Author Topic: How is everyone doing?  (Read 3926 times)

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
How is everyone doing?
« on: December 29, 2014, 09:58:38 PM »
It has been a while and I was just wondering how everyone is doing these days.  I see updates from a few of you guys on Facebook but most of you are flying below the radar.
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline Laker Fan

• View Profile
Re: How is everyone doing?
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2015, 05:05:22 PM »
What's up WOW? Been a while, this board is dying a slow, lingering death unfortunately, I still check in every once in a while, as you can see not very often considering when you posted this. Getting close to retirement been traveling a lot now that we are empty nesters and continuing to be frustrated with the Lakers, although watching the little girl and her seriously overrated older sister get smacked around last year by a bunch of wily old veteranos was something worth watching!

I have been needing to plan a trip to San Francisco to tell off a front office that would get rid of a coach that takes his team to 3 STRAIGHT NFC title games and a Superbowl, not to mention I never thought plugging in Kaepernick over Smith was right, but that is on Harbaugh, still, you don't lose your starting position because of an injury. That having been said, as much as a despise and utterly detest both teams and wish there had been a way they could BOTH lose, the look on Shermans face when Wilson threw that interception was absolutely PRICELESS!

So what have you been up to? Sure miss what this board used to be
Dan