Author Topic: adios Malik  (Read 2809 times)

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
adios Malik
« on: February 24, 2005, 04:10:30 PM »
Spurs traded Malik to the Knicks for nazr muhammed and jason brewer.....

I do think that Malik is a great stop for Malik though, he will really like it there.
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
adios Malik
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2005, 04:15:08 PM »
I do think that Malik is a great stop for Malik though, he will really like it there.
Mr President?
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline Derek Bodner

• Administrator
    • AOL Instant Messenger - dbodner22
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - dabodz
    • View Profile
    • http://www.phillyarena.com
    • Email
adios Malik
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2005, 04:18:41 PM »
Knicks just can't get enough of those 6'7" pf's.

malik, sweetney, mo taylor.  after having 'spoon.

with a 6'9" c.

all to get 2 end of the first round draft picks.

Isiah's a joke.

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
adios Malik
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2005, 04:56:29 PM »
Mr President?
LMFAO...yeah

"...NEW YORK is a great stop for Malik"....started to sound like Reality there .... :rolleyes:  
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Guest_Randy

adios Malik
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2005, 05:14:14 PM »
Hmm, the Spurs traded Malik for Nazr Mohammed -- are they trying to upgrade their Center position?   :lol2:  

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
adios Malik
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2005, 05:21:50 PM »
"...NEW YORK is a great stop for Malik"....started to sound like Reality there .... :rolleyes:
You Popavitch worshipping fool.

Malik gone....sniff.....sniff... :cry:  :cry:  I can still remember him punking the Big A_______e around in the Spurs 2003 championship year.    :cry:   Reminded me of another 5th-6th man Cornbread Maxwell dominating another Markerting created clown in 1984 Game 7 Celts title.

Great team player. :cry:

So whats this Nazr Mohammed all about?  Staying awake thru a Knicks game is difficult.

Guest_Randy

adios Malik
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2005, 05:23:56 PM »
Well, Nazr was a stiff with NY but now that he has changed uniforms, I'm sure he is the greatest thing since sliced bread -- kinda like Samaki Walker, huh, Lurker!  :rofl:  

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
adios Malik
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2005, 05:24:48 PM »
Hmm, the Spurs traded Malik for Nazr Mohammed -- are they trying to upgrade their Center position?   :lol2:
I am not sure about Nazr's speed, but I think the spurs were trying to look for a faster player for the center spot with a decent shot, since rasho cant run to save his life....looking at Nazr's stats, I dont think they came through on that task....

Guest_Randy

adios Malik
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2005, 05:28:53 PM »
Hmm, the Spurs traded Malik for Nazr Mohammed -- are they trying to upgrade their Center position?   :lol2:
I am not sure about Nazr's speed, but I think the spurs were trying to look for a faster player for the center spot with a decent shot, since rasho cant run to save his life....looking at Nazr's stats, I dont think they came through on that task....
A faster player for the center spot?  Hmm, let's see -- faster than Rasho?  Trigger -- you remember Roy Rogers stuffed horse -- he's faster than Rasho, umm, I saw a sea turtle at the zoo the other day that could have lapped Rasho running backwards!  

Let's see, the Spurs were looking for a faster player at the center spot with a decent shot -- what exactly does Rasho do again?  :rofl:  

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
adios Malik
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2005, 06:22:16 PM »
Hmm, the Spurs traded Malik for Nazr Mohammed -- are they trying to upgrade their Center position?   :lol2:
A faster player for the center spot?  Hmm, let's see -- faster than Rasho?  Trigger -- you remember Roy Rogers stuffed horse -- he's faster than Rasho, umm, I saw a sea turtle at the zoo the other day that could have lapped Rasho running backwards!  

Let's see, the Spurs were looking for a faster player at the center spot with a decent shot -- what exactly does Rasho do again?  :rofl:
rasho is ok at the spot, i have no problems with rash-slow in the middle.  the only reason they were trying to find a faster center is to compete better against teams like the suns and seattle who can really run all game long.  i DID say that Nazr doesnt seem to be the ideal choice according to his stats, we'll see if he works out or if he busts...

