Author Topic: Atkins becomming the new Kobe?  (Read 4269 times)

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
Atkins becomming the new Kobe?
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2005, 09:49:30 AM »
And I suppose you SoCal people know all about sensitivity (:wrist flick:).

I compliment Ted on a good reply and it takes two of you to try to stay up with one Texan.  It must have been a bad day for me...I am so ashamed I let Texans everywhere down.   I should be able to handle two SoCalifornians with my eyes closed....and still type more rationale responses than them.

:nod:  
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2005, 10:08:49 AM »

I compliment Ted on a good reply and it takes two of you to try to stay up with one Texan.  It must have been a bad day for me...I am so ashamed I let Texans everywhere down.   I should be able to handle two SoCalifornians with my eyes closed....and still type more rationale responses than them.

Typical Texass logic.

Texassan 1: "I won!"
Texassan 2: "How?"
Texassan 1: "Uhmm......I won!"
Texassan 2: "Cool!"

:crazy:  
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline Ted

• AOL Instant Messenger - Rustedhart
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - ruteha
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2005, 12:28:24 PM »
I hate to do this because it might add to strife rather than alleviate it . . . but the truth must be known.

I posted my glib reply to show how innane westkoast's comparison of Chucky's remarks and Kobe's remarks really was. The comparison did nothing, in fact, to show any of us how silly we were regarding Kobe's "giving ME 110 percent" remarks. I posted, in truth, because I thought your attempt was quite lame.

Sorry.

I wish for world peace, and love between Texas hicks and California pricks.
"You take him Perk!" ~Kevin Garnett

"I think the responsibility the Democrats have may rest more in resisting any efforts by Republicans in the Congress or by me when I was President to put some standards in and tighten up a little bit on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac." ~Bill Clinton

Guest_Randy

« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2005, 12:31:23 PM »
I wish for world peace

Hmm, that sounds like a beauty contestant answer to me!

love between Texas hicks and California pricks

Better chance of peace in Iraq, IMO.

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2005, 02:26:07 PM »
SoCal #1: Let's build a house.
SoCal #2: Where?
SoCal #1:  How about here at the bottom of this dirt mountain.  It never rains in Southern California.
SoCal #2: Awesome, dude!
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues

Offline Laker Fan

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2005, 03:29:55 PM »
OUCH!
Dan

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2005, 03:55:29 PM »
SoCal #1: Let's build a house.
SoCal #2: Where?
SoCal #1:  How about here at the bottom of this dirt mountain.  It never rains in Southern California.
SoCal #2: Awesome, dude!
SoCal: "You are unimaginative".
Texassan: "I know you are but what am I!".
SoCal: "You lack the higher cerebral functions to carry on a witty exchange."
SoCal: "etc....."

"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2005, 07:40:49 PM »

Two of us to keep up?  LOL.  Didnt know we were "racing"

Btw, thanx for making my point guys.  When Kobe makes a similar comment that Chucky does its automatically negative and hes an egomaniac.  Just because he said they gave me 100% doesnt mean hes an egomaniac.  Its lose lose with youg uys...... its Kobe's team and you love to comment about how he leads HIS team.  Yet when he says they gave me 110% you guys blow it out of proportion.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline Ted

• AOL Instant Messenger - Rustedhart
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - ruteha
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2005, 07:52:05 PM »
Btw, thanx for making my point guys.  When Kobe makes a similar comment that Chucky does its automatically negative and hes an egomaniac.  Just because he said they gave me 100% doesnt mean hes an egomaniac.  Its lose lose with youg uys...... its Kobe's team and you love to comment about how he leads HIS team.  Yet when he says they gave me 110% you guys blow it out of proportion.
There was no point. There is no point. There will never be any point. You are trying to compare two completely different remarks. Get it through your flood ridden head. Chucky said "my team" and then every other reference to the team was a "we."

"My team played hard. We . . ."

IS NOT

"The guys are giving me 110% They're out there battling for me."

Point NOT taken.

:rolleyes:  
"You take him Perk!" ~Kevin Garnett

"I think the responsibility the Democrats have may rest more in resisting any efforts by Republicans in the Congress or by me when I was President to put some standards in and tighten up a little bit on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac." ~Bill Clinton

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2005, 08:10:53 PM »
Btw, thanx for making my point guys.  When Kobe makes a similar comment that Chucky does its automatically negative and hes an egomaniac.  Just because he said they gave me 100% doesnt mean hes an egomaniac.  Its lose lose with youg uys...... its Kobe's team and you love to comment about how he leads HIS team.  Yet when he says they gave me 110% you guys blow it out of proportion.
There was no point. There is no point. There will never be any point. You are trying to compare two completely different remarks. Get it through your flood ridden head. Chucky said "my team" and then every other reference to the team was a "we."

