Poll

Dallas-Maimi going 7

Dallas ends it tonight in Game 6
0 (0%)
Heat force a 7th
2 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Author Topic: Dallas - Miami going to 7th game?  (Read 1974 times)

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Dallas - Miami going to 7th game?
« on: June 12, 2011, 12:07:44 PM »
I can't see LeBron and the Heat going brain dead for the 4th time in a 4th qtr.
It's going 7.

(then again i couldn't understand their blowing the leads in the other games.)
Chalmers needs to avoid getting worked by Barea.

Offline Wolverine

• AOL Instant Messenger - CardsMizzou
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Dallas - Miami going to 7th game?
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2011, 01:13:55 PM »
Very little doubt in my mind that it's going seven.  Not just because Miami HAS to take it there, but rather there's WAY too much money at stake for this to not go seven.

This has been an entertaining and highly-rated series (the TV numbers are better than they have been in many years), and if there's one thing I've learned about David Stern, it's that he has no trouble stealing an idea or two from Vince McMahon.

Wouldn't surprise me to see the Heat have a MASSIVE free throw advantage tonight, whether they've earned it or not.
This message was brought to you by Diet Dr. Pepper.  It tastes more like regular Dr. Pepper.

Cards' 2010 regular season record: 50-41

Offline Wolverine

• AOL Instant Messenger - CardsMizzou
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2011, 11:12:43 PM »
Very little doubt in my mind that it's going seven.  Not just because Miami HAS to take it there, but rather there's WAY too much money at stake for this to not go seven.

This has been an entertaining and highly-rated series (the TV numbers are better than they have been in many years), and if there's one thing I've learned about David Stern, it's that he has no trouble stealing an idea or two from Vince McMahon.

Wouldn't surprise me to see the Heat have a MASSIVE free throw advantage tonight, whether they've earned it or not.

Well, I was wrong ... and thank goodness!
This message was brought to you by Diet Dr. Pepper.  It tastes more like regular Dr. Pepper.

Cards' 2010 regular season record: 50-41

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2011, 03:00:06 PM »
I sure wanted it to go 7 for entertainment value even if Heat did lose.
Chalmers getting worked by Barea was huge imo.
Not sure if Spolestra has an offensive plan or if Miami players just do not listen.  They looked lost in nearly every 4th qtr, certainly all 4 of the losses.  Pat Riley gonna come to the bench?  I don't think so.