Author Topic: Kobes cheapshot earns suspension  (Read 17339 times)

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Kobes cheapshot earns suspension
« Reply #75 on: February 02, 2007, 04:38:57 PM »

It appears you could use a retard to help you with your made up quotations marks.   

I guess I am talking to the right guy...do you think you could help me?

http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/teamFantasyNews?statsId=13

There is the link little buddy!  It is all over the place if you in fact looked for it yourself.  Type in 'Popavich kobe suspension' into Google.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 02, 2007, 06:59:57 PM »
It appears you could use a retard to help you with your made up quotations marks.   

LOL!  The irony!  PLEASE DON'T TRY TO QUOTE ME AND EXPOSE YOURSELF!!!
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #77 on: February 02, 2007, 08:25:17 PM »
LOL!  The irony!  PLEASE DON'T TRY TO QUOTE ME AND EXPOSE YOURSELF!! 

What are you babbling about?

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #78 on: February 12, 2007, 01:57:07 PM »
westkoast 
Um, Pop did say the suspension was UNWARRANTED.  Also Manu said he thought it was unintentional.  Reality its down right pathetic you have to make up lies as if you are not going to be called on it.  This is retarded even by your standards.

Here is a word for word recording of Pop on Ticket760 radio:
Q.  Coach, your reaction to the Kobe one game suspension?
Pop:  "I think it's appropriate, it was a pretty good whack and you know it is to the head and that's what the league is trying to protect.  You know anytime you have any contact above the neck, the league is going to look at it very closely...they are on top of that stuff."

Source link:  http://www.ticket760.com/cc-common/podcast.html
Pop Show 1-30-07 Part 1
Pop-Cast Pod-Cast the "listen" icon.
Interviewer asks him at 1:45 in and Pops answer starts at the 2 minute mark.

Would you like to respond to the board, since you are going to "call me out for my lies"?

westkoast
Care to address why you lied?  Or do you want to pretend like you didn't see the post?
westkoast do you want to respond to your accusation?  I gave it a week for cooling off period.

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #79 on: February 12, 2007, 07:20:29 PM »
westkoast 
Um, Pop did say the suspension was UNWARRANTED.  Also Manu said he thought it was unintentional. Reality its down right pathetic you have to make up lies as if you are not going to be called on it.  This is retarded even by your standards.

Here is a word for word recording of Pop on Ticket760 radio:
Q.  Coach, your reaction to the Kobe one game suspension?
Pop:  "I think it's appropriate, it was a pretty good whack and you know it is to the head and that's what the league is trying to protect.  You know anytime you have any contact above the neck, the league is going to look at it very closely...they are on top of that stuff."

Source link:  http://www.ticket760.com/cc-common/podcast.html
Pop Show 1-30-07 Part 1
Pop-Cast Pod-Cast the "listen" icon.
Interviewer asks him at 1:45 in and Pops answer starts at the 2 minute mark.

Would you like to respond to the board, since you are going to "call me out for my lies"?

westkoast
Care to address why you lied?  Or do you want to pretend like you didn't see the post?
westkoast do you want to respond to your accusation?  I gave it a week for cooling off period.

As soon as you reply to my post showing what Pop said to the media, obi-tard-kanobi

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #80 on: February 23, 2007, 01:49:59 PM »
You accuse me of lieing, i put up proof via a word for word radiocast and now your skirty exit is:

"You show" me where" I posted about Pop" and I'll".....

;D You're asking me to digress and make your argument for you while ignoring a word for word radiocast?
The end.

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #81 on: February 23, 2007, 04:30:43 PM »
You accuse me of lieing, i put up proof via a word for word radiocast and now your skirty exit is:

"You show" me where" I posted about Pop" and I'll".....

;D You're asking me to digress and make your argument for you while ignoring a word for word radiocast?
The end.

And you are calling me a liar in various threads when I posted the link where he said the EXACT opposite of what he did on that radiocast.  Maybe you need to go bother Popavich about this for talking out of both sides of his mouth?  Shoot him an email.  While you are at it send him your Spurs offensive play book so they can win the title this year.

What are you looking for here Reality...attention?  Do you need a hug little buddy?  Maybe someone to go throw the baseball around with you?

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
« Reply #82 on: February 23, 2007, 05:11:22 PM »

This should be good.

Exactly which quote of yours would be the appropriate one that would cause Reality to expose himself?
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 23, 2007, 05:17:22 PM »

This should be good.

Exactly which quote of yours would be the appropriate one that would cause Reality to expose himself?
[/quote]

One that typically looks like this from Reality!
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #84 on: February 25, 2007, 08:44:19 PM »

westkoast (with Laker bag):  "I'm being expoused as being untruthful bigtime Brother W.O.W.  Now Jomal is back also.  Rather then own up and be accountable for my silly false accusation, I need to bail.  Could you create a diversion?"

W.O.W.:  "I'll beat on my bongo drum Brother westkoast.  Perhaps that will allow you time to flee the combine.  I still think you should just apologize to Reality and seek the truth."