Author Topic: Kobe second to Artest in a key NBA category...  (Read 8207 times)

Offline Laker Fan

• View Profile
Re: Kobe second to Artest in a key NBA category...
« Reply #45 on: March 07, 2008, 08:05:15 PM »
Sometimes I get it right, sometimes I don't, but at least I can spell umbrage.  ;D

Next, you can spell "Pe-dan-tic".

I already know how to spell it thank you very much. You are correct in your assumption, I am admittedly obsessed with formality, rules, and details, especially when it comes to language, it is what separates us from Spurs and Sixers fans.

Quite frankly, I'm rather amazed you knew how to use the word (correctly, I might add) in a sentence, working for the state of Calimexifornia like you do.

i Take unbrige to that ramark.

LOL
« Last Edit: March 08, 2008, 04:39:50 PM by Laker Fan »
Dan

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 08, 2008, 11:19:09 AM »
About the same as clear as mud from what I have heard of SoCal days.

No doubt, I cannot think of a bigger bandwagon town than L.A., but the recent "MVP" chants at Arco arena have challanged the Band Wagon dominace of L.A.
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
« Reply #47 on: March 10, 2008, 10:54:45 AM »
About the same as clear as mud from what I have heard of SoCal days.

No doubt, I cannot think of a bigger bandwagon town than L.A., but the recent "MVP" chants at Arco arena have challanged the Band Wagon dominace of L.A.

Speaking of which, after half hearted MVP chants in the first half of yesterday's game, it seems the home town crowd lost interest in continuing their non-Arco like efforts in the second half, especially with the game on the line and Kobe with the ball.

Hmmmmm. ???    ???     ???
« Last Edit: March 10, 2008, 11:01:54 AM by JoMal »
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #48 on: March 10, 2008, 05:54:40 PM »
Only to further prove that you don't speak the gospel, even though you are old enough to have drank wine with Jesus...

Ron Artest was on the radio  (KSFM) today trashing Kings fans for chanting MVP saying things such as 'they should have been chanting I was the MVP'

Hmm..seems like someone who was AT THE GAME also seems to think not all of those people were mass migrated Laker fans who recently moved up there in the last 9 months.

:D     :D      :D

Let me get this straight. You are actually using Ron Artest as your source?

Yea...considering he was at the game

But the IRONY of you laughing about using Ron Artest as a source when you've done it to talk about other players on your squad.  Is he only a good source when it is beneficial to your argument?
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 10, 2008, 07:10:09 PM »

But the IRONY of you laughing about using Ron Artest as a source when you've done it to talk about other players on your squad.  Is he only a good source when it is beneficial to your argument?

The real irony is if the Kings would have sat Ron Ron in their previous meeting they would beaten the Lakers at Arco as well.  IMO that was all the difference in the world last night in the Laker loss.  Without Ron hogging the ball and taking dumb shots, the Kings were able to execute their offense and attack the Lakers from many different angles.  That, and their end game D, was the key for the Kings victory.
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
« Reply #50 on: March 10, 2008, 07:37:16 PM »
Only to further prove that you don't speak the gospel, even though you are old enough to have drank wine with Jesus...

Ron Artest was on the radio  (KSFM) today trashing Kings fans for chanting MVP saying things such as 'they should have been chanting I was the MVP'

Hmm..seems like someone who was AT THE GAME also seems to think not all of those people were mass migrated Laker fans who recently moved up there in the last 9 months.

:D     :D      :D

Let me get this straight. You are actually using Ron Artest as your source?

Oh, really?

You saying that Artest went up in the stands and interviewed each Laker fan up there chanting 'MVP' at Kobe to see if they were once Kings' fans, but had jumped to the Lakers?

What I am saying is the only REAL source would be to ask those fans directly.
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."