Author Topic: Who is the NBA player of the decade?  (Read 12457 times)

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
Re: Who is the NBA player of the decade?
« Reply #60 on: June 16, 2009, 09:25:17 PM »
Btw....

Only on this message board could a player of the decade debate turn into a heated mathematical debate of this caliber.

I guess it could be worse, could you imagine what this debate might have turned into on Fan home?

The white guys on the board are just mad that their ancestors lagged a few hundred years behind the dot heads and wetbacks when it came to figuring out "zero".  Stupid Euros!  ;D
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #61 on: June 16, 2009, 09:38:00 PM »
Btw....

Only on this message board could a player of the decade debate turn into a heated mathematical debate of this caliber.

I guess it could be worse, could you imagine what this debate might have turned into on Fan home?

The white guys on the board are just mad that their ancestors lagged a few hundred years behind the dot heads and wetbacks when it came to figuring out "zero".  Stupid Euros!  ;D

Don't forget that you Brown guys figured out the world was ending in 2012 and the white guys are still waiting for people to get 666 tattoos from the anti-christ before they say when the world is going to end.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #62 on: June 17, 2009, 09:09:09 AM »

Kobme SUCKS!  Duncan RULZ!
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
« Reply #63 on: June 17, 2009, 03:39:47 PM »
Btw....

May be, but NO BODY exploits the concept of zero better then white guys.
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 17, 2009, 07:00:57 PM »
May be, but NO BODY exploits the concept of zero better then white guys.

Usually on their bonus checks.
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"