Author Topic: Randy, about my sig  (Read 5652 times)

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
Randy, about my sig
« on: February 13, 2004, 03:49:07 PM »
Both my sig quotes come from lyrics in songs.

Brothers Gonna Work It Out by Public Enemy (All-time fav rap group)

"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our stories real history"
"Not his story"

Darkness by Rage Against the Machine (greatest band EVER!)
"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

Randy, you're obviously a white devil and I can understand why you're being a bit defensive.  

There is a diffence between a culture being pure and it being morally correct.  RATM are referring to Mid-South American culturs and Mexican cultures, I know for a fact my Zapotec culture was PURPOSELY destroyed by whites, along with the Aztecs and others.  Most of the destuction was done by the Catholic church but the foreign white devils where HERE because of greed in the first place.  My culture, IMO is the strongest of all because it's still around in the form of tribal villages, clothing, tools, farming and MOST importantly language.  There are alot of other things as well but you don't see much of the same things for the Aztec or Mayan cultures other than a few calanders.  The reason I believe they where pure was because it developed isolated from the rest of the world after the path through the Barring (sic?) straits was no longer availabe.  With Euro/Middle-East/Asian you see alot of cross-over because of trade routes and the Roman Empire.

So I agree my culture was pure and I know the whites destroyed most of it.
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
Randy, about my sig
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2004, 04:05:11 PM »
Clarification:
My culture is the strongest of all the ones that where attacked by the Spaniards.  

If you have time you should look up Zapotec and Monte Alban on the net.  Monte Alban was the Zapotec capital city.  It was built in the middle of three lakes in order to protect them from the bordering warrior tribes/races.  One of those tribes/races figured out a way to overcome the lake obstacles so the Zapotecs abandoned their capitol city and retreated to their stronghold city of Mitla.  The tribe that took over Monte-Alban where called the Mesica (sic?).  They battled over Mitla and it was a stalemate so they joined into one tribe.  When the Spainards arrived they burried the city of Monte-Alban and made a stand in Mitla.  Whey were pretty much whiped out and the Catholic church ordered the desmantling of the city of Mitla, all that remains is one structure the size of a mobile home.  

The burried city was forgotten but then discovered by some white devil in the early 1900's I beleive.  They began excavation and by chance dug up the ONLY treasure in the entire city in the first excavation.  It's the largest treasure ever found in the western hemisphere.  Unfortunately the dig turned into a treasure hunt and many artifacts and structures where destroyed in the search for gold.  FLOCK I HATE WHITES!!!! ;)
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
Randy, about my sig
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2004, 04:09:30 PM »
so in other words Randy, trying to use pork or pig fat in a hand bag to deter Way Out West would be futile as he would probably just cook it and whip you up a mean taco.....

we brown skinners have to stand up for ourselves, FAJITA POWER!!

P.S.  yes Rage was the best damn band ever!
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
Randy, about my sig
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2004, 04:13:30 PM »
Mexica(o) = Mechica - (Me-she-ca).  X was pronounced as a heavy SH.
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline Randy

• View Profile
    • Email
Randy, about my sig
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2004, 04:23:11 PM »
WOW,

Sorry for the assumption you were speaking of Native Americans rather than Aztec and Mayan cultures.  And I will totally agree that they were decimated by white people whose primary purpose and goal was greed and wealth.  However, I will also state that it's impossible to know everything that there is to know about these cultures -- we see what the people have chosen to write and illustrate rather than not what we have chosen not to.  What will some cultures read about the US in thousands of years?  Obviously, there is a lot more information but it seems that we continue to rewrite history, esp. in these days of politically correctness.  

I am quite amazed at the achievements of the Aztec and Mayan cultures but I personally believe as much as we know about them, there is even more we don't know about them.  The white people who first interacted with them didn't desire to learn about them but rather to conquer them -- and I think it gives us a different perspective than we have of our friends to the North.  French-Indian traders (as they were referred to long ago) were my ancestors and I think their journals and diaries share a great wealth of information about what the Native American culture was like before they encountered the true greed of the white man.  

As for being defensive, I'm not -- I don't believe that greed is only possessed by anyone of any color -- I believe that civilized cultures work hard to surpress that greed (as well as the other 7 deadly sins).  You can tell me that white man was greedy -- I still know a lot who are but greed was part of the Mayan and Aztec cultures -- it's simply how the civilization dealt with it.  And during the years of "exploration," greed was the greatest motivating factor for the endorsement and financial support of Kings and countries.

