Author Topic: Eastern Division W-L records  (Read 47349 times)

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Eastern Division W-L records
« Reply #90 on: February 07, 2009, 11:16:55 PM »
I've been Nannyrammed again!

weakoast, check the Nets record vs the West again.  Also against frontrunners. 

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #91 on: February 07, 2009, 11:32:02 PM »
For those who watch games, Denver has been in a funk the last few games.  They BARELY beat the Thunder the other night.
Trying to Nannyramspin a 44 point Nets win vs an opponent with a full roster into a negative.  :D :D
For those of you who watch games (and understand them), OKC is much better since they ditched lurkers 2nd fav coach PJ Carlisemo.

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 07, 2009, 11:53:41 PM »
This evening:
New Jersey administering a 44 point buttkicking to the West Conf NW Division leading Denver Nuggets.  The Nets doing this with SuperJi still out on the IR.

This evening:

The Pacific Powerhouse Los Angeles Clippers DESTROY the #4 seed Atlanta Hawks 121 to 97.

OWNED!
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: February 07, 2009, 11:58:17 PM »
For those who watch games, Denver has been in a funk the last few games.  They BARELY beat the Thunder the other night.

The Thunder?  You mean the same Thunder that beat the NJ Nets?
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #94 on: February 07, 2009, 11:59:58 PM »
I've been Nannyrammed and WoW**owned**-koastie certified in the same half hour.

Wow!  Jersey and the Clips have the same* non conf record and more pertantly to this threads OP, vs each others Divisions.

* must use Laker Math and add Milk to your koastie treats.

I love how you disappear for weeks at a time when they get kicked around then magically show up from ONE win.

Jan 27 was my previous post.  That would be a whole 10 days.  Before that i posted on Jan 24th.  Add WoWkoastie Milk and that becomes "weeks".
Reply #87 on: January 27, 2009, 05:45:44 PM
Quote from: Lurker on January 27, 2009, 10:00:27 AM
Did anyone hear about those mighty Nets...they lost last night to the WORSE team in the western conference.  And NJ needed a 31-12 4th quarter to make the score even look respectable 94-85.  Oh those mighty Nets.

Go Thunder!
  Reality
Ever since OKC got rid of your other favorite, PJ Carlisemo, their offense has picked up and they are doing much better, esp Durant.  In fact OKC hammered Utah by 20 also.  Hey since Hall of Fame coach Gregor Popper is going into Utah tonight, he'll probablly hammer Utah by 20 too!  Huh Cousin Lurker?

Super Jis absense appears to be too much for the Nets to overcome.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2009, 12:21:12 AM by Reality »

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: February 08, 2009, 12:16:06 AM »

Wow!  Jersey and the Clips have the same* non conf record and more pertantly to this threads OP, vs each others Divisions.

You're so owned I bet you are crying right now because the Pacific Division Clippers just owned the #4 seed in the Eastern Conference Hawks.

"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #96 on: February 08, 2009, 12:58:51 AM »
Um Reality...

Last month the Nets only played two playoff bound WC teams....and what happened?  They lost to both of them (Spurs and Blazers).  They have won 1 game vs a playoff team so far this month but still have to play the Spurs, Mavs, and Rockets.  Two of those games are on the road.  Those are three teams much better than they are.  Just like I told you last month.  Probably going to be the same result.  Most likely will take 3 L's *MAY* sneak a win in out of those 3.  That would make them a whopping 1-5 vs the quality teams or 2-4 vs quality teams this new year.  Very sub par and only further proving you are wrong.  After that?  They play the Lakers and Blazers in the following month (March).  Point being is they haven't even finished all their series with the better teams in the WC.  In the next two months they close all those up.   

