Author Topic: Denver formula for beating the Lakers  (Read 3577 times)

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Denver formula for beating the Lakers
« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2008, 11:38:30 AM »
The following two things still hold true:

You shouldn't get so upset about what a team is doing 8 minutes into the start of the game.

That being the case, IF I ever catch a game with you, like I have with a few guys around here, I expect you to STFU until the game is over then you can comment.  Deal?

P.S. Get a clue, some people make comments quarter by quarter, minute by minute and sometimes possesion by possesion.  I just happened to be by a computer, and thank goodness Phil Jackson was by his PC and read my comments and made adjustments.

Making a comment and coming off as if you were about to bust a blood vessel are not one in the same.

Get a clue....ok.  Since when did we make quarter by quarter threads on here?  99% of the time we wait until the game is over to make comments on how teams are (or are not) attacking, defending, etc.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
Re: Denver formula for beating the Lakers
« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2008, 12:26:22 PM »
The following two things still hold true:

You shouldn't get so upset about what a team is doing 8 minutes into the start of the game.

That being the case, IF I ever catch a game with you, like I have with a few guys around here, I expect you to STFU until the game is over then you can comment.  Deal?

P.S. Get a clue, some people make comments quarter by quarter, minute by minute and sometimes possesion by possesion.  I just happened to be by a computer, and thank goodness Phil Jackson was by his PC and read my comments and made adjustments.

Making a comment and coming off as if you were about to bust a blood vessel are not one in the same.

Get a clue....ok.  Since when did we make quarter by quarter threads on here?  99% of the time we wait until the game is over to make comments on how teams are (or are not) attacking, defending, etc.

It has been done, just not very often, no this board.  Sorry to make such monumental changes around here that you cannot handle.  Feel free to twist away, I'm bored with you about this subject.
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"