"My team played hard. We . . ."

IS NOT

"The guys are giving me 110% They're out there battling for me."

Point NOT taken.

:rolleyes:
So saying "my team" and saying "they gave me" is not the same thing?  Kobe is saying his team gave him support.   Do you guys want him to be in control of HIS team or do you guys not want him to be in control of his team?  Is he suppose to be the leader?  Or is he not suppose to be the leader?  When Shaq, KG, etc say they gave me alot of support its no big deal......Kobe says it and it is.  Makes alot of sense.  Do either of you two stooges even remember the question he was asked that sparked that reply?  

There is a point but since it doesnt agree with what you hold to be true there magically isnt one :rolleyes:  

Lurker/Ted wow...I mean you guys call refrences to the rain we got good burns?  I guess when life is slow, boring, and the only things to do are ski (ted), shoot mexicans (Lurker), and watch basketball even small things like rain storms become big deals.  On the street basketball courts we would say 'STEP YA GAME UP!' or in this case.....Step ya trash talkin game up!  I can only imagine you guys apologizing and being extra nice to each other in a pick up game.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2005, 08:13:19 PM by westkoast »

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2005, 10:14:50 AM »
Lurker/Ted wow...I mean you guys call refrences to the rain we got good burns?  I guess when life is slow, boring, and the only things to do are ski (ted), shoot mexicans (Lurker), and watch basketball even small things like rain storms become big deals.  On the street basketball courts we would say 'STEP YA GAME UP!' or in this case.....Step ya trash talkin game up!  I can only imagine you guys apologizing and being extra nice to each other in a pick up game.
Actually the only good burn in the entire thread was Ted's initial response.  From there I just complimented him on a good burn.  Then TWO SoCals got their feathers ruffled and had to attack Texans with some very unwitty, boring comments.  Hopefully the rain will stop out there soon so you can start breathing the smog again and become more lucid in your postings.

BTW I didn't notice you or WOW "stepping ya game up".

Have a nice day.  :moon:   <--- this needs to be renamed "The Moss"
« Last Edit: January 14, 2005, 10:15:16 AM by Lurker »
-Moody Blues

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2005, 10:43:09 AM »
FYI Lurker,

My posts were aimed directly at you and your comments, your posts about the rain and such make as much sense as bringing the Texass Rangers into a Spurs vs Lakers debate.  WEAK!

Where is JoMal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2005, 10:57:36 AM »
FYI Lurker,

My posts were aimed directly at you and your comments, your posts about the rain and such make as much sense as bringing the Texass Rangers into a Spurs vs Lakers debate.  WEAK!

Where is JoMal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go back and reread the thread.  I didn't start the personal attacks but only responded to that GREAT comeback by you...."Texass Tard".  
Then you followed that up with your classic "neon sign" witticism.  After those I figured I had to attack at an elementary school level you might...just might...understand.  And now you try to claim the upper hand by calling my barbs weak.

Go back to this...it is the most intelligent thing you posted:

-Moody Blues

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2005, 11:00:49 AM »
Lurker/Ted wow...I mean you guys call refrences to the rain we got good burns?  I guess when life is slow, boring, and the only things to do are ski (ted), shoot mexicans (Lurker), and watch basketball even small things like rain storms become big deals.  On the street basketball courts we would say 'STEP YA GAME UP!' or in this case.....Step ya trash talkin game up!  I can only imagine you guys apologizing and being extra nice to each other in a pick up game.
Actually the only good burn in the entire thread was Ted's initial response.  From there I just complimented him on a good burn.  Then TWO SoCals got their feathers ruffled and had to attack Texans with some very unwitty, boring comments.  Hopefully the rain will stop out there soon so you can start breathing the smog again and become more lucid in your postings.

You being the authority and Michael Jordan of unwitty and boring posts I guess I'll have to take your word on our posts as the gospel.  

« Last Edit: January 14, 2005, 11:01:03 AM by westkoast »

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2005, 11:26:21 AM »

You being the authority and Michael Jordan of unwitty and boring posts I guess I'll have to take your word on our posts as the gospel.
As much as I have to take your word on our pasttimes as gospel.

BTW I believe instead of stepping up you just stepped in....better go wipe your shoes it's starting to stink in here.
-Moody Blues