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #111 on: February 10, 2009, 02:56:09 PM »

Well, the title says Eastern Division won-loss records and the opening post was a recap of the Eastern conference standings.  It was only after you (Reality) twisted the thread to try to prove something to WOW & koast that it became something different.  And even then it never became "Atlantic vs Pacific"...that was just a small part of it.

The thread is mostly about how you will totally ignore facts and twist "PARTIAL" quotes into somehting that you believe makes you look right.  All it has done is reinforce the common understanding of your posting style.

Pretty much.

And to make matters worse the whole 'I am ignoring it' statement further proves that.  Must be nice to completely ignore things when you've been proven wrong.  Glad he finally fessed up to doing this though.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2009, 03:54:37 PM by westkoast »

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #112 on: February 10, 2009, 06:32:26 PM »

Lame attempt!
You've become a fullon twisty cousin. :D
Yes, threads here always follow what the OP is. ;)
btw the 2nd post, made by WoW, went like this:
Boston is in a division where they are the ONLY team above .500?  We have a winner!  Boston is the biggest wuss in the wussiest division in the NBA!!!  I guess Boston has the distinction of the most over rated record in NBA history!  Roll Eyes
That opened it up for discussion of team vs team and ATL vs Pacific.

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #113 on: March 18, 2009, 12:10:33 AM »
Boston is in a division where they are the ONLY team above .500?  We have a winner!  Boston is the biggest wuss in the wussiest division in the NBA!!!  I guess Boston has the distinction of the most over rated record in NBA history!  ::)
Ever heard of the Philly 76ers?  And a guy named Iggy?
Realowned.

rt
Have you taken a look at the Laker's division lately?  At least the Atlantic division has a winning record!
WeakoutWest response: 
Wow, I thought only Spurs fans could be that clueless.

Offline Joe Vancil

• ICQ Messenger - 236778608
    • MSN Messenger - joev5638@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - GenghisThePBear
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - joev5638
    • View Profile
    • http://www.joev.com
    • Email
« Reply #114 on: March 18, 2009, 06:35:24 AM »
Boston is in a division where they are the ONLY team above .500?  We have a winner!  Boston is the biggest wuss in the wussiest division in the NBA!!!  I guess Boston has the distinction of the most over rated record in NBA history!  ::)
Ever heard of the Philly 76ers?  And a guy named Iggy?
Realowned.

rt
Have you taken a look at the Laker's division lately?  At least the Atlantic division has a winning record!
WeakoutWest response: 
Wow, I thought only Spurs fans could be that clueless.

You had to wait two and a half months before responding?  That's just sad.

Joe

-----------
Support your right to keep and arm bears!
Club (baby) seals, not sandwiches!

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #115 on: March 18, 2009, 09:17:26 AM »
You didn't notice the change when the Sixers went from Mo Cheeks to Dileo.

That's just sad.  :D

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #116 on: March 18, 2009, 10:42:36 AM »
You had to wait two and a half months before responding?  That's just sad.

How long do you wait for a baby seal to stick its head out from the hole you make in the ice?  It's the same principle, you wait for a while for him stick his head out then you smash it in an instant.  I wouldn't call that sad, I would call it necessary.
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline Joe Vancil

• ICQ Messenger - 236778608
    • MSN Messenger - joev5638@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - GenghisThePBear
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - joev5638
    • View Profile
    • http://www.joev.com
    • Email
« Reply #117 on: March 20, 2009, 08:46:13 AM »
You didn't notice the change when the Sixers went from Mo Cheeks to Dileo.

That's just sad.  :D

Dileo was there at the time the time the message was originally posted.  And as I remember, it was New Jersey's jock that you were riding back then.

Besides, Philly has been over .500 4 different times since the message you replied to.
Joe

-----------
Support your right to keep and arm bears!
Club (baby) seals, not sandwiches!

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #118 on: March 20, 2009, 01:44:08 PM »
That translates to three relevant teams:  Lakers, Celtics, Suns - and JUNK.
Sure Jersey flamed out.  But Philly is every bit as much a contender, or every but as must JUNK as your choice of Phoenix.

W.O.W.spouts repeated that the East had no one over .500  So what if Philly has been up and down.  They are way better with DiLeo.

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #119 on: March 20, 2009, 11:08:00 PM »
W.O.W.spouts repeated that the East had no one over .500

Man you are dumb, I never said that!  OWNED!
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"