Author Topic: KEEPERS  (Read 17309 times)

Offline Ted

• AOL Instant Messenger - Rustedhart
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - ruteha
    • View Profile
    • Email
KEEPERS
« Reply #75 on: October 14, 2005, 12:55:57 AM »
So are keepers totally finalized now?
"You take him Perk!" ~Kevin Garnett

"I think the responsibility the Democrats have may rest more in resisting any efforts by Republicans in the Congress or by me when I was President to put some standards in and tighten up a little bit on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac." ~Bill Clinton

Offline Wolverine

• AOL Instant Messenger - CardsMizzou
    • View Profile
    • Email
KEEPERS
« Reply #76 on: October 14, 2005, 02:41:31 AM »
Well, I just got back from Vegas, and what do I find?  My best keeper is out half of the season!  Just terrific...

I must say, I'm very much screwed now, and that's regardless of whether or not I keep him.  If I keep him, he's out half of the year.  Enough said.  If I don't, there is no one else on my roster from last season that I like enough to keep given the way I want to build my team.

Consequently - and this may be stupid - I'm going to keep him.  He helps me in many different categories and I'd rather have his production for half the year than someone else's production for the whole year.
This message was brought to you by Diet Dr. Pepper.  It tastes more like regular Dr. Pepper.

Cards' 2010 regular season record: 50-41

Offline Derek Bodner

• Administrator
    • AOL Instant Messenger - dbodner22
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - dabodz
    • View Profile
    • http://www.phillyarena.com
    • Email
KEEPERS
« Reply #77 on: October 14, 2005, 07:05:17 AM »
Good decision.  I feel ya Wolverine.  I have him in my other keeper league and Jason Richardson is my next best keeper.  Ugh.

Had you not kept him, he wouldn't have gotten past me at 6.

Offline Ted

• AOL Instant Messenger - Rustedhart
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - ruteha
    • View Profile
    • Email
KEEPERS
« Reply #78 on: October 14, 2005, 11:40:32 AM »
Good decision.  I feel ya Wolverine.  I have him in my other keeper league and Jason Richardson is my next best keeper.  Ugh.

Had you not kept him, he wouldn't have gotten past me at 6.
There was a chance he wouldn't get past number 1.
"You take him Perk!" ~Kevin Garnett

"I think the responsibility the Democrats have may rest more in resisting any efforts by Republicans in the Congress or by me when I was President to put some standards in and tighten up a little bit on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac." ~Bill Clinton