Author Topic: Kobe OWNS!!!!  (Read 21582 times)

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
Re: Kobe OWNS!!!!
« Reply #60 on: February 03, 2010, 04:01:20 PM »
And while Reality isn't high...

I have to correct you on that one Joe, it's obvious that he's "high".  How else can you explain his posts?
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #61 on: February 11, 2010, 01:13:08 PM »

:D :D league opponents cower at the thought of facing the D of PF/SF Mike Finley and Matt Bonner.

Lurker should we translate this as your skirt off regarding your PopApologist Excuse #1 followup?  Or rather non followup?

And how many minutes has Finley played?  And if you were even remotely cognizant of the team you claim to follow then you would realize Finley played mostly SG.  And that Bonner plays PF/C

reality, try looking at this year's team.  Not last year's.

And I gave up long ago on trying to discuss basketball with you in any sort of manner.  I mostly just try to post corrections when you go so far overboard that even non-basketball fans laugh when I show them your comments.
Other events with similar impact on me this week.
1.  A bug hit my windshield.  In fact several did.
2.  I may have stepped on an ant while wheeling the garbage down the driveway.

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 23, 2010, 10:38:17 PM »
COMPLETE OWNAGE!

Rudy Gay is a MORON!!!
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #63 on: February 23, 2010, 10:44:39 PM »
COMPLETE OWNAGE!

Rudy Gay is a MORON!!!

Why would you go under that screen?!?!  Seriously?
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 23, 2010, 11:14:58 PM »
COMPLETE OWNAGE!

Rudy Gay is a MORON!!!

Actually, I was referring to the block that he spiked.  Kobe threw up a weak arse shot and Rudy could have grabbed it without jumping but instead he went for the show off move of spiking it so hard that it bounced up and hit the back of the basket and the Lakers got the ball back.
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #65 on: February 24, 2010, 02:44:22 PM »
COMPLETE OWNAGE!

Rudy Gay is a MORON!!!

Actually, I was referring to the block that he spiked.  Kobe threw up a weak arse shot and Rudy could have grabbed it without jumping but instead he went for the show off move of spiking it so hard that it bounced up and hit the back of the basket and the Lakers got the ball back.

Easy to say while watching a slow motion replay though.  I thought he was just swiping at the ball and wasn't expecting such a weak shot moreso than he did it to show off.  To me it didn't even look like the ball was going to hit the rim.  Almost like it was a drop/lob pass to that invisible Laker big man that was near the play.

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #66 on: February 24, 2010, 03:00:29 PM »

So once again, Kobe and the Lakers *own*
RRrrrraaaaauugh!

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
« Reply #67 on: February 24, 2010, 04:14:03 PM »
Kobe's back, so Laker Hater I yam, I yam.

Once again :(
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 24, 2010, 10:08:03 PM »
COMPLETE OWNAGE!

Rudy Gay is a MORON!!!

Easy to say while watching a slow motion replay though.  I thought he was just swiping at the ball and wasn't expecting such a weak shot moreso than he did it to show off.  To me it didn't even look like the ball was going to hit the rim.  Almost like it was a drop/lob pass to that invisible Laker big man that was near the play.

I have no idea what Kobe was trying to do on that shot.  It looked like he might have been trying to put up a floater that was going to be waaaaay short, which made the block all that more idiot.  When Rudy blocked that shot my first thought was "how stupid, he could have just grabbed it, ala Sir Charles, and made his point".  But instead he went for the show boat move and it cost his team the game and it cost him the embarrisment of getting the game winning shot put up in his face.
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #69 on: February 24, 2010, 10:37:30 PM »
And how many minutes has Finley played?  And if you were even remotely cognizant of the team you claim to follow then you would realize Finley played mostly SG.  And that Bonner plays PF/C
Currently vs Okla City 3rd qtr:
Hill
Gnob
Jefferson
Finley
Blair

This user ^^ should be ignored.  :D

Offline Joe Vancil

• ICQ Messenger - 236778608
    • MSN Messenger - joev5638@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - GenghisThePBear
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - joev5638
    • View Profile
    • http://www.joev.com
    • Email
« Reply #70 on: February 25, 2010, 10:21:22 AM »
Currently vs Okla City 3rd qtr:
Hill
Gnob
Jefferson
Finley
Blair

This user ^^ should be ignored.  :D

....because we all know...you need to FEAR the Oklahoma City big men, like Nenad Krstic, B.J. Mullens, Etan Thomas, D.J. White, and Nick Collison.  I can see why you're upset that Popovich would go small against a team where the traditional "big men" played 29 Minutes (Krstic), 6 Minutes (Mullens), and the rest not a minute combined.  A team where their top rebounder was their 2-guard, Sefolosha.  A team where their top "power (in name only) forward" - Jeff Green - grabbed 2 rebounds fewer than their point guard, despite playing more minutes...grabbed fewer than their point guard AVERAGES.  Just KILLED them, apparently.

So - how bad did San An lose, Reality?
Joe

-----------
Support your right to keep and arm bears!
Club (baby) seals, not sandwiches!

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #71 on: February 25, 2010, 11:10:10 AM »
4 games to 1 in last years playoffs.
4 to 1 in 2008* also.
4 to 3 in 2006.

Also they lost a 4 pt lead while Findawg and the small crew were in.
Timmy Dunks and co came off the bench for the final 5 minutes and if you actually watched the game you would know it was SuperManu who stole the show in the last 5 minutes.
Finley contributed jack.

*bogus Derek Swisher non call when he tried to mount Barry.

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #72 on: February 25, 2010, 11:17:24 AM »
4 games to 1 in last years playoffs.
4 to 1 in 2008* also.
4 to 3 in 2006.

Also they lost a 4 pt lead while Findawg and the small crew were in.
Timmy Dunks and co came off the bench for the final 5 minutes and if you actually watched the game you would know it was SuperManu who stole the show in the last 5 minutes.
Finley contributed jack.

*bogus Derek Swisher non call when he tried to mount Barry.

Um buddy, the Spurs won last night.  Basketball teams lose 4 point leads in the course of the game night in and night out.  Why is that even being brought up?

Don't pull this BS where you cite a game that night and then use it to bring up something that happened last year or two years ago.  Since when were both those games played out exactly the same?

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #73 on: February 25, 2010, 11:28:40 AM »

Um buddy, the Spurs won last night.  Basketball teams lose 4 point leads in the course of the game night in and night out.  Why is that even being brought up?

Don't pull this BS where you cite a game that night and then use it to bring up something that happened last year or two years ago.  Since when were both those games played out exactly the same?
Uh "buddy" did you watch the game last night?  :D  (I already know the answer.)

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
« Reply #74 on: February 25, 2010, 12:47:27 PM »
COMPLETE OWNAGE!

Rudy Gay is a MORON!!!

I'm confused. What, exactly, is it that Kobe "OWNS"? A day pass at the Institute for Inconsistant Shooting?
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."