Author Topic: This board has gone to hell in a hand basket.  (Read 3821 times)

Offline spursfan101

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
This board has gone to hell in a hand basket.
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2004, 04:18:42 PM »
Get it STRAIGHT TED.

Spursfan101 wouldn't say that.  He would say...

"I think we should just give the Iraqi's health insurance and an apology..."

Get it straight bub! :angry:  
Paul

Offline Ted

• AOL Instant Messenger - Rustedhart
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - ruteha
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2004, 05:05:43 PM »
Get it straight bub! :angry:
Sorry 101. When imagining what you would say, I found that there was no way I could type it so that normal people could understand it?

How do you type a mixture of Cheech Marin and Boomhauer?
"You take him Perk!" ~Kevin Garnett

"I think the responsibility the Democrats have may rest more in resisting any efforts by Republicans in the Congress or by me when I was President to put some standards in and tighten up a little bit on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac." ~Bill Clinton

rickortreat

« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2004, 06:52:01 PM »
I'm with Dabods,  :cry:  having problems even watching B-ball.  No fun in Sixerville.  

And the rest of you, please please just chill out!  The venom and the you said, I said stuff is hard to take.  Can't we all just get along?  We're all basketball fans, and that should be enough for us to at least tolerate each other.

Ted, It's not George Bush, it's us.  Tolerance and a little more of a thick skin would go a ong way towards making the board fun again. NOT that I'm a fan of Mr. Bush in any way.  I am a b-ball fan, and I want to like other b-ball fans.  Smack is all in good fun.  When you start to take the insults personally, it's gone too far.  No-one's perfect and it's absurd to expect that from anyone, including yourselves.

Offline RolandoBlackman

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2004, 08:38:50 AM »
Hey Tedly!  

Howzit, brah?  It's good to reply to one of your posts again.

Political and social issues, when discussed amongst persons of widely disparate viewpoints inherently lead to edgy repartee - this is what helps us define where we stand more clearly, IMHO.

-RB

Shaq #1