Author Topic: Rich Jeff cancels wedding, does not tell buddies til 2 hours before wedding...  (Read 4460 times)

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
This is a stretch but....

do you think some of these pro-athletes are having second thoughts about some of these "ladies" after recent crazy events?
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email

do you think some of these pro-athletes are having second thoughts about some of these "ladies" after recent crazy events?

If Tony Parker can get Eva Longoria I am sure he's thinking his stock went up by just being on a championship caliber team  :-X
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email

LMAO....oh um, yeah, true dat!
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
I think it went the other way...

she said: "You want us to move WHERE?  ARE YOU FREAKIN' NUTS!  They still have horses and cows in the streets there."

Never know with those Jersey girls.
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email

she said: "You want us to move WHERE?  ARE YOU FREAKIN' NUTS!  They still have horses and cows in the streets there."

HAHA Classic!

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email

If she is anything like "the real housewives of new jersey" or whatever that show is called.....he is beter off this way.

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Sorry to interrupt Lurker with his latest EN story  ;) n Cousin weaksause, but:

He said what everyone is hearing is all lies. He called off the wedding a week before, not 2hrs prior. He didnt give his boys an American Express Black card........he just payed for a dinner his EX fiance was at. He didnt pay her off, he gave her enough money to get her life back on track.........to get an apartment to live in, enough to allow her to find a job. Basically a couple of years worth of cash.....nothing more. He also didnt call off the wedding over an email. His EX fiance and him sat down and discussed the breakup.

A little RealSpurs info.

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email

Your reading comprehension is quickly becoming worse than Randy's ever was.
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email

Is he still here?  I still have him ignored....guess I am not missing much.

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
I still have him ignored....guess I am not missing much.

I haven't blocked him yet...but the more "out there" his comments become the greater the temptation.
-Moody Blues

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
This was actually done up by the dark force of the Lakers.....

See if Richard Jefferson had a steady wife he wouldn't be hitting the bars and clubs looking for women.  Us Laker fans KNEW this.  We knew if we could get Rich Jeff out on road games, especially in LA with his BFF Luke Walton, that we could essentially slow him down before the battles even start.  We planned to put doubt into his head by using Luke Walton as a manchurian candidate.  He steered Jefferson away from a settled down life but had no memory of who asked him to do it.  As soon as Jefferson said the words 'San Antonio' it triggered the deeply hidden orders from the Lakers Nation to 'murder' Jefferson's chances of taking it easy in his social life.

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
This was actually done up by the dark force of the Lakers.....

See if Richard Jefferson had a steady wife he wouldn't be hitting the bars and clubs looking for women.  Us Laker fans KNEW this.  We knew if we could get Rich Jeff out on road games, especially in LA with his BFF Luke Walton, that we could essentially slow him down before the battles even start.  We planned to put doubt into his head by using Luke Walton as a manchurian candidate.  He steered Jefferson away from a settled down life but had no memory of who asked him to do it.  As soon as Jefferson said the words 'San Antonio' it triggered the deeply hidden orders from the Lakers Nation to 'murder' Jefferson's chances of taking it easy in his social life.

...and to eat lots of tex-mex and get fat while he is with us right....sneaky, sneaky....

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Is he still here?  I still have him ignored....guess I am not missing much.
Classic.  I post what Richard Jefferson really said yet you perfer the weaksause fabricated version that makes Jefferson look like an arse.  Your Laker conversion is nearly complete?  Oh wait, you're still pissy about what you consider irreverant comments towards Michael Jackson.  Your Laker conversion is complete.  :D :D  Altho Laker W.O.W. (and Joe) get it on the Michael Jackson front so.... ???

Lurker
I haven't blocked him yet...but the more "out there" his comments become the greater the temptation.
"out there" = putting Jeffersons true interview comments up vs the Wanker poster(s) fabricated version.  Ironic how far (how low) the board has become, huh?

Oh Lurker, if you must go then do indeed exercise your freedom of choice.  But I hold out hope for you.
Plus you took off on the George Hill thread aye? ;)

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile

I heard RJ interviewd on Howard Stern this morning, there is no better interviewer on earth, and RJ set the record strait.  Seems like both RJ and his ex-fiance have been unfaithful over the years and their fighting got worse and worse as the wedding day approached.  RJ said that he took a very long time to make his decision because he wanted to make sure breaking up was not something he was going to regret and I think he said the decision was made over two weeks ago and they both informed their friends and family.  He also said the wedding was nowhere near the 2 mil price tag.
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"