Author Topic: LeBron related stocks  (Read 1338 times)

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
LeBron related stocks
« on: July 07, 2010, 10:23:42 PM »
Could Pat Riley really pull off the trifecta and get Wade, Bosh and Lebron to join the Miami Heat? 
BSPN claiming *sources* have DWade and Bosh already signing with Miami.  True?  And LeBron too??!!
This guy Riley will position himself to be around the most legit titles in the modern era (1980 on) hands down.

Are there stocks Lebron could impact?
Yes and maybe.
Yes as in MSG and CVC.  These are both Knick stocks in part.  MSG is Madison Square Garden Inc and includes the television station for all things Tri State ie Yankees YES programming.
CVC is Cablevision, the Knicks owners baby.
Both would take a jump if LeBron joins the Knicks, which i do not see happening with the Stoudamire signing.

But I'm more interested in knowing if the Heat and Nets have stock, public or private.
Re the Heat:
http://biz.yahoo.com/ic/46/46837.html
South Florida basketball fans get warmed up every season by this company. Doing business as The HEAT Group, Miami Heat Limited Partnership owns and operates the Miami Heat professional basketball team, which joined the National Basketball Association in 1988 as an expansion franchise. The team has made several playoff appearances and earned its first and only NBA championship title in 2006 with the help of such stars as Shaquille O'Neal and Dwyane Wade. Miami area fans cheer on their team at the American Airlines Arena. The family of Carnival CEO Micky Arison has controlled the basketball franchise since its founding.

The Nets front office is either incompetent or lying to me about whether or not they have stock.  The official answer "To my knowledge we do not". 
Pssssh.   Okay.

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: LeBron related stocks
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2010, 10:42:39 AM »
Heat stock or any other type of buy-in, no.
Extremely helpful rep verified.

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: LeBron related stocks
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2010, 10:46:01 AM »
Why wouldn't Lebron sign in New York with Amare if hes been looking for a young, talented big man to play along side of?
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com