And by-the-way, you are greedy too -- no matter how many titles the Lakers win, you will always want another one (until you start rooting for another team).

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
Randy, about my sig
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2004, 04:29:18 PM »
QUIET WHITE DEVIL!!!  oh sorry, got caught up in Wows "down wit whitey" talk........what he never said that...oops my bad....LOL

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
Randy, about my sig
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2004, 04:32:33 PM »
I'm no fan of the Aztecs, they tried to whipe us out as well.  My Zapotec ancestors were kinda pussies, they used brain power to defeat their enemies.  They are unmatched in their astronomy and farming methods and abilties, even to this day their accomplishments in farming are superior to modern day techniques, just not cost effective.  I don't know much about the Mayan culture but IMO the Zapotec accomplished things that overshadow any of the other cultures accomplishments in engineering and astronomy.  

As far as not knowing exact details about my culture, that's untrue.  There are a few tribes that where too remote for the Spainards to find let alone conqur, not until recently has the "Meje" tribe been easily accessable.  The Meje have a mythical standing amounghts my people because they where pretty much unknown to the surrounding tribes.  The one's I met, and the one's talked about by my relatives, where almost supermen and women in the "mountain man" or viking kind of light.
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
Randy, about my sig
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2004, 04:35:41 PM »
so in other words Randy, trying to use pork or pig fat in a hand bag to deter Way Out West would be futile as he would probably just cook it and whip you up a mean taco.....

we brown skinners have to stand up for ourselves, FAJITA POWER!!

P.S.  yes Rage was the best damn band ever!
Or chicarr'on!

Isreal better be careful, they could have a bunch of beaners invading their borders.  Isreal, like the US, would have no defense against our breeding weapons and conquring techniqes!  In a country of 6 million, there wouldn't be a single jew without a little Mexican in them within 50 years!

BOOOYA!
« Last Edit: February 13, 2004, 04:36:38 PM by WayOutWest »
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

Offline Randy

• View Profile
    • Email
Randy, about my sig
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2004, 04:43:49 PM »
Interesting, WOW, I will admit my lack of knowledge on the Zapotec tribes as well as the other tribe you mentioned.  I was speaking primarily of the Aztec and Mayan tribe who were also had accomplished greatness in areas of farming, engineering, etc.  I will have to do some research on the Zapotec and Meje in my spare time.

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
Randy, about my sig
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2004, 06:20:41 PM »
Interesting, WOW, I will admit my lack of knowledge on the Zapotec tribes as well as the other tribe you mentioned.  I was speaking primarily of the Aztec and Mayan tribe who were also had accomplished greatness in areas of farming, engineering, etc.  I will have to do some research on the Zapotec and Meje in my spare time.
You won't find anything on the Meje, like I said they weren't discovered by the white devils.
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
Randy, about my sig
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2004, 07:45:47 PM »
surely "white devils" are not the only people that can write a book or do research?  just how recent is recent?  there has to be SOME documentation on them right?

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
Randy, about my sig
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2004, 05:11:03 AM »
surely "white devils" are not the only people that can write a book or do research?  just how recent is recent?  there has to be SOME documentation on them right?
Nope.  First, Zapotec is not a written language.  Second, we've known about the Meje for decades/centuries but a paved road to their village wasn't built until the 1980's
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

Offline spursfan101

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
Randy, about my sig
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2004, 11:28:53 AM »
The Zapotec were an innovative people.  They were the first people in that region to coin the phrase "I KNOWHA!" and "What, you think your bad."   In fact, researchers recently undercovered an ancient tablet found in Monte Alban. Scientists now believe that the Zapotecs were the true originators of "the macarena."  It's also been said the word "basicically" was a very important word among it's people.  Ex:  Basically, we basically want Cortez to basically go back, because basically, were not sure if basically he's a god."  To which the common Zapotec response would be "IKNOWHA!"  
Paul

Offline spursfan101

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
Randy, about my sig
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2004, 12:31:46 PM »
Alas, once the sleestaks came, the Zapotopecs were doomed...
Paul

jn

Randy, about my sig
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2004, 01:34:33 PM »
:lol:  Hey 101, Chaka find berrys!! Chaka have funny feeling for Holly!