Author Topic: fellow Spurs fans dont say i didnt tell you so...  (Read 979 times)

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
fellow Spurs fans dont say i didnt tell you so...
« on: May 12, 2004, 12:49:58 AM »
Lakers played great ball tonight props to them, even though we had the lead i kept thinking something gonna turn...and lo and behold the third quarter was it again.

Kobe was unstoppable tonight, i was like "WOW!! what a freakinbg shot!!"  the man must come back pumped after the trial pressure thats for sure.  it was like i said, tonight would be closer but LA would get it.  i was hoping io would be wrong, but oh well.  EXPERIENCE is something not to be downplayed and both teams have it,  I am pretty sure we can protect the home court, and thats why i say seven games, it will be tough no doubt but i think it is going seven games.  

Yes the Spurs did drive tonight, they just didnt get the calls, my bad, i was sure the refs would let up and they didnt.  too bad.  tony had his shot going for a while and then he stopped going to it for smoe reason, we had our chances and didnt take advantage, our team is really going to have to fix that come game 5.  

I think Pop gave Turk waaaaaaaay too much confidence tonight and didnt give horry enough, I think becnhing horry for as long as he did hurt us more, I would have played horry in turks spot more if i were Pop.  this game would have sealed the deal for us if we had won, now we start over again, we got to protect the home court and hope we can keep la from winning at the sbc in this series.

good game LA, "home cooking" seems to be the key to this series so far, i for one hope it stays that way so we can come out on top.

Man, Kobe was MJ tonight!  I still cant believe the shots he got to fall in the middle of traffic no less, for your sake LA, you better hope Kobe goes on a raping spree this summer ....... LOL ok just kidding, but hey you see what it does to his game, why argue!   :P  
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.