Author Topic: A Walker scared off Finley?  (Read 5159 times)

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
A Walker scared off Finley?
« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2005, 01:00:18 PM »
First off, Westkoast, I apologize I always get confused when I see a W in the name box.  You're both Laker fans and you both live in SoCal...you can see how someone can get confused.  I'm Sorry.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay WayOutWest, to clarify:

1)  I never watched the 88 Finals, the only Finals I've watched have been 90-91 season on.  And I *STILL* maintain that this past years Finals has been the best of those.  Not much referee BS and great playing by both teams.

2)  While I agree with you that some playoff series have been better than last year's Finals, I disagree when you describe it as "Tons".

3)  My large and in-charge testies have long been dropped and if you'd wipe some of the purple and gold jizm from your face you might find some merit in what I'm talking about.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to you Westkoast:

Way to add even more weight to it being the greatest finals ever 

1)  I never argued the 90-91 Finals of Bulls-Lakers was the greatest ever I just said it was the first one I ever watched.
Ya I know.  I am the very last person to make comments to people about messing up names.  I mixed up Ted/Joe like 3 times in one thread.

My bad about the finals comment.  Thought you said that was the best one of all time.  IMO it was a very good series for the Bulls but not a good all around series as the Lakers did not play consistant basketball.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2005, 01:20:50 PM »
First off, Westkoast, I apologize I always get confused when I see a W in the name box.  You're both Laker fans and you both live in SoCal...you can see how someone can get confused.  I'm Sorry.

You should be apologizing to me, how can you confuse me with that arrogant, foul mouthed, know it all, elitest punk westkoast?

Okay WayOutWest, to clarify:

1)  I never watched the 88 Finals, the only Finals I've watched have been 90-91 season on.  And I *STILL* maintain that this past years Finals has been the best of those.  Not much referee BS and great playing by both teams.

I thought the 1998 Finals was better than last years as well.  This years finals was not very good at all except for the last three games.  Less than HALF the games were worth watching so I don't understand your logic for calling them the greatest since 91 or whenever your little butt was able to reach the channel selector.

2)  While I agree with you that some playoff series have been better than last year's Finals, I disagree when you describe it as "Tons".

I could go on Skander, just rattled off what came to mind.  I would describe them as TONS, expecially the one's durring the 80's before the watered down Jordan era of the 90's.

3)  My large and in-charge testies have long been dropped and if you'd wipe some of the purple and gold jizm from your face you might find some merit in what I'm talking about.

There is a HUGE difference between "being [been] dropped" and having them "drop".   When they "drop" that signals "y'all gwown up and peeing strait".  When they "been dropped" signals you're not being very carefull and have learned a very painfull lesson.

As far as merit I can give your line of thinking SOME merit but you're limited frame of reference puts you at a disadvantage, hence your "TONS" comment.

"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2005, 02:34:42 PM »

You should be apologizing to me, how can you confuse me with that arrogant, foul mouthed, know it all, elitest punk westkoast?

Arrogant? At times yes.  Foul mouthed?  Not here! Know it all? Some would see me as comming off that way...

BUT ELITEST PUNK!  HOW DARE YOU

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2005, 02:47:53 PM »

Arrogant? At times yes.  Foul mouthed?  Not here! Know it all? Some would see me as comming off that way...

I guess my little joke went over some little heads.
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2005, 03:05:02 PM »

I know you were looking in the mirror when typing that  :D

Funny how that kinda fits me to though, I guess Skander has every right to confuse us.  Only thing different is our skin color.  Im white bread and your wheat bread.

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #35 on: September 21, 2005, 03:42:09 PM »
As for the basketball game, it will totally depend on where and when.  I doubt seriously that I would make a trip to LA to see a game.  My wife would also get very upset if I went to SA and didn't take her with me (don't tell Lurker I said this, but SA IS a great city to visit).
What prevents you from bringing her with you to SA?

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 21, 2005, 04:10:03 PM »

Funny how that kinda fits me to though, I guess Skander has every right to confuse us.  Only thing different is our skin color.  Im white bread and your wheat bread.
You're undercooked, I'm juuuuust right.

:unsure: Wonder who's gonna dare bring up the overcooked option!  :eek2:  
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 21, 2005, 04:11:10 PM »
As for the basketball game, it will totally depend on where and when.  I doubt seriously that I would make a trip to LA to see a game.  My wife would also get very upset if I went to SA and didn't take her with me (don't tell Lurker I said this, but SA IS a great city to visit).
Randy has seen one too many "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas" commercial.  Don't worry Randy, Cows and Sheep can't speak so what happens in SA will stay in SA.
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #38 on: September 21, 2005, 04:28:46 PM »
Randy has seen one too many "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas" commercial.  Don't worry Randy, Cows and Sheep can't speak so what happens in SA will stay in SA. [/quote]
  :rofl:  Randy if you can't get permission from your wife to go to SA alone, along with WOWs post I am sure we can give you tons of suggestions on how to keep her happy.  Whether with you in SA or back home for the whole 24 hours or so you would need to be away.

Beauty salon day.  Always a winner.  Go the whole 9 yards.  Face stuff, body massage, eyebrow stuff.  Go for it.  

Offline Skandery

• MSN Messenger - skandery27@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #39 on: September 21, 2005, 04:30:02 PM »
Cows and Sheep can't speak so what happens in SA will stay in SA.

WOW, I guess your visits to San Antonio have been a little more, how shall we say, 'beastial' than my visit this past August!

P.S. People around the office are starting to ask why I keep laughing at the computer screen, thanks a lot Mike.    
"But guys like us, we don't pay attention to the polls. We know that polls are just a collection of statistics that reflect what people are thinking in 'reality'. And reality has a well-known liberal bias."

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #40 on: September 21, 2005, 04:40:52 PM »

WOW, I guess your visits to San Antonio have been a little more, how shall we say, 'beastial' than my visit this past August!

That's because he wandered into the red light district...guess he thought he was visiting Tijuana.  All he had to do was follow the "Tourista" signs and he would have been OK.
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #41 on: September 21, 2005, 05:19:49 PM »

That's because he wandered into the red light district...guess he thought he was visiting Tijuana.  All he had to do was follow the "Tourista" signs and he would have been OK.
Those are donkey shows old timer!!!  Not cow and sheep shows!

Offline Ted

• AOL Instant Messenger - Rustedhart
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - ruteha
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #42 on: September 21, 2005, 05:21:49 PM »

You're undercooked, I'm juuuuust right.

:unsure: Wonder who's gonna dare bring up the overcooked option!  :eek2:
Not overcooked, just pumpernickel! :up:

P.S. Pumpernickel is the best for a nice roast beef sammich. Yum!
"You take him Perk!" ~Kevin Garnett

"I think the responsibility the Democrats have may rest more in resisting any efforts by Republicans in the Congress or by me when I was President to put some standards in and tighten up a little bit on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac." ~Bill Clinton

Guest_Randy

« Reply #43 on: September 21, 2005, 05:34:51 PM »
Quote from: WayOutWest,Sep 21 2005, 09:11 PM
Randy has seen one too many "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas" commercial.  Don't worry Randy, Cows and Sheep can't speak so what happens in SA will stay in SA.
:rofl:  Randy if you can't get permission from your wife to go to SA alone, along with WOWs post I am sure we can give you tons of suggestions on how to keep her happy.  Whether with you in SA or back home for the whole 24 hours or so you would need to be away.

Beauty salon day.  Always a winner.  Go the whole 9 yards.  Face stuff, body massage, eyebrow stuff.  Go for it. [/quote]
 Then I hope that your suggestions get a whole lot better than that -- a day at the beauty salon isn't one of those things that would make my wife happy.  

And if I bring my wife with me -- why would I go to the basketball game?  Hmm, being in SA with my wife all alone without kids -- who are you guys again?

PS - Guys I lived in Vegas -- and the whole "what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas" thing?   :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:   I know some security guards who could tell you a COMPLETELY different story!

And last, I've already put a call into the Animal rights activists -- I'd like to see them take possession of ALL of WOW's sheep and cows, that whole post just scares me.

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #44 on: September 21, 2005, 06:43:50 PM »

And last, I've already put a call into the Animal rights activists -- I'd like to see them take possession of ALL of WOW's sheep and cows, that whole post just scares me.
WoW doesnt own cows...hes a brown man.  He just has them painted on the hood of his el camino.

The brown man leaves cow and sheep owning to crazy crackas with shotguns and 4 versions of a maytag washer machine in the front yard.