Author Topic: cnn reporting four under arrest in berg murder  (Read 2040 times)

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
cnn reporting four under arrest in berg murder
« on: May 21, 2004, 08:37:52 AM »
how many actually believe THESE are real guys?????  

:crazy:  
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2004, 08:42:20 AM »
oh......now it says two held two released......"doh!!!"  
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2004, 09:35:01 AM »
okay....................

now there is NO story on this at all......... :eek2:  

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2004, 09:56:48 AM »
Kinda reminds me of fishing.  You throw some bait out there hopping a few hundred thousand americans bite on to it and run with it.  Only to find out that so many either dont care or dont believe you.  That of course is when you reel back in and try something else.....Mr. Bush is going to have to play his lower the gas price card pretty soon here.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2004, 09:59:13 AM »
Mr. Bush is going to have to play his lower the gas price card pretty soon here.
He can't do that....how will all those oil companies and their executives be able to afford the big campaign contributions?    :eek2:  
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2004, 10:01:49 AM »
Mr. Bush is going to have to play his lower the gas price card pretty soon here.
He can't do that....how will all those oil companies and their executives be able to afford the big campaign contributions?    :eek2:
The direction Bush and his staff are going with all this crap overseas there may not even be a real campaign to contribute to.

Kerry must be eating steak every night knowing he doesn't need to put out any money for negative ads about Bush.  Dubya is taking care of that himself.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2004, 10:04:08 AM by westkoast »

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2004, 10:06:40 AM »
The direction Bush and his staff are going with all this crap overseas there may not even be a real campaign to contribute to.

Kerry must be eating steak every night knowing he doesn't need to put out any money for negative ads about Bush.  Dubya is taking care of that himself.
i dont think so WK, Kerry is still trying everything he can to get a foot up somewhere, no matter what he tries and with all the bad bush press, dubya still appears ready to win in november, if anyone isnt even trying WK - it's Bush...

and yes, i agree, something need to be done about the gas here...

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2004, 10:08:03 AM »
Don't eat so many beans. :couch:  
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2004, 10:09:50 AM »
are you kidding, thats gonna have to be my source of propulsion to get to and from work pretty, "man, traffic was bad, i just drove in from work and boy are my cheeks killing me..."

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2004, 10:18:21 AM »
are you kidding, thats gonna have to be my source of propulsion to get to and from work pretty, "man, traffic was bad, i just drove in from work and boy are my cheeks killing me..."
I guess now wouldn't be the right time to ask you what you do for a living that would make your cheeks hurt.  :D

I didnt say Kerry wasn't trying, he is and the media doesnt care to report about any of it.....I was just saying that hes saving alot of money that would have been spent on those annoying negative ads that always come out towards the end of summer.

As of right now im going for Nader in the 2k4!!!!!!!  :crazy: