Author Topic: John Kerry girl tells all  (Read 4559 times)

Offline spursfan101

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
John Kerry girl tells all
« on: February 16, 2004, 09:26:15 AM »
(guess we'll see if this is true. Her photo is in my avatar. ) Is she hot??

From BRIAN FLYNN
in New York

THE beauty said to have had a fling with presidential hopeful John Kerry has recorded a bombshell tell-all interview.

Journalist Alex Polier taped a talk with a US TV network at Christmas.

The former Washington intern, 27, told all about an alleged fling with the 60-year-old super-rich senator in spring 2001.

The channel is sitting on the tape until it has enough evidence to back her story.

If the sex claims are true, they would shatter his White House hopes.

Kerry, a married dad of two, has denied the fling. But Alex told pals she fled to Kenya on his suggestion.

One TV source said: “She wants to tell her story. She has talked at length about her relationship with Kerry. But no one is believing her.”

Kerry was front-runner for the Democratic nomination to take on George Bush in November.

His hopes were hit as hints of a scandal emerged.

Paul

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2004, 11:24:21 AM »
man.....washington interns are easy....makes me wonder why i went to Mardi Gras for a good time.  Shoulve just gone to DC instead.... :lol:

Im Rick James Beeeyatch!   :ph34r:
« Last Edit: February 16, 2004, 11:24:35 AM by SPURSX3 »
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline kenneth

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2004, 11:53:31 AM »
Poor Kerry.  Three old philosophys/sayings he should have subscribed to.

Don't throw rocks if you live in a glass house,  If you don't think anyone will find out, rest assured they will and a mans just got to know his limitatations;.... .......do ya feel lucky.....punk.

Offline spursfan101

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2004, 02:26:40 PM »
They finally interviewed her, and she denied everything. Oh well, no story there.
Paul

Offline Randy

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2004, 04:17:36 PM »
Did you hear what the girls mom and dad said?  He didn't like her -- said: “I think he’s a sleazeball. I did kind of wonder if my daughter didn’t get that kind of feeling herself."  â€œHe’s not the sort of guy I would choose to be with my daughter.”
Mom said that the new JFK was "after her" (speaking of her daughter).  

Terry, of Malvern, Pennsylvania, added: “John Kerry called my daughter and invited her down to Washington two or three years ago.  â€œHe invited her to be on his re-election committee. She talked to him and decided against it.”

Quite a ringing endorsement, huh?  Well, perhaps Kerry could have the same kind of success in office as Clinton, if you know what I mean.

Offline gaither

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2004, 06:48:47 PM »
This isn't the same story I read on CNN.com. She has denied the charge and is, in fact, in Kenya with her fiance. Her parents also deny the stories that their daughter had an affair with Kerry.

If there is truth to the charges then the "real" media will uncover it. Until then, I'm inclined to believe this is a political trick to derail Kerry's nomination.

Kerry might not be my favorite of the Democratic nominee pack, but IMO he's far better than Dean. And he's got my vote in a match-up with Bush.

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2004, 06:59:44 PM »
dont worry gaither, Bush will win again, and then he will get you and your little dog too.....mwahahahahahahahahahaa huh?  oh sorry...

:lol:
« Last Edit: February 16, 2004, 07:00:05 PM by SPURSX3 »
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline Randy

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2004, 07:15:50 PM »
This isn't the same story I read on CNN.com. She has denied the charge and is, in fact, in Kenya with her fiance. Her parents also deny the stories that their daughter had an affair with Kerry.

If there is truth to the charges then the "real" media will uncover it. Until then, I'm inclined to believe this is a political trick to derail Kerry's nomination.

Kerry might not be my favorite of the Democratic nominee pack, but IMO he's far better than Dean. And he's got my vote in a match-up with Bush.

I never stated that the story was totally true -- of course, a woman is going to come out and admit before her fiance, parents and the world that she had an affair with an old man?  That would make her look really good, huh?  I don't know whether she did or not but the afore mentioned quotes are actual quotes from the parents -- not their daughter.  They never mention that their daughter had an affair with Kerry -- just that he is a "sleazeball" and was "after her."  Perhaps the reason why she didn't have an affair with Kerry is because the girl consulted her parents on their advice of Kerry -- which obviously isn't very good, huh?

