Author Topic: OT: Kerry in serious scandal  (Read 7855 times)

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
OT: Kerry in serious scandal
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2004, 12:52:26 PM »
Kerry DID IT for his country Evil TED!!  LOL

Bush has a hard enough time tying his shoes let alone being some kind of mastermind behind all this cloack and dagger cut throat democrat scandal.  lets just be clear here.  Kerry has been known to be dishonest about his war record, why shouldnt he be dishonest about an affair?  as for the democrats falling apart, PLEASE dont see it is the Pres and his Administration behind it all, they are just watching and laughing alaong with everyone else in the country that can see the Demo's are bringing themselves down this year.  even so, Kerry will still probably get the nomination, because Dean just creeps people out, so does his bland wife, who the hell wants either one of them to represent our country on a world stage??
even so, Kerry will still probably get the nomination, because Dean just creeps people out, so does his bland wife, who the hell wants either one of them to represent our country on a world stage??

I agree Kerry is the best of the worst for the Dems, and after all as Kerry has told us 10 or 20 billion times, he is a vet. Your right about Doctor Demento and you are very kind calling his wife "bland." To me she looks like a sex change experiement the good Doctor attempted that went seriously wrong.
LMAO!!  
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline spursfan101

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2004, 01:00:45 PM »
What. The Bush administration did leak information to certain news organizations against the CIA Operative with hopes of discrediting his remarks about WMD's.  IT happens.  

It's dirty ball, and both sides play it. Both political parties have staffers going through thousands of documents and persuing every lead in an attempt to discredit their competition.  Look at the Shrub's military war record or his cocaine abuse as first reported in the first election. It's Washington politics at its best.

DO you doubt the possibility that a Bush staffer discovered the story, and leaked it to the Drudge for further investigation?  It's a possibility is all I'm saying.
Paul

Offline spursfan101

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2004, 01:05:30 PM »
Not that I'm not holding Kerry responsible for his actions, if, these allegations prove to be true.

I'm a demo after all, and frankly, all we care about is, WAS SHE A HOT PIECE OF ARSSE!!!  Because if she was, then WE TOTALLY UNDERSTAND!  I know, typcial demo's.  BLAME....

Paul

jn

« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2004, 01:29:56 PM »
I believe "research ops" is the term given to campaign members assigned to digging up dirt on others.  Nixon of course was the worst offender at least as early as his loss to Kennedy (he had a pathological hatred of Kennedy's campaingn manager) and culminating in Watergate.  Clinton had a guy named Valencia or Palencia who did the digging and eventually Clinton tried getting FBI files about Republican congressman. That was the one thing Clinton did that went beyond annoying or disappointing me into the realm of scaring me.

Bush's 2000 campaign put out false info about John McCain being mentally unstable as a result of his POW years.   It wasn't authorized by the highest level  but they didn't disown it for several days and never apologized.    

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2004, 01:38:59 PM »
Not that I'm not holding Kerry responsible for his actions, if, these allegations prove to be true.

I'm a demo after all, and frankly, all we care about is, WAS SHE A HOT PIECE OF ARSSE!!!  Because if she was, then WE TOTALLY UNDERSTAND!  I know, typcial demo's.  BLAME
well I think we all understand that 101......hell if she was hot enough, i might even vote for him...LOL

HOWEVER!! I dont think Kerry could top what Billy-Bob did with a cigar and a Lewinsky, so getting my vote will be a stretch unless he can top that.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2004, 01:40:37 PM by SPURSX3 »
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2004, 01:59:24 PM »
The question might better be do I think most people have skeletons in their closets that they don't want others to know about. The answer is "yes". Does that mean that Kerry might have some skeletons? Likely.
However while we all have skeletons we all do not stand up and publicly deny having any and also continually bark at others about their skeltons.  

I'm referring to standard politico practice, not neccessarily the Drudge report on Kerry.

Offline Randy

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2004, 02:07:02 PM »
What I find funny is when Democrats or Republicans want to bring up dirt on the opponent but want to condemn their opponent for doing the same thing.  

Perfect example:
Bush and his National Guard service
Kerry and his "girlfriend"

Bush doesn't want to answer specific questions
Kerry wants the whole thing to just disappear without answering any questions.

And both of them criticize the other for their tactics.

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2004, 04:15:10 PM »
so in other words you will be voting for Bush too.... <_<  

Offline Randy

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2004, 04:28:57 PM »
Yep.  There's stuff that I don't agree or like about Bush but Kerry is a fake.  He keeps trying to tell the American people that he is one of them -- a normal average citizen -- but one who can get the fire hydrant in front of his house moved because it was an inconvenience for he and his wife because they wanted to park their SUV in front of their house.  When you talk about being from the people and for the people, you need to tell that to the person who got that fire hydrant moved in front of their home because you had the money and political clout to stiff them.  Sorry, I don't buy Kerry -- he's a fake and he is trying to con people into believing himself to be something that he isn't.  If he would just come out and say, "my name is John Kerry and I'm running for President and this is what I believe and this is what I believe we need to do as a country," it would be different -- but to come out and try and middle-class Americans by telling us that's who he is?  Yeah, right!

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2004, 04:32:24 PM »
just making sure, i will be voting dubya as well, i would be open to a decent demo if they could convince me, but none even come close this year.....

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2004, 04:39:09 PM »
So in other words both of you will be taking it up the a** again?  I guess yesterday was a big day for you then and you'll both be moving to Cali.
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2004, 06:10:54 PM »
hey what ever happend to Browny?  didnt he move to australia???