Author Topic: Didn't Tony Parker play great  (Read 1147 times)

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Didn't Tony Parker play great
« on: May 06, 2004, 03:08:23 PM »
The doubters had him as a one year wonder who couldn't possibly do it again.

Spurs chasin Jason Kidd.

19 years old.  20 years old.

Drivin, layups, midrange, longrange, dishin, stealin.
yeah he's looking pretty good right now.

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2004, 05:15:41 PM »
bump

SPURSX3 wrote:

geeeez, wouldnt a "tony kicks total arse!" have been a good post instead of all the "ref" garbage.???  

c'mon have all you Texans checked in for the day.  All you Flakers the cat got your tongue?

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2004, 11:14:32 PM »
bump

SPURSX3 wrote:

geeeez, wouldnt a "tony kicks total arse!" have been a good post instead of all the "ref" garbage.??? 

c'mon have all you Texans checked in for the day.  All you Flakers the cat got your tongue?
The inbred decoder ring I sent away for using two UPC labels from my apple jacks came late....sorry I couldn't reply fast enough Spursx3 :lol:

Tony is the man.  He is not only showing poise, confidence, and maturity.....he is being a leader on the court.    I believe that is one of the things that everyone thought the Spurs would miss when David Robinson left.  Very impressive for a 22 year old player if you ask me.  I really cant say enough......in fact ive placed my yellow and gold air force ones in my mouth for saying he isn't one of the top PGs in the league earlier this year.   He has produced when it counts and that is what makes great players.  The Spurs have a very strong one-two punch now.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2004, 11:17:42 PM by westkoast »
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

sf101

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2004, 07:42:21 AM »
Tony is the man...right now. In SA circles, MOST of the people were dissapointed that we didn't bring in JKidd and that Tony stayed.  At best, Parker was inconsistent most of the year, going for 20 one game and 4 pts the next.

Hope he keeps up the good work. He's been the cog to the Spurs success since the win streak. I can't even remember the last time we lost a game. I can only imagine how confident the team is feeling right now.