Author Topic: Joey Crawford Ts and ejects Duncan while on the bench.  (Read 1964 times)

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Joey Crawford suspended
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2007, 04:24:17 PM »
Referee Crawford Suspended for Actions Toward Duncan Ejection

Email this Story

Apr 17, 1:46 PM (ET)

NEW YORK (AP) -NBA referee Joey Crawford was suspended indefinitely by commissioner David Stern on Tuesday for his conduct toward Tim Duncan, who contends the ref challenged him to a fight.
Crawford ejected Duncan from a game in Dallas on Sunday, calling a second technical foul on the San Antonio Spurs star while he was on the bench.

"He looked at me and said, 'Do you want to fight? Do you want to fight?"' Duncan said. "If he wants to fight, we can fight. I don't have any problem with him, but we can do it if he wants to. I have no reason why in the middle of a game he would yell at me, 'Do you want to fight?"'

Crawford's suspension will last at least through the NBA finals.

I guess this is an attempt by StinkfishStern to gift wrap the NBA title for the Spurs.   ???

Nope.  Dick MAV-etta is still around...so no worry for you closet Mavs fans.   8)
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Joey Crawford suspended
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2007, 05:49:36 PM »
Referee Crawford Suspended for Actions Toward Duncan Ejection

Email this Story

Apr 17, 1:46 PM (ET)

NEW YORK (AP) -NBA referee Joey Crawford was suspended indefinitely by commissioner David Stern on Tuesday for his conduct toward Tim Duncan, who contends the ref challenged him to a fight.
Crawford ejected Duncan from a game in Dallas on Sunday, calling a second technical foul on the San Antonio Spurs star while he was on the bench.

"He looked at me and said, 'Do you want to fight? Do you want to fight?"' Duncan said. "If he wants to fight, we can fight. I don't have any problem with him, but we can do it if he wants to. I have no reason why in the middle of a game he would yell at me, 'Do you want to fight?"'

Crawford's suspension will last at least through the NBA finals.

I guess this is an attempt by StinkfishStern to gift wrap the NBA title for the Spurs.   ???

Yup, Kobme is good friends with all the refs (because they have him shoot FTs every single game where he doesn't deserve a single one) and he had his friend Joey try to help their chances of drinking winnin juice
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
Re: Joey Crawford Ts and ejects Duncan while on the bench.
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2007, 10:43:39 AM »
...and to think a fistfight between Duncan and Crawford almost happened until a damned basketballl game broke out.
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."