Author Topic: Bob Horry available  (Read 4141 times)

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Bob Horry available
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2008, 11:17:12 AM »
Bravo Gasol!  Viva la Collusionists!

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2008, 11:28:48 AM »
Thing is Finley also played great position D, something he does not always do. 

No quasi-Reality.  Finley plays solid team defense on a regular basis.  It is why he starts and plays 25 minutes per game and Barrdog gets 10 minutes.  I have been telling you that for 3 years now. 
It's why Barrdawg did 25 minutes per game in the 2005 title run.  Findawgs 2007 title run was wayy more due to his awesome record setting O.
1-1 chief in the 25 min dept.
You can talk to me for 80 more years, Findawgs O is what kept him on the court in 2007s run.

Barrdog got 25 minutes in 2005 because Finley (stay with this Reality) played for the Mavs.  Once Finley joined the team in 2006 Barry's minutes dropped. 

And if you honestly believe that Finley's O is what kept him on the court in last year's run then what about all those threads where you repeatedly claimed that Barry was the better offensive player?  Why, IF THE SPURS WANT OFFENSE ONLY FROM THE 2 SPOT DID THEY USE THE LESSER PLAYER?
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2008, 11:34:37 AM »
Slow down there Matilda, you're getting ahead of yourself.
Poppycock has occasionally used Barry for more minutes then Finley.  And when Poppy did use Finley more in 2006, the Spurs lost to the Mavs with Dirk and Josh Howard abusing Finleys D. 

Barry and Fins are both streak shooters.  2007 Fins got on such a roll i have and had noo problem with Findawg getting the minutes ahead of Barry.  And yes every one of Fins made shots were needed to offset his weak D in at least two games vs Cleveland.

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2008, 11:43:32 AM »
Slow down there Matilda, you're getting ahead of yourself.
Poppycock has occasionally used Barry for more minutes then Finley.  And when Poppy did use Finley more in 2006, the Spurs lost to the Mavs with Dirk and Josh Howard abusing Finleys D. 

Barry and Fins are both streak shooters.  2007 Fins got on such a roll i have and had noo problem with Findawg getting the minutes ahead of Barry.  And yes every one of Fins made shots were needed to offset his weak D in at least two games vs Cleveland.

<shakes head and laughs>

<Lurker wonders to himself>...would Chris Wallace trade fans.  There has to be a couple disgruntled Grizzlies fans out there.  And we could throw in the rights to a couple future bandwagoners. 
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2008, 11:57:16 AM »
Thing is Finley also played great position D, something he does not always do. 

No quasi-Reality.  Finley plays solid team defense on a regular basis.  It is why he starts and plays 25 minutes per game and Barrdog gets 10 minutes.  I have been telling you that for 3 years now. 
It's why Barrdawg did 25 minutes per game in the 2005 title run.  Findawgs 2007 title run was wayy more due to his awesome record setting O.
1-1 chief in the 25 min dept.
You can talk to me for 80 more years, Findawgs O is what kept him on the court in 2007s run.

Barrdog got 25 minutes in 2005 because Finley (stay with this Reality) played for the Mavs.  Once Finley joined the team in 2006 Barry's minutes dropped. 

And if you honestly believe that Finley's O is what kept him on the court in last year's run then what about all those threads where you repeatedly claimed that Barry was the better offensive player?  Why, IF THE SPURS WANT OFFENSE ONLY FROM THE 2 SPOT DID THEY USE THE LESSER PLAYER?

Just admit you are wrong, seriously Reality.  Instead of trying to dance around it say 'Lurker, you owned me, Finley did not even play on the Spurs then'
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2008, 12:02:48 PM »
love to keep off topic here but what exactly is Bob Horrys health status Wed April 23rd, 2008?
After the few minutes last nights game.

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2008, 12:04:03 PM »
Just admit you are wrong, seriously Reality.  Instead of trying to dance around it say 'Lurker, you owned me, Finley did not even play on the Spurs then'
:D :D :D yeah i didn't know that.
Thanks for **owning** me Laker-WoWkoast style and let you twos celebration dancthe continue. :D

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2008, 12:09:57 PM »
Barrdog got 25 minutes in 2005 because Finley (stay with this Reality) played for the Mavs.

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

You beat me to it.

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2008, 12:11:30 PM »
love to keep off topic here but what exactly is Bob Horrys health status Wed April 23rd, 2008?
After the few minutes last nights game.

Complete CAPITULATION!!!!  Tuck and run, what else is new?
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2008, 12:14:12 PM »
^^ you lameoids.  My knowing Findawg was not on the 2005 Spurs supports my point that Barrdog can and did contribute to a Champ run.  Duh, Findawg was not even there.

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2008, 12:30:34 PM »
^^ you lameoids.  My knowing Findawg was not on the 2005 Spurs supports my point that Barrdog can and did contribute to a Champ run.  Duh, Findawg was not even there.

Sure OJ, sure.  ::)  Just plead the fifth before you reach China.
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2008, 12:35:26 PM »
^^ So The Seasame Street Bunch is now claiming Finley outplayed Barrdawg for the 2005 Spurs Championship.

Classic.

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2008, 12:37:24 PM »
^^ The Weather Channel has just released a TWISTER warning for the San Diego Area ^^
« Last Edit: April 23, 2008, 12:51:24 PM by westkoast »
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2008, 12:40:03 PM »
They twist, and then accuse of twisting.  :D :D :D
The Sesame Street Pharasee Bunch.
Coming to a board near you.

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2008, 01:08:34 PM »
^^ So The Seasame Street Bunch is now claiming Finley outplayed Barrdawg for the 2005 Spurs Championship.

Classic.

The only thing "classic" about this is the extent you will go to cover your exposure.

The thing is YOU always bring up the 2005 playoffs when comparing Barry & Finley.  And for the most part everyone who is knowledgable about basketball has blown off your rantings as the normal delusional BS emanating from the San Diego wasteland.

So I decided to finally call you on it.  No one is claiming that Barry didn't help that year (or to pull a Realitylike stunt: link the posts where we claim Barry did not help in 2005 --- that's what I thought TOTAL OWNAGE).  What we are all saying is that you can't use a season where the players were on different teams to compare how they performed for the same team.

-Moody Blues