Author Topic: Looks like Blazers are finally moving Rasheed  (Read 13302 times)

Offline ziggy

• Yahoo Instant Messenger - ziggythebeagle
    • View Profile
    • Email
Looks like Blazers are finally moving Rasheed
« Reply #45 on: February 12, 2004, 10:09:56 AM »
[/QUOTE]

I like the trade.  Rasheed is better than Theo, but there isn't much difference between him and Shareef.  Rasheed is the better defender, and has more range, but overall I think Rahim is a more effective offensive player. Sheed really hasn't progressed his offensive game for a couple of years.
I hope Davis is next.  He has become a total stiff, ala Dudley, Koncak, Eschmeyer.  Yet he still thinks he should start.  I hope he goes bye bye.
I agree about Mo.  It has been rough on him.  It will be interesting to see how he does now.  Most of the head cases are gone.  Mo has been a good coach for what this team needed, but now the head cases are leaving, so can he really coach the X's and O's, and he really motivate etc.  I really hope he pulls it off, because I like him, but I question if he will be able to.
A third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority. A second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority. A first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking.

A quotation is a handy thing to have about, saving one the trouble of thinking for oneself.

AA Mil