Oh, I'm sorry, you mean GW himself dressed up to look like this girls dad and had Chaney dress up as the mom and then made these comments, right?  In that case, you are right -- this is nothing more than a political trick to derail Kerry's nomination.  Nothing at all like Kerry trying to make GW look bad for his service in the National Guard or criticizing GW's appearance at the Daytona 500 as a photo op.  Duh?

My favorite political assessment:  "it's truth against the other guy -- only a political trick to derail my nomination" when it's your side.

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2004, 07:54:55 PM »
its all good.  I think the Bush side is waiting to throw out the "I proved it, now its your turn" card to kerry should he win the demo nomination.  Kerry still has a whole lot of made up war history to account for and there have been a number of people on talk radio who have said they served with kerry and a lot of what he said he did was made up or blown way out of purportion...  the demo's still go and uphill battle with Kerry leading the way in my opinion, and I dont think he is going to be strong enough to beat Bush, scandal or not.

Offline spursfan101

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2004, 09:30:00 AM »
made up war history?  Dude, what are you talking about?  The man served, the man was shot several times. Bush's daddy pulled strings to get him into the National Guard, and on top of that, he skipped his responsibilities then too.  (Probably due to his much talked about alcohol and cocaine problem).

At least HE HAS A WAR HISTORY! :lol:  
Paul

Offline spursfan101

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2004, 09:50:29 AM »
Bottom line, at least he volunteered to risk his life in a war for his country. I'm not a Kerry fan by any means, but the man got three purple hearts, the Silver Star and Bronze Star. I would feel more comfortable with him sending our kids to war than someone who never served.  I wish it would be a requirement for any candidate running for president.
Paul

Offline gaither

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2004, 04:57:33 PM »
Oh, I'm sorry, you mean GW himself dressed up to look like this girls dad and had Chaney dress up as the mom and then made these comments, right?  In that case, you are right -- this is nothing more than a political trick to derail Kerry's nomination.  Nothing at all like Kerry trying to make GW look bad for his service in the National Guard or criticizing GW's appearance at the Daytona 500 as a photo op.  Duh?

My favorite political assessment:  "it's truth against the other guy -- only a political trick to derail my nomination" when it's your side.
Randy,

Hmmm, so Bush is a cross-dresser.  :o Maybe I should share that tidbit with the Drudge report. Oh, wait, they wouldn't report that one because it would be unfavorable to the candidate they are backing. The conservative media (Drudge, Limbaugh) latched on to this rumor alleging Kerry had an affair with an intern and spread it like wildfire without bothering to make an honest effort to verify whether the story was truth.

Look, I'm not saying that Democratics don't resort to political smears in an election year. Both parties do it. But I expect the media (particularly national media) to have enough integrity to provide credible affirmation of the story before they run it. I know those are lofty expectations. In this case, the national media did their jobs and research showed this story to be a farce. In the meantime, an innocent victim, her fiance, and family have had their reputations hung out to dry.

In a political year it pays to be skeptical of everything you hear, especially in "junk" media outlets like the Drudge report. And that is true for on both sides of the political fence.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2004, 05:16:57 PM by gaither »

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2004, 07:45:03 PM »
The problem with his war record is that Three Purple Hearts got you the free ticket back home no matter what in that conflict.  The problem lies in how he got them, the circumstances, and that those who served with him saw - IE. what suppossedly happenned as oppossed to Kerry's description.  I dont think you piss off men you fought for your life side by side with easily, so i give some amount of belief to thier claims, in any case - something has to be wrong with his story or his actual wartime history to get this sort of reaction from veterans- let alone from veterans who fought with him.

Offline spursfan101

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2004, 08:53:31 PM »
In contrast, at least people REMEMBERED serving with Kerry!

Any man who voluntarily went and served his country, and got shot "defending" it if you will, deserves more respect than a man who had strings pulled to get him out of the war is all I'm saying.  Allegedly, I'll give GW the benefit of the doubt.  
Paul