Guest_spursfan101

adios Malik
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2005, 07:13:59 PM »
For SA, it's all about attitude and cap space. Mohammed won't add anything to our team. Rasho is CLEARLY the dominant center out of the two... heh he... :D  

Offline ziggy

• Yahoo Instant Messenger - ziggythebeagle
    • View Profile
    • Email
adios Malik
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2005, 08:27:18 PM »
Isiah Thomas is a moron.

Nazr Mohommad is no great shakes, but he is having a decent season.  11 points, 8 rebounds, 1 block, 51% from the field and 71% from the line.  Rasho on the other hand is 5.6 ppg, 6.8 rpg, 1.5 bpg, 45% fg%, 44% ft%.

How this helps NY, I don't see it.

Isiah Thomas is a moron.

A third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority. A second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority. A first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking.

A quotation is a handy thing to have about, saving one the trouble of thinking for oneself.

AA Mil

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
adios Malik
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2005, 10:59:51 PM »
Isiah Thomas is a moron.

Nazr Mohommad is no great shakes, but he is having a decent season.  11 points, 8 rebounds, 1 block, 51% from the field and 71% from the line.  Rasho on the other hand is 5.6 ppg, 6.8 rpg, 1.5 bpg, 45% fg%, 44% ft%.

Isiah Thomas is a moron.
uhh ziggy, new york did not get rasho, they Got Malik Rose.  I think Malik will really shine in the east.  he has the heart to really make himself into a star up there, I think the trade works out for both teams and players.  we will have more than enough big men next year, we will sign Luis Scola, who is a cheaper better version of Malik, and people will not be so sad about this trade.  the guy has been a fan favorite for years.  its like seeing a family member leave, but you know its the right thing for them.  I wish him the best in New York, and I think he IS going to do really well up there.

Offline ziggy

• Yahoo Instant Messenger - ziggythebeagle
    • View Profile
    • Email
adios Malik
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2005, 11:27:52 PM »
Isiah Thomas is a moron.

Nazr Mohommad is no great shakes, but he is having a decent season.  11 points, 8 rebounds, 1 block, 51% from the field and 71% from the line.  Rasho on the other hand is 5.6 ppg, 6.8 rpg, 1.5 bpg, 45% fg%, 44% ft%.

Isiah Thomas is a moron.
uhh ziggy, new york did not get rasho, they Got Malik Rose.  I think Malik will really shine in the east.  he has the heart to really make himself into a star up there, I think the trade works out for both teams and players.  we will have more than enough big men next year, we will sign Luis Scola, who is a cheaper better version of Malik, and people will not be so sad about this trade.  the guy has been a fan favorite for years.  its like seeing a family member leave, but you know its the right thing for them.  I wish him the best in New York, and I think he IS going to do really well up there.
Spurs3X,
UHHH Duh.  I was responding to the two previous posts, both of which referred to Rasho.
A third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority. A second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority. A first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking.

A quotation is a handy thing to have about, saving one the trouble of thinking for oneself.

AA Mil

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
adios Malik
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2005, 09:05:55 AM »
Isiah Thomas is a moron.

Nazr Mohommad is no great shakes, but he is having a decent season.  11 points, 8 rebounds, 1 block, 51% from the field and 71% from the line.  Rasho on the other hand is 5.6 ppg, 6.8 rpg, 1.5 bpg, 45% fg%, 44% ft%.

Isiah Thomas is a moron.
Spurs3X,
UHHH Duh.  I was responding to the two previous posts, both of which referred to Rasho.
LOL, oh ok.  it's just that looking at the post it does look like you are saying isiah is a moron since you are comparing Nazr's stats and Rasho's stats....and then saying "How this helps NY, I don't see it."  

LOL...

:rofl: