Author Topic: Kobe suspended for 2 games  (Read 2553 times)

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Kobe suspended for 2 games
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2006, 01:19:33 AM »
Kobe's logic is......uhhh fuzzy!?

So because someone closed lined him and didn't get a two game suspension (which he should have because it was WAY worse than what he did to Mike Miller) he thinks he has a free card to hurt other players in the future?  This isn't monopoly...you dont get a 'get out of suspension' free card to be used anytime in the future because you got it WWF style earlier in the year.
 :D
You are just making me proud.

Guest_Randy

« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2006, 12:56:00 PM »
Okay, Kobe had a STUPID moment -- it was obvious that Kobe's elbow was flagrant -- the refs really blew it by not calling it a flagrant 2 and kicking him out of the game.  

THEN Kobe goes from dumb to dumber and makes a comment about it on the air?  That's like DARING the league to suspend him.  I think Kobe would have been suspended for a game for the elbow -- but Stern and his cronies added another game just for his stupid comment!  

THEN Kobe wants to come out and complain about the suspension?  PLEASE!!!  It's like you called them and asked them to revue the tape -- and then TOLD them it was INTENTIONAL!

After pulling something THIS stupid, Kobe should elbow himself!

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2006, 01:18:16 PM »
Okay, Kobe had a STUPID moment -- it was obvious that Kobe's elbow was flagrant -- the refs really blew it by not calling it a flagrant 2 and kicking him out of the game.  

THEN Kobe goes from dumb to dumber and makes a comment about it on the air?  That's like DARING the league to suspend him.  I think Kobe would have been suspended for a game for the elbow -- but Stern and his cronies added another game just for his stupid comment!  

THEN Kobe wants to come out and complain about the suspension?  PLEASE!!!  It's like you called them and asked them to revue the tape -- and then TOLD them it was INTENTIONAL!

After pulling something THIS stupid, Kobe should elbow himself!
Truly the heavens have been opened.

This is a blessed day indeed.  Randy I am so proud of you also. :bounce:  

Guest_Randy

« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2006, 02:02:33 PM »
Let's see -- I've been objective -- you?  Well, some things never change!

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2006, 03:20:24 PM »
That was just Kobe exercising his new-found leadership role with the Lakers. Problem is, he really may not be suited to the role if this is how he thinks a leader should act.  
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2006, 03:52:05 PM »
That was just Kobe exercising his new-found leadership role with the Lakers. Problem is, he really may not be suited to the role if this is how he thinks a leader should act.
I agree,  Kobe should be strapped!  Ain't nobody gonna come thru the lane if they're gonna catch a cap in dey asterisk!
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2006, 04:08:41 PM »
I agree,  Kobe should be strapped!  Ain't nobody gonna come thru the lane if they're gonna catch a cap in dey asterisk!
Actually, if Kobe wants to exercise his leadership, he should tell Kwame to do the clotheslining from now on. Now THAT would be leadership!  :rofl:  
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."