Author Topic: In bounds or out of bounds? 2. Bunnyhop travel?  (Read 1489 times)

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
In bounds or out of bounds? 2. Bunnyhop travel?
« on: January 07, 2010, 10:07:36 AM »

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: In bounds or out of bounds? 2. Bunnyhop travel?
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2010, 10:26:28 AM »

I even added a simple little arrow since I know you are a bit on the CORKY side.  Not only is he standing right there he yelled for the ref to look at his feet.  The ref WAS looking at his feet and he was NOT out of bounds.

Best seat in the house for the shot said it was good and did not complain.  Second, it's not a bunny hop travel, you are an idiot.  I guess you've never watched players take step back shots in the NBA.  What am I saying, clearly you haven't, you just watch box scores  :D

Just for the record, you have 5x as many Laker posts in the last month than you do posts about the Spurs.  You've made more Laker related threads than WOW and myself put together. 
« Last Edit: January 07, 2010, 10:28:01 AM by westkoast »
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline msc

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2010, 08:24:02 PM »
I missed that game as I was in transit returning from watching my beloved Ducks get beat by the Buckeyes in the Rose Bowl. 

I can't tell from that video if he's out of bounds ... it's definitely close, but you'd need a better angle and a close up to tell 100%.  It's most definitely not a travel. 

Reality, you're like that little kid that taddles on everyone in school.  Who cares?  Maybe it was a missed call, maybe it wasn't, but I didn't see any Kings bitchin' and moanin' about it then or any time after the game, so that's an indication it likely wasn't a bad call. 

Back to work for me.  That's more enjoyable than this nonsense.

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2010, 04:43:06 PM »
Compare and contast:
weaksause
The ref WAS looking at his feet and he was NOT out of bounds.

I can't tell from that video if he's out of bounds ... it's definitely close, but you'd need a better angle and a close up to tell 100%. 

By the way B-Rad, saying Westfaul did not complain therefore Kobme must have been in bounds assumes facts not in evidence.  Perhaps Westfaul knows from years as a player and for that matter years of being around the NBA, it does no good to complain. Esp vs the Lakers.  :D  You have *proved* nothing.

msc why are you going all emo over this?  Since when can plays not be discussed?  Indeed the out of bounds play is close and needs a better view.  Part of the lameness of the NBA.  47 cameras but no one has that sideline angle.  Yeah, right.