Author Topic: Congratulations to Skander...  (Read 5480 times)

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
Re: Congratulations to Skander...
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2009, 03:07:02 PM »
Wowsers Skandy, your kid is already a trouble maker, well...at least on this board anyway....!  :D
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2009, 03:16:38 PM »
Congratulations, Skander. Make sure you raise him to be a Bulls fan so he understands disappointment.
Shouldn't he be a kings fan, cause then he can understand heart rending unfair disappointment and how everyone is against them, then he'll really be ready for the world

No I am thinking he should be a Sixers fan.  That way he can grow up understanding that sometimes people in power make decisions that make no sense at all (like the current Sixers coach).  That is an important life lesson when it comes to many things in this country.  Politics and business especially.

How 'bout making him a Lakers fan. Then he could go through live without anyone bothering him - buried under everyone else on the bandwagon.

I think you messed that up.  What you meant is he should be a Lakers fan so that way he can go through life on a champagne diet.

Though now I am thinking he should be an Oakland Raiders fan.  Nothing prepares you for the ups and downs in life as being a Raiders fan.  Plus he will learn the white man (Al Davis) is the devil.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2009, 03:26:20 PM »

I think you messed that up.  What you meant is he should be a Lakers fan so that way he can go through life on a champagne diet.

Though now I am thinking he should be an Oakland Raiders fan.  Nothing prepares you for the ups and downs in life as being a Raiders fan.  Plus he will learn the white man (Al Davis) is the devil.

We don't need any more kids becoming Laker fans who feel the world owes them an entitlement for THAT reason.

But we could always use another fan from the 'hood. Maybe this one will do us a faver when he's older and finally shove "The Genius" down the Coleseum stairs.
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."

Offline ziggy

• Yahoo Instant Messenger - ziggythebeagle
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2009, 12:37:39 AM »
What you meant is he should be a Lakers fan so that way he can go through life on a champagne diet.

Thank you Robin Leach, I knew there was something suspicious about you.  You can get back to your caviar facials, and champagne wet dreams now buddy boy.
A third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority. A second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority. A first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking.

A quotation is a handy thing to have about, saving one the trouble of thinking for oneself.

AA Mil

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2009, 12:40:34 AM »
What you meant is he should be a Lakers fan so that way he can go through life on a champagne diet.

Thank you Robin Leach, I knew there was something suspicious about you.  You can get back to your caviar facials, and champagne wet dreams now buddy boy.

It was more in reference to the tradition of poppin champagne after a title but I wouldn't expect a Blazers fan to get that reference

ZING!  :D

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: December 24, 2009, 12:15:04 PM »

It was more in reference to the tradition of poppin champagne after a title but I wouldn't expect a Blazers fan to get that reference

Thanks for the clarification. I just thought you Laker fans poured the champagne out in order to refill the bottles with gas to make molotov cocktails.

ZING! BANG! :D :D
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: December 25, 2009, 12:02:00 PM »

Thanks for the clarification. I just thought you Laker fans poured the champagne out in order to refill the bottles with gas to make molotov cocktails.

ZING! BANG! :D :D

Just for clarification, seeing as you invented the idea of the Molotov coctail in the 40s, do you think you can show WOW and his family members the proper way to do it?

LOS POW!