Author Topic: Lebron / Amare vs Wade / Bosh (who would you pick and why)  (Read 1512 times)

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Lebron / Amare vs Wade / Bosh (who would you pick and why)
« on: July 06, 2010, 12:53:51 PM »
Looks like a very legit chance this will go down with Amare inking his deal with the Knicks and reports from Nets Russian Owner who believes after talking to Wade and Bosh they both will be in Miami Heat jerseys next year.  If these duos do go down in the eastern conference who do you got coming out of the east and why?
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline Joe Vancil

• ICQ Messenger - 236778608
    • MSN Messenger - joev5638@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - GenghisThePBear
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - joev5638
    • View Profile
    • http://www.joev.com
    • Email
Re: Lebron / Amare vs Wade / Bosh (who would you pick and why)
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2010, 02:00:22 PM »
I think Orlando will have the best chance (assuming Cleveland re-signs LeBron).

Stability is vastly underrated key in producing the familiarity needed to do well in the playoffs, and of the teams making changes, Orlando will have made the fewest to its core.  Cleveland will have a new coach and potentially some new bigs, Miami will have an entirely different team, Chicago is looking at some big changes, and throughout all of this, Boston may be losing Allen and will be tinkering with its roster to replace Wallace, but Orlando is just upgrading its backup point guard job by signing Chris Duhon.  Orlando is an elite-of-the-East team already, and they're not making major overhauls.  I think that makes them the front-runner.

Joe

-----------
Support your right to keep and arm bears!
Club (baby) seals, not sandwiches!

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Lebron / Amare vs Wade / Bosh (who would you pick and why)
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2010, 02:13:25 PM »
I think Orlando will have the best chance (assuming Cleveland re-signs LeBron).

Stability is vastly underrated key in producing the familiarity needed to do well in the playoffs, and of the teams making changes, Orlando will have made the fewest to its core.  Cleveland will have a new coach and potentially some new bigs, Miami will have an entirely different team, Chicago is looking at some big changes, and throughout all of this, Boston may be losing Allen and will be tinkering with its roster to replace Wallace, but Orlando is just upgrading its backup point guard job by signing Chris Duhon.  Orlando is an elite-of-the-East team already, and they're not making major overhauls.  I think that makes them the front-runner.

Good point but to play the other side for a minute.....

Both the Lakers and Celtics made moves to land players that immediately turned their teams around.  The Celtics in the off season added 2 big names to their squad and went to the NBA finals.  Same goes for the Lakers mid year.  While they both already had a key player in place it is not out of the question for the Miami Heat to make it to the finals adding Bosh.  They have enough money to add another player or two as they wanted to bring Lebron to Miami and most likely will not.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com