Author Topic: Fabricio Oberto to play C and PF  (Read 6237 times)

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Fabricio Oberto to play C and PF
« Reply #45 on: January 05, 2006, 03:27:21 PM »
another Big Man with O.
While not sacraficing any D, cause I'm thinking he can play D just as well as Nazr.
Maybe not.  But I'll bet he is close and even if he isnt the rest of his game puts him at or above Nazr.  Nazrs offense consists of 50% on dunk attempts.

Also as to adding Oberto in what is seems to as a do not need, keep in mind koast that Dunkars mileage is getting very high.  I am thrilled that the Spurs are adding and hope that it cuts down on the reg season minutes on Dunkar.  As well as playoff minutes when appropriate.  It's all good.

History of NBA Championship caliber teams runs ended by injuries are numerous.  Having Oberto is a gonna be a good addition. [/quote]
 True then, true now, and even more true if he does this in the Finals.

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #46 on: January 05, 2006, 03:43:18 PM »
Quote from: Reality,Sep 28 2005, 07:01 PM
another Big Man with O.
While not sacraficing any D, cause I'm thinking he can play D just as well as Nazr.
Maybe not.  But I'll bet he is close and even if he isnt the rest of his game puts him at or above Nazr.  Nazrs offense consists of 50% on dunk attempts.

Also as to adding Oberto in what is seems to as a do not need, keep in mind koast that Dunkars mileage is getting very high.  I am thrilled that the Spurs are adding and hope that it cuts down on the reg season minutes on Dunkar.  As well as playoff minutes when appropriate.  It's all good.

History of NBA Championship caliber teams runs ended by injuries are numerous.  Having Oberto is a gonna be a good addition.
True then, true now, and even more true if he does this in the Finals. [/quote]
 Can we change this to the Reality smiley?

:crazy:

The fact that you wouldn't mind Tim Duncan getting hurt just so Fabs can get quality minutes means you are nuts.  Ask the Dallas Mavs how far they have got with great O in the past 4 years.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #47 on: January 05, 2006, 03:54:29 PM »
Can we change this to the Reality smiley?

:crazy:

The fact that you wouldn't mind Tim Duncan getting hurt just so Fabs can get quality minutes means you are nuts.  Ask the Dallas Mavs how far they have got with great O in the past 4 years.
Except that with Fabs putting in minutes, Tim will get rest and won't get hurt.

about a 1/10 scale attempted twist.

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 05, 2006, 04:09:11 PM »
Add me to the list of people who think this guys gonna be a 12-18 minutes 5 pt 3 rebs type of player.  A nothing stiff ala Rasho.  While the Spurs have had ONE or TWO success stories drafting a foreign player late in the draft you can't expect every bowel movement from the Spurs to be gold plated and rose smelling.  While I think the Spurs are currently the best at meshing talent and salary, they have not shown any noticable destinction in the draft (correct me if I'm wrong fans of the Spurs that have been around beyond the title years).  Elliot, Robinson and Duncan were "like duh" picks.

The Spurs are better served developing Nazr game, they guy has desire and some skills defending the basket.  They guy challenges EVERYTHING going to the rim.  Nazr needs lots of time on the floor along side Timmy getting used to finding the open space under the rim for easy baskets ala Ho Grant and Shaq Daddy.

Add me to the list of people who think this guys gonna be a 12-18 minutes 5 pt 3 rebs type of player.  A nothing stiff ala Rasho.

Add me to the list of people who think this guys gonna be a 12-18 minutes 5 pt 3 rebs type of player.

...5 pt 3 rebs type of player.

What a prophet!

Even while I was bashing Flabs, I managed to OVER ESTIMATE Bencho's contribution to the Spurs!  5/3?  LOL!   Flabs is just a Duece/Duece little bench warmer!
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 05, 2006, 04:11:35 PM »
IMO Kwame will have a better year as a Laker than "Beto" will for the Spurs.  I'll bet an Alamodome Premium Tall Draft Beer on it.
Praise the honorable WayOutWest, peace be upon him.

Let it be said...
Let it be written...
Let it come to pass...

That Kwame will have a better year than Flabs!

Yes-SA!

PREACH!
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #50 on: January 05, 2006, 06:35:23 PM »
Even while I was bashing Flabs, I managed to OVER ESTIMATE Bencho's contribution to the Spurs!  5/3?  LOL!   Flabs is just a Duece/Duece little bench warmer!
As the Spurs beat the Heat or Pistons by.....two points.  Outrebound them by two also.  Another Spurs title. :up:  WooHoo!!

You'll have plenty of time to self adjulate your prophesies and count the regular seasons Kobe FGA stats.  During the playoffs. :D  

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 05, 2006, 07:58:37 PM »
Even while I was bashing Flabs, I managed to OVER ESTIMATE Bencho's contribution to the Spurs!  5/3?  LOL!   Flabs is just a Duece/Duece little bench warmer!
As the Spurs beat the Heat or Pistons by.....two points.  Outrebound them by two also.  Another Spurs title. :up:  WooHoo!!

You'll have plenty of time to self adjulate your prophesies and count the regular seasons Kobe FGA stats.  During the playoffs. :D
You just can't get off Kobe's jock, in fact, I bet it was your semen they found on that Colorado ho in addition to Kobe's and the third party.

Yes, Flabs is a nothing stiff ala Rasho, IMO that's an insult to Rasho at this point.  I shall continue to prophisize to y'all little creatures of this earth, you absolutely need my guidance.
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #52 on: January 08, 2006, 01:48:55 PM »
Wow fabs got 40 minutes last night...............

When I kept him in the game the entire time in NBA2k6.  I ended up losing to my friend who picked the Heat because Michael Doleac kept dunking on him.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com