Author Topic: BTW JoMal and Jordan  (Read 1227 times)

Offline Laker Fan

• View Profile
BTW JoMal and Jordan
« on: May 13, 2004, 02:15:20 PM »
Congrats on the win, although it was an ugly and badly played game from a shooting perspective, the first half was horrific.

How does Minnesota clearly control the boards and lose like that? I guess it must have been the refs bailing Sacramento out, by giving them 5 MORE FREE THROWS!!!! The travesty of such a disparity. Or does that only apply when the Lakers play?  :rolleyes:

At any rate, congrats JoMal, Jordan, its nice to not have to exclude frontrunning, bandwagon fans. Condolences JN, tough loss, I thought they were going to pull off another unlikely win.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2004, 02:16:06 PM by Laker Fan »
Dan

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
BTW JoMal and Jordan
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2004, 03:06:40 PM »
Thank you LF.

While the other second round playoff series are all going the home court advantage route, the Kings and Wolves games are all up in the air regardless of location. It does not make for a very high level of confidence for either side for any game.

I suppose you could say this series is preparing either team for the conference finals series, but they certainly are draining on the player's psyche in the prossess.

And BTW, I appreciate both you and Randy bringing up the "other" series while the Spurs/Lakers series has dominated dabods' board this week. I have to add it is about time that Shaq showed up. But will he show up in San Antonio? Your series still comes down to when Shaq decides to truly dominate.

That, and that Parker is an All Star point at home.  
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."

Offline Laker Fan

• View Profile
BTW JoMal and Jordan
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2004, 04:24:27 PM »
I kind of think it has been the most exciting series, because you know no lead is safe, and that homecourt has thus far proved to be a non-factor. If there IS any pattern to this series it is that there is no pattern, and I think that favors the Kings, but Peja better find his stroke in game 5 or the Kings are in serious trouble.
Dan