Author Topic: Regarding senile old duffers posting.....  (Read 2043 times)

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Regarding senile old duffers posting.....
« on: February 23, 2010, 09:21:12 PM »
I think they should enjoy the same freedom of posting privlidges as the rest of us.
Including if they want to complain.

Go Kings!

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
Re: Regarding senile old duffers posting.....
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2010, 02:04:21 PM »
Like a fine, aged wine, my sediments settle to my bottom, forming solid fragments of organic material that becomes the clarity from which others can judge my body of work. I leave these sediments wisely about the world, lest lesser lights be stranded knee deep wallowing in the lees shrouding the alleyways of their minds, forever wishing they had chosen the claret instead.
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2010, 02:39:38 PM »
^^  :D :D
Translation:
I hang out in New Orleans and get faced with the other oldies.

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2010, 02:42:57 PM »
^^  :D :D
Translation:
I hang out in New Orleans and get faced with the other oldies.

Translation of a Translation:

I have no idea what JoMaL was talking about but I know he likes to go to New Orleans.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2010, 02:59:27 PM »
Jomal,
Speaking of which, did your trip to New Orl continue long enough to be present at said bar(s) when Who Dat escaped with the win over the Brett Favres?
That must have been awesome if you were.

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2010, 03:21:35 PM »
We were there in December and we always hang out with younger folks like all of you and for the same reason. Gullibility.
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2010, 03:24:51 PM »
ehb, thanks.
The NFC Championship between New Orl and Brett was held in Jan. 
Altho maybe you did "see" it when you were there in Dec??  :D ;)

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2010, 04:12:49 PM »
Enjoyed the Who Datting at the Acme Oyster House on Iberville; the Royal Oyster House on Royal; and the Port of Call on Esplanage (a great burger place). Went over to the River Walk Mall to the Saints Shop for our Who Dat T-shirts, but ordered our champion shirts on-line. Had been going to the Checkered Parrot on Bourbon near Canal, but they are kind of silly for a strictly sports bar. They just don't get it at all regarding customer service.

We watched them squeak by the Redskins 33-30 on that weekend, mostly at Acme, where we had great seats at the bar and great food. Fun town for football..