Author Topic: Hey JN  (Read 1645 times)

Offline ziggy

• Yahoo Instant Messenger - ziggythebeagle
    • View Profile
    • Email
Hey JN
« on: October 01, 2009, 11:27:50 PM »
Here's wishing you a belated Happy Birthday my friend.  Better late than never, as they say.
A third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority. A second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority. A first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking.

A quotation is a handy thing to have about, saving one the trouble of thinking for oneself.

AA Mil

Offline jn

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Hey JN
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2009, 09:08:35 AM »
Thanks zig!  It was a fine first annual 39th. 
"My only regret in life is that I did not drink more champagne."  -John Maynard Keynes

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2009, 11:07:24 PM »
Favre was fantastic Monday night.  24-31 3TDs no ints and from what i saw 5 of the 7 incompletes were drops.

JN are you involved in Viking Fever?  It must be insane now.  Lets sell Favre jerseys.

Offline jn

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2009, 12:35:31 PM »
It's still weird for me personally.   I think the same thing is true for a lot of fans.  Obvously I'm happy about a 4-0 start but you'd be shocked at how muted my response to Favre's play has been.   Same goes for the Vikes fans in my fantasy league.   Honestly, it was just so much FUN to hate Favre as a Packer that it takes the edge off rooting for him now. 

Of course the one Bears fan in the league looks like he's ready to vomit Favre and the Vikes are discusse, and they are ALWAYS being discussed.  :D
"My only regret in life is that I did not drink more champagne."  -John Maynard Keynes

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2009, 10:55:08 PM »
Did Brett Favre have something to do with that Twins 6-5 win in 12?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MX0nuEuuKIk

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2009, 10:56:26 PM »
all joking aside, on Monday night vs the Pack Favre was as good as I've even seen him.