Author Topic: Bulls @ Sixers Nov 30 - 2 PM - NBA TV  (Read 9150 times)

Offline DuckyNinja

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Bulls @ Sixers Nov 30 - 2 PM - NBA TV
« Reply #45 on: December 01, 2008, 10:09:55 PM »
I could see that, but when I see Young score a bunch of points in the first quarter then mysteriously disappear, it seems his touches vanish, not that he misses shots.

He doesn't even have to come out of the game, but his shots do dry up.  He is definitely a year away from carrying a full time leading scorer load, but when he is hot it almost seems like the other guys on the team freeze him out.  I doubt it is really that, more likely it has something to do with the mystifying design of the offense.

Did you just use "design" and "offense" in the same sentence?

jemagee

« Reply #46 on: December 01, 2008, 10:22:48 PM »
Maybe it is by design, Mo said he didn't want Young to know he was leading the team in scoring or have it go to his head so maybe Mo thinks this is the right thing to do.

Seriously Mo baffles me

Offline Skates

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 01, 2008, 10:50:57 PM »
I could see that, but when I see Young score a bunch of points in the first quarter then mysteriously disappear, it seems his touches vanish, not that he misses shots.

He doesn't even have to come out of the game, but his shots do dry up.  He is definitely a year away from carrying a full time leading scorer load, but when he is hot it almost seems like the other guys on the team freeze him out.  I doubt it is really that, more likely it has something to do with the mystifying design of the offense.

Did you just use "design" and "offense" in the same sentence?

Well, if there is a design to it you would have to say it is offensive, eh.