Author Topic: LeBron pulls off Kobe/Manu like feat.....  (Read 3166 times)

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: LeBron pulls off Kobe/Manu like feat.....
« Reply #15 on: February 29, 2008, 01:21:30 PM »
From Yahoo Sports:

James returned from a first-half ankle injury to score 26 and become the youngest player in NBA history to reach the 10,000 points.....James reached the 10,000-point milestone at 23 years and 59 days, more than a year younger than Kobe Bryant was when he hit the milestone in 2003 (24 years, 193 days). It took James 368 games to do it?the ninth-fastest in league history......James hit the mark on a dunk that made it 63-54 with 4:54 left in the third quarter. On a side note, the thirty year, 214 day old SG for San Antonio, Manu Ginobili, has yet to score 6,000 points in a six year career, one year longer then James.

Not bad for a tier 1 player

Maybe some day Kobe and Manu can be like LeBron.....oops, my bad. That can't possibly happen now.

At least Kobe doesn't run away like a little punk beeznotch when confronted by the Utah Jazz choir boys!  What kind of ultra wuss runs away from a white boy?

Wait, wait, wait.....when LeBron doesn't get swept out of the finals like some sackless mental queen, call ME!

OWNAGE!!!!!  :o

WOW, if YOU want to own me, you will have to buy me a nice dinner and a box of chocolates first.

Sees or Godiva?

The most EXPENSIVE, you cheap, beaner bastard!

whoa dont be a racist you pruner

Jealous because you don't have a musical fruit to identify with, kumquat eater?

I prefer to be called an avocadoer never been much of a fan of the kumquat.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: February 29, 2008, 01:45:39 PM »
From Yahoo Sports:

James returned from a first-half ankle injury to score 26 and become the youngest player in NBA history to reach the 10,000 points.....James reached the 10,000-point milestone at 23 years and 59 days, more than a year younger than Kobe Bryant was when he hit the milestone in 2003 (24 years, 193 days). It took James 368 games to do it?the ninth-fastest in league history......James hit the mark on a dunk that made it 63-54 with 4:54 left in the third quarter. On a side note, the thirty year, 214 day old SG for San Antonio, Manu Ginobili, has yet to score 6,000 points in a six year career, one year longer then James.

Not bad for a tier 1 player

Maybe some day Kobe and Manu can be like LeBron.....oops, my bad. That can't possibly happen now.

At least Kobe doesn't run away like a little punk beeznotch when confronted by the Utah Jazz choir boys!  What kind of ultra wuss runs away from a white boy?

Wait, wait, wait.....when LeBron doesn't get swept out of the finals like some sackless mental queen, call ME!

OWNAGE!!!!!  :o

WOW, if YOU want to own me, you will have to buy me a nice dinner and a box of chocolates first.

Sees or Godiva?

The most EXPENSIVE, you cheap, beaner bastard!

whoa dont be a racist you pruner

Jealous because you don't have a musical fruit to identify with, kumquat eater?

I prefer to be called an avocadoer never been much of a fan of the kumquat.

Gee....an avocadoer. That's the pits.
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: February 29, 2008, 06:38:30 PM »

And Avery Johnson is an idiot.  WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU NOT PUT KIDD IN THAT SITUATION?!?!  Jason Terry was thinking hero about 50 feet from the basket and didn't even bother to look for Stack (who just hit a game winner a few weeks ago) or anyone else for that matter.  Kidd would have made a much better decision.  On ESPN only 93% of the people agreed that Kidd should have been on the floor lol

Maybe some day Pop & PJ can be like Avery.
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues