Author Topic: ESPN Chat Stuff  (Read 50517 times)

jemagee

Re: ESPN Chat Stuff
« Reply #45 on: July 02, 2008, 11:53:16 AM »
Funny - since i'm the one who thinks you are getting pissy - i really dont' give a crap either way, i just find your arguments barely worthy of the kids on realgm.com that's all - people whine about guys having jobs yet keep listening or watching them - thus hleping them keep their jobs - you think it would penetrate :)

Besides, thorpe chose U2 over coldplay when the correct answer is obviously neither since they are both whiny pretentuous bastards :)

Lighten up man - all this tenseness about free agency is going to give you an ulcer, i got a wild fire about 2 miles from my house and if the wind shifts, i'm SOL....life could be worse then having the time at work to post on the internet all day :)

Offline Derek Bodner

• Administrator
    • AOL Instant Messenger - dbodner22
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - dabodz
    • View Profile
    • http://www.phillyarena.com
    • Email
« Reply #46 on: July 02, 2008, 11:55:33 AM »
Also, I really hate people who can't be bothered to learn how to spell the draftees names.  It's Donte Greene.  You lose credibility to me when you continually get it wrong.

Offline TheGuiltyParty

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #47 on: July 02, 2008, 11:55:45 AM »
Who's tense? I'm watching "Sunrise Earth" on HD Theater. I'm about as relaxed as George Carlin right now. Ohhhh... too soon?

jemagee

« Reply #48 on: July 02, 2008, 11:56:48 AM »
Who's tense? I'm watching "Sunrise Earth" on HD Theater. I'm about as relaxed as George Carlin right now. Ohhhh... too soon?

Never too soon to make jokes about dead guys, heck i make jokes about dead guys that aren't dead yet, just in case.

Is Tim Allen dead? 

jemagee

« Reply #49 on: July 02, 2008, 11:57:35 AM »
Also, I really hate people who can't be bothered to learn how to spell the draftees names.  It's Donte Greene.  You lose credibility to me when you continually get it wrong.

I like when someone from cleveland asks Thorpe to talk to his colleges to stop talking about lebron to new york or new jersey....I'd like all the colleges to stop talking about lebron in general, he has no eligibility left :)

Though the whole lebron in 2010 thing is asinine in so  many ways

jemagee

« Reply #50 on: July 02, 2008, 11:58:08 AM »
His musical taste and obsessions with seinfeld kind of bother me though

Offline TheGuiltyParty

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #51 on: July 02, 2008, 11:59:11 AM »
Is Tim Allen dead? 

Wait... what do you have against Tim Allen? Did you see "Wild Hogs"??? Man... let me tell you... it's the funniest movie ever and Tim Allen was brilliant! (sarcasm)

jemagee

« Reply #52 on: July 02, 2008, 12:00:46 PM »
Is Tim Allen dead? 

Wait... what do you have against Tim Allen? Did you see "Wild Hogs"??? Man... let me tell you... it's the funniest movie ever and Tim Allen was brilliant! (sarcasm)

Oh come on, tim allen wasn't even the funniest guy in that movie, william h macy is always funnier than tim allen, hell martin short was funnier in the santa clause 3 and allens best film is the one with the nuclear bomb in miami.

If jason lee named his first kid pilot inspektor, what will he name his second child

Offline TheGuiltyParty

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #53 on: July 02, 2008, 12:02:38 PM »
If jason lee named his first kid pilot inspektor, what will he name his second child

Brodie Bruce

jemagee

« Reply #54 on: July 02, 2008, 12:05:21 PM »
He has a second child?  d'oh - thought this new one just announced was the second child,

So - let's now watch chad ford pontificate shall we :)

jemagee

« Reply #55 on: July 02, 2008, 12:09:56 PM »
He answered one of my three questions :)

John (Santa Barbara, CA): After the sixers strike out on Josh Smith and Stefanski has to work at it, who do you think the PF the sixers end up getting this off season will be?

Chad Ford: (1:10 PM ET ) I'm not so sure they'll strike out on Josh Smith. The Hawks have reservations about giving him a huge deal. He's talented, but he was also a major handful for them. If the Sixers blow the bank on him, I think there's a good chance the Hawks walk away.

Offline TheGuiltyParty

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #56 on: July 02, 2008, 12:10:27 PM »
He has a second child?  d'oh - thought this new one just announced was the second child,

I have no idea how many kids he has.... Brodie Bruce was the name of his character in Mallrats which was subsequently named after the two main characters in "Jaws".

Offline TheGuiltyParty

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #57 on: July 02, 2008, 12:12:26 PM »
See... Chad Ford loves you and David Thorpe wants to punch your mother in the ear. Who do ya like now???? :-)

As for Ford's response... well, I don't love Smith so it's sort of bittersweet news. On the other hand, I don't like this idea of "blowing the bank".

jemagee

« Reply #58 on: July 02, 2008, 12:12:33 PM »

I have no idea how many kids he has.... Brodie Bruce was the name of his character in Mallrats which was subsequently named after the two main characters in "Jaws".

I've seen mallrats, a few times, but didn't know the characters names, and every time i watch jaws i fall asleep 30 minutes in

jemagee

« Reply #59 on: July 02, 2008, 12:13:16 PM »
See... Chad Ford loves you and David Thorpe wants to punch your mother in the ear. Who do ya like now???? :-)

As for Ford's response... well, I don't love Smith so it's sort of bittersweet news. On the other hand, I don't like this idea of "blowing the bank".

To me 'blowing the bank' means max dollars, and without a sign and trade, the sixers can't offer him max dollars, can they?