Do you even look things up before you make comments?  This is getting down right silly.  You've already been proven wrong MANY times in this thread yet for some reason you keep upping it to try to save face.  Yet you are accomplishing the EXACT opposite.  I don't get it.  Are you a glutton for punishment?  Do you enjoy being laughed at?  I don't get it.  If I were you I would have let this thread just die out.  Maybe PM DB and BEG him to delete it LOL
« Last Edit: February 08, 2009, 02:36:32 AM by westkoast »
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #97 on: February 08, 2009, 08:51:12 PM »
Boston is 24-4 at home, with all four losses coming against the Western Conference.

Cavs only home loss comes at the hands of a Western Conference team.

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: February 08, 2009, 09:11:00 PM »

I love how you disappear for weeks at a time when they get kicked around then magically show up from ONE win.

Jan 27 was my previous post.  That would be a whole 10 days.  Before that i posted on Jan 24th.  Add WoWkoastie Milk and that becomes "weeks".
Reply #87 on: January 27, 2009, 05:45:44 PM
Quote from: Lurker on January 27, 2009, 10:00:27 AM
Did anyone hear about those mighty Nets...they lost last night to the WORSE team in the western conference.  And NJ needed a 31-12 4th quarter to make the score even look respectable 94-85.  Oh those mighty Nets.

Go Thunder!
  Reality
Ever since OKC got rid of your other favorite, PJ Carlisemo, their offense has picked up and they are doing much better, esp Durant.  In fact OKC hammered Utah by 20 also.  Hey since Hall of Fame coach Gregor Popper is going into Utah tonight, he'll probablly hammer Utah by 20 too!  Huh Cousin Lurker?

Super Jis absense appears to be too much for the Nets to overcome.

? Last Edit: Today at 12:21:12 AM by Reality ?    :D :D :D :D :D   EDIT!!!!  :D :D :D :D :D

The DOMINANT Pacific Division sent the Clippers to BEAST own the #4 seed in the Eastern Conference. 
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #99 on: February 08, 2009, 09:26:49 PM »
Thanks FRAN*s.

Jersey doing just what I said they would do in the op and thruout, actually better.  Now 11-9 vs West and check their record vs the Pacific Patsies.
If only they could keep playing the Patsies.  Agree this upcoming week on the road vs SAS, Hornets and others, all without SuperJi will be brutal.

You two skirts are no longer talking about Phoenix. :D

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #100 on: February 08, 2009, 09:52:50 PM »
Thanks FRAN*s.

Jersey doing just what I said they would do in the op and thruout, actually better.  Now 11-9 vs West and check their record vs the Pacific Patsies.
If only they could keep playing the Patsies.  Agree this upcoming week on the road vs SAS, Hornets and others, all without SuperJi will be brutal.

Oh you mean the 27-21 PHX Suns?  Are you really comparing them to the 24-28 NJ Nets?  Again...LOOK THINGS UP BEFORE YOU TYPE.

Oh btw WOW...Reality didn't even know PJ Carlisemo got fired until I told him.  He tried to blame the offense grinding to a halt on him when he had been fired for a month LOL

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: February 08, 2009, 10:17:33 PM »
Oh you mean the 27-21 PHX Suns?  Are you really comparing them to the 24-28 NJ Nets?  Again...LOOK THINGS UP BEFORE YOU TYPE.

Oh btw WOW...Reality didn't even know PJ Carlisemo got fired until I told him.  He tried to blame the offense grinding to a halt on him when he had been fired for a month LOL

As great as I am at OWNING Reality, Reality is the true master of owning Reality.  Self ownage by Reality is the real dominant performance of this season.  ;D
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #102 on: February 08, 2009, 10:20:46 PM »

As great as I am at OWNING Reality, Reality is the true master of owning Reality.  Self ownage by Reality is the real dominant performance of this season.  ;D

This about sums it up.

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #103 on: February 08, 2009, 10:38:45 PM »
Thanks FRAN*s.

Phoenix Suns just "Pacific Division BEAST-owned" the Pistons on National Television!!!

The REAL Beasts of the NBA are owning the fake tough guys out East!!!

"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #104 on: February 08, 2009, 10:41:32 PM »

This about sums it up.