Author Topic: Props on the win JN  (Read 3901 times)

Offline Laker Fan

• View Profile
Props on the win JN
« on: May 23, 2004, 11:24:04 PM »
Too tired to offer more, and I didn't see the game, but congrats on the win.
Dan

jn

Props on the win JN
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2004, 11:26:23 PM »
Thanks Dan.  On to LA.  

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
Props on the win JN
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2004, 09:35:57 AM »
jn,

Good win by the Wolves.  They really needed that type of convincing win for their confidence.

What's with all the cheap shots?  Do the Wolves feel like they need to prove something this year?  They've been pulling those cheap shot moves since the Denver series.  Can't wait for Karl to give KG some payback, king cheap shot will teach that little HS punk KG how to deliver a REAL blow.

I hope the Wolves have a good dental plan because KG and Wally are going to need it.  Can't wait for this punk team to get bounced.
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
Props on the win JN
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2004, 09:40:45 AM »
So I guess Malone spent yesterday warming up on the small guys.  The driving knee to the chest of Hoiberg....although in the past that would have been a blocking foul on the defender.  Then the flagrant on Martin.  Maybe Karl was afraid to mix it up with the big guys.   :D  
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues

jn

Props on the win JN
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2004, 09:53:48 AM »
Ummmm... which KG cheap shots would those be?  The dirty, dirty play where he put his chest in the way of Kobe's outstretched forearm or the one where he provoked an elbow from Slava by moving?  :D

All those chorizo and egg tacos for breakfast are making your opinion as fatty as your waistline.    :eek2:

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
Props on the win JN
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2004, 10:16:58 AM »
I didn't mention any cheap shot in particular, just who would be on the wrong end of the payback.  Please, do learn to comprehend what you read.  :up:

Wally will get his for the BS he pulled when the game was pretty much over.  What is a soft pretty boy one-demension spare like Wally doing?

KG will be getting some payback for the simple reason that Malone guards him and he has to guard Malone was well.

Da widdle biznatches will be getting smacked down and KG can weep all over his MVP trophy as the Lakers move onto the Finals.
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

jn

Props on the win JN
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2004, 10:45:05 AM »
"Can't wait for Karl to give KG some payback, king cheap shot will teach that little HS punk KG how to deliver a REAL blow."

Maybe you should have your daughter proofread your posts.   :bash:

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
Props on the win JN
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2004, 10:59:59 AM »
"Can't wait for Karl to give KG some payback, king cheap shot will teach that little HS punk KG how to deliver a REAL blow."

Maybe you should have your daughter proofread your posts.   :bash:
Grammar weenie?

Bill Gates says that sentence is correct, what's you're problem with it?
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

jn

Props on the win JN
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2004, 11:12:33 AM »
That has nothing to do with grammar ya yutz.  It's about reading comprehension.  By stating that Malone will teach KG how to through a real elbow you clearly implied that KG has been cheap shotting people.  

And yeah, I am a TOTAL weenie when it comes to reading comp and logic.   :up:  

guest-koast

Props on the win JN
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2004, 11:18:23 AM »
Much props on the win JN.  Nice adjustments on the offensive end and great production as a whole from yoru squad.  Unlike most of the Laker faithfull I was not expecting the Lakers to sweep or even have an easy time with this team.  PLain and simple the Wolves wanted this game and outplayed the Lakers in every aspect.  Looked to me like the Lakers got caught up in the media hype themselves.......aside from Kobe no one really wanted to do anything.  Part of that was Wolves scramble defense and part of that was the lack of motivation.  This was excellent for their confidence and really a must win.  Still after that dominating performance they gave up home court advantage so they need to take one in LA.

Would you all quit complaining about the rough play.  Aside from Wally's cheap screen (yes that was not a solid screen) the play was fine.  This is the WCF for darnsakes let them battle it out.

I cant believe it was such a blow out with no Cassell.  Excellent move to rest him while they had the crowd behind the rest of the team.

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
Props on the win JN
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2004, 11:33:55 AM »
That has nothing to do with grammar ya yutz.  It's about reading comprehension.  By stating that Malone will teach KG how to through a real elbow you clearly implied that KG has been cheap shotting people.  

And yeah, I am a TOTAL weenie when it comes to reading comp and logic.   :up:
I guess you missed KG in the whole Denver series.  :rolleyes:

I was talking about the whole Wolves team, not implying or hinting at, because that's what I actually POSTED!

Pendejo!  B)  
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

Guest_Randy

Props on the win JN
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2004, 11:50:24 AM »
Congrats, jn, on the win.  Definately convincing.  I can tell you that I wasn't happy at all with the energy the Lakers showed in that game but they did what they needed to do -- take away HC.  Now for a little homecooking at home (where the Lakers BETTER get their energy back).

jn

Props on the win JN
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2004, 12:37:29 PM »
Randy I expect Shaq and Kobe to really go off in game 3 especially Kobe because of the game 4 court proceedings conlict ahead of him.   Harder to tell with Malone and GP.  Fisher should be pumped up too, which is a good thing.  Rush and George will be pumped too, which might not be good thing.  

And WOW, now your telling me Malone should retaliate for the what took place series ago?   :rofl:  I'm thinking you're still Rocky Mountain High two weeks later.  No amount of rationaliztaions can cover a butt the size of yours.   :o  

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
Props on the win JN
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2004, 01:01:29 PM »
Randy I expect Shaq and Kobe to really go off in game 3 especially Kobe because of the game 4 court proceedings conlict ahead of him.   Harder to tell with Malone and GP.  Fisher should be pumped up too, which is a good thing.  Rush and George will be pumped too, which might not be good thing.  

And WOW, now your telling me Malone should retaliate for the what took place series ago?   :rofl:  I'm thinking you're still Rocky Mountain High two weeks later.  No amount of rationaliztaions can cover a butt the size of yours.   :o
Your reading comprehsion sucks more than my spelling.
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

rickortreat

Props on the win JN
« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2004, 05:14:28 PM »
What a bunch of  :bs:  you're spouting.  It was the Lakers who started with the rough stuff. out of frustration because they we're getting beat.  :eek2:

A bunch of pathetic whinning loosers, except for Kobe who never gave up.

I thought they would split, and the Lakers would win the series, but now I'm not so sure.  Jackson is going to have to do some real coaching to figure out how to beat the younger, more enthusiastic Wolves.  

Yeah, Wally got a cheap shot in, paybacks are a   :cry:  aren't they?  I really hope the Lakers try some cheap shots and earn some ejections.  The refs were pretty unhappy with Phil at the end of the game, they may have blamed him for the rough style of play.  You can bet the refs will be watching closely to keep control over the game.  We want to see basketball the WW?  is on another station.