Author Topic: adios Malik  (Read 2810 times)

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
adios Malik
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2005, 09:47:44 AM »
Well, Nazr was a stiff with NY but now that he has changed uniforms, I'm sure he is the greatest thing since sliced bread -- kinda like Samaki Walker, huh, Lurker!  :rofl:
Which means that this summer Mitch will trade his first round pick for him so you can tell us how great he is.    :moon:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This had almost nothing to do with the players the Spurs received.  In fact they will immediately release Brewer.  The entire trade had everything to do with cap space.  Devin Brown's contract will come up this summer and they also want to sign Luis Scola (another Argentine).  The Spurs gave up two first round picks (the Suns 2005 and their 2006) and the guaranteed salaries that go with them.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2005, 09:56:41 AM by Lurker »
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues

Guest_Randy

adios Malik
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2005, 09:58:04 AM »
Well, Nazr was a stiff with NY but now that he has changed uniforms, I'm sure he is the greatest thing since sliced bread -- kinda like Samaki Walker, huh, Lurker!  :rofl:
Which means that this summer Mitch will trade his first round pick for him so you can tell us how great he is.    :moon:
 :rofl:

Seems we have a REALLY bad memory, Lurker!  While some fans, you will remain nameless, think that a player (like Samaki) is going to get better just from changing uniforms -- other fans, I shall remain nameless, stated VERY clearly from the beginning that I HATED the addition of Samaki Walker -- no matter WHAT jersey he wore.

Other signings that I loathed for the Lakers:
     Dennis Rodman
     